no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
havent played the game yet but i have a question before i even consider spending my time one this one. One piece is an anime were characters have powers, is any of that taken into account or is this a pirate themed game with Nami in it?

Oct 7, 2019
You know, Once Piece is the most logical property to parody. The artist only draws women in exactly one way, so all you have to do is make one body and change the hair and clothes around.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
havent played the game yet but i have a question before i even consider spending my time one this one. One piece is an anime were characters have powers, is any of that taken into account or is this a pirate themed game with Nami in it?
its implied the mc has eaten a fruit if i remember correctly. at some point i just held down ctrl tho.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Actually yes and if I remember correctly in one of the later scenes with Nami she points out that the MC has Backarat's Luck Luck Fruit at least by how he manages to seduce or sway Nami into his way every time. And that's also what she was wanting on that box safeguarded by Marine ships at the beginning of the game's introduction.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Picks OP of all things yet has the most boring looking OCs. Like come on at least try and stay to the style!

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes