SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I don't mind the art style but it could be a bit more refined, which i assume will come with time as you keep drawing stuff, the expressions could probably use some polish too, again, i assume it will improve over time.

I had an alright time, i honestly enjoyed the gameplay loop more than the reward though even if it was pretty easy (the Dr. Aida Scrolls did nothing for me honestly, felt like a total waste of 1000k Zeny compared to the Nami rewards), increased difficulty with more skills would be interesting, i'll have another go when there's more to do and unlock.

Thingsx

Jul 4, 2020
So I keep on clicking on my saves from version 1 in the version 2 game I click where i want to go and it sends me back to the front page can anyone help?

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi guys, I want to hear from you, vote in the poll about the game art.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys, I want to hear from you, vote in the poll about the game art.
While i prefer the old cel shaded look the difference in quality is impossible to ignore, just the lines alone makes a ton of difference, i feel the new shading will get better over time as you learn new techniques but it's definitely a good start.

NertMaGert

Apr 1, 2018
Lots of One Piece content lately. Art's decent, I guess we'll see if this one goes anywhere.
I guess people being locked up inside lately made people take on the daunting task of watching/reading One Piece.
Took long enough, I'm so happy to finally see people drawing lewds of my girls Nico Robin and Perona finally.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Seems promising but what I don't want to see is you recruiting all of the Straw Hat Pirates that's way too wired in my opinion but going to wait and see more progress before playing.

MrKhonsu

Sep 16, 2020
Haven't played the game yet, but I do hope to see Nico robin in the future updates atleast.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
any console cheats?
I tried most of the obvious ones, (gold, zeny money, berry, berries), but nothing worked. There is a cheat mode. The majority of the fights were no problem for me, although I could not beat the level 4 marine (it had FULL Repair from 100, and dodged way too much) with my build (Level 5 double mizzenmast, cargo, armament, crew quarters with only 12 crew), but I caught some pirate ships eventually, filled my crew, and was able to buy a mainmast- that shifted the marines from a level 4 boat that dodged more than I did, to 2 level 1's- easy peasy. At level 15 (max everything), I almost never used repair, much less had problems killing them.

Some notes
losing with no ship materials still repairs your ship (at present)
winning without suffering damage still costs you 5 ship materials
I did like the fact you could sometimes rescue/recruit crew by beating pirate ships
The battles could use an "escape" option- it doesn't have to WORK more than 25% of the time, but it would be useful when you know you can't beat your opponent
armament 4 gives the multi-shot skill mentioned earlier, very handy
I would appreciate a little more variety in the opponents- at present, it depends you have a choice of two opponents, based on your shift rank (pirate or marine) If you could add the "escape" option, and make 70% of the opponents at present level, 10% 1 rank better, and 20% 1 rank below, it would certainly benefit the people with bad builds.
Since the artwork is already IN the game, pop up the girl again, when you are telling us there is no more content for her.
Are there ever sharks?

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes