Pitch your dumb ideas

Jul 14, 2018
You: A college (or high school) male student living in a dorm. Accidentally assigned as a roommate to a woman in the women’s dorm. Can’t change it because ... I dunno, the Dean is lazy.

Your roommate - some generic smoking hot type.

Gameplay - your roommate tells you about her love life, she takes your advice and goes out, comes back and tells you about it. Player never sees anything. While she’s out, the player watches female streamers and donates money to them in exchange for shoutouts. The streamers never do anything more sexual than a “Thanks, babe”.

Your mother shows up every now and again, is an attractive milf, there’s indications she’s fucking the Dean, again the player sees nothing.

Gameplay lasts for a school year where you’re reassigned to the men’s dorm, game over.

The game should be as poorly spellchecked as possible, with you calling your roommate Dear (roommate name) only sometimes as Deer (rooommate name) at which point she is shown as a deer.

Half the time the player’s narration involves thinking, a man named Brian shows up to explain the player’s thoughts.

Game title -

“Go the fuck outside:Or at least spellcheck, goddamn”

• Haha
Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

jotarorarara

Feb 24, 2019
I have a dumb idea for a hentai story where a dude keeps trying to NTR his neighbor's wife using NTR tropes but it keeps backfiring and he ends up having to watch the couple have hardcore sex, making their relationship stronger. Maybe have a twist where while he's been trying to NTR his neighbour he was being NTR'd in the background

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I have a dumb idea for a hentai story where a dude keeps trying to NTR his neighbor's wife using NTR tropes but it keeps backfiring and he ends up having to watch the couple have hardcore sex, making their relationship stronger. Maybe have a twist where while he's been trying to NTR his neighbour he was being NTR'd in the background
Ah yes, Finally someone who understand what the OP really wanted instead of posting some ironically good ideas

Reactions: Wankstaindeluxe

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
An ok puzzle platformer with like 1 sex scene in the middle of the game. and nothing else is sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: Beggarman

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
A Game-over-rape type game where the protagonist is... not trying to lose, exactly, but is trying to find someone worthy of losing to.

The thing is, I think it's actually a good idea. It's been pinging around my head for months. And... I have no idea how to do it well. Best I can think of is some sort of 4th-wall break if you lose to a gimpy weak enemy. Worst is just looping back to standard GOR if the heroine realises she doesn't like the situation. Or you "win" and end up disappointed. It's like the opposite of roleplaying a non-consent fantasy. But still, I feel like there should be a good game in the idea.

Reactions: gavinfoxx
Jul 14, 2018
A Game-over-rape type game where the protagonist is... not trying to lose, exactly, but is trying to find someone worthy of losing to.

The thing is, I think it's actually a good idea. It's been pinging around my head for months. And... I have no idea how to do it well. Best I can think of is some sort of 4th-wall break if you lose to a gimpy weak enemy. Worst is just looping back to standard GOR if the heroine realises she doesn't like the situation. Or you "win" and end up disappointed. It's like the opposite of roleplaying a non-consent fantasy. But still, I feel like there should be a good game in the idea.
Like ..."You're trying to goad people in to raping you and they're flat out refusing" sort of gameplay, where your goal is to convince people to rape you without them realizing you're trying to get them to rape you?

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
I'm thinking of a game where mc's gf gets abducted to a van by thugs and you give chase. everytime you bump the van, the back door opens for a brief period of time and lets you see different multiple penetrations as it close and opens.

you start the game with a slow-ass lemon of a car, and as you work yo ass to upgrade your ride, the chase gets longer and longer, thus, more sex scenes...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Reverse Isekai. A socially awkward MC from a magical harem fantasy world gets transported to the mundane world. He loses all plot armor. He loses all magic/skills. Turns out, his harem of anime girls were transported here also. However, with the anime forces that pull these girls to a useless MC gone, they view him for what he actually is. An uselessly oblivious loser. He gets NTRed.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Reverse Isekai. A socially awkward MC from a magical harem fantasy world gets transported to the mundane world. He loses all plot armor. He loses all magic/skills. Turns out, his harem of anime girls were transported here also. However, with the anime forces that pull these girls to a useless MC gone, they view him for what he actually is. An uselessly oblivious loser. He gets NTRed.
then the shota mc looked like a nutcase in the streets for doing sick weirdo dorky weaboo moves figuring out what happened to his powers, so he was thrown to the nuthouse along with a bunch of shotacons drooling over and on the prawl for a peg-fest... a super game of non-stop stealth action where a simple squeek of the floor could turn the haha-hotel into "I spin you right round sissy right round like a record baby right round round round"

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Like ..."You're trying to goad people in to raping you and they're flat out refusing" sort of gameplay, where your goal is to convince people to rape you without them realizing you're trying to get them to rape you?
That wasn't exactly what I was thinking, but might be a way to make it work, or a possible scene. I wanted to come at it like the MC is from some sort of warrior society where might always makes right and part of that includes being able to best her in a fight (or she's just some lone weirdo who believes this). So she goes out and gets into fights with bad guys notorious for taking advantage of failed adventurers and heroes with the hope that she'll lose, but isn't trying to throw the match either, because she wants a strong mate. I'm just not sure how to make it interesting once she actually loses.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
That wasn't exactly what I was thinking, but might be a way to make it work, or a possible scene. I wanted to come at it like the MC is from some sort of warrior society where might always makes right and part of that includes being able to best her in a fight (or she's just some lone weirdo who believes this). So she goes out and gets into fights with bad guys notorious for taking advantage of failed adventurers and heroes with the hope that she'll lose, but isn't trying to throw the match either, because she wants a strong mate. I'm just not sure how to make it interesting once she actually loses.
I get it... it's like a side-scroller fighting game where you walk your heroine around nudging at the enemies without slashing them so that you lose... and get fucked. but she's on sort of like, whosyourdaddy mode or more like whosyomomma. turns out the enemies are just getting knocked back and die like a bunch of squished roadkills until the player rage quits spouting "what the fuck why don't you just get bent and get fucked!?!? WWWHYYYYYY!!!?!?"

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
I just had an idea: Who is the most H-Game protagonist man to ever live? If your mind immediately jumped to the Mad Monk of Saint Petersburg, Grigori Rasputin, then you know where I'm going with this! Your goal is to seduce as many noble wives and daughters as possible without getting assassinated by nobles or the British intelligence services!

You as Rasputin arrive in Saint Petersburg, and your goals are to increase your reputation, spread rumors of your mystical powers, and try to 'level up' your 'powers' via having as much sex as possible while maintaining your persona as a holy man. At certain levels of influence, fame, or perhaps after seducing key characters, you begin to accrue power, and with it, enemies!

The game over conditions include getting condemned as the Anti-Christ by the Orthodox Church, letting the Tsarevitch Alexei die and losing your meal ticket, getting caught doing something bad in such a public manner that you get lynched, or by destabilizing the regime badly enough that either you get assassinated by nobility or revolutionaries hack you to death in the street.

ormondnha

Jan 8, 2018
I just had an idea: Who is the most H-Game protagonist man to ever live? If your mind immediately jumped to the Mad Monk of Saint Petersburg, Grigori Rasputin, then you know where I'm going with this! Your goal is to seduce as many noble wives and daughters as possible without getting assassinated by nobles or the British intelligence services!
Yes, 32/10 would def play such a game.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017

You as Rasputin arrive in Saint Petersburg, and your goals are to increase your reputation, spread rumors of your mystical powers, and try to 'level up' your 'powers' via having as much sex as possible while maintaining your persona as a holy man. At certain levels of influence, fame, or perhaps after seducing key characters, you begin to accrue power, and with it, enemies!

The game over conditions include getting condemned as the Anti-Christ by the Orthodox Church, letting the Tsarevitch Alexei die and losing your meal ticket, getting caught doing something bad in such a public manner that you get lynched, or by destabilizing the regime badly enough that either you get assassinated by nobility or revolutionaries hack you to death in the street.
That actually has legs, a lovely milf as the main LI/target, her daughters (aged appropriately of course), young noble ladies by the bucket full and perhaps a few well meaning nuns for good measure, what could go wrong, other than the lynching of course.

Jun 1, 2017
That actually has legs, a lovely milf as the main LI/target, her daughters (aged appropriately of course), young noble ladies by the bucket full and perhaps a few well meaning nuns for good measure, what could go wrong, other than the lynching of course.
Dude, all that and more. Not only was the Tsarina quite the looker, Rasputin had public sex with enough women to be a mainstay of tabloids for years before the shit hit the fan, not to mention running a NXIUM style sex cult among his female adherents. All this while being in a state of perpetual and severe intoxication! If we only stuck with historic material, the resulting game would be nuts.

Reactions: Volta

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018

1) This is actually a good idea and also possibly a Crusader Kings playthrough.
2) I swear I have actually seen a game that took the bulk of this idea. I think it was a Trainer VN style game. I am 75% sure it wasn't a dream. Unfortunately, I can't find the topic though.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jul 14, 2018

0/10 idea, this is for dumb ideas, not amazing ones, gtfo.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
:unsure: ... wow... that made me think wild hewhocumsbynight

it made me think that when it comes to corruption, in early rise of religion business, pastors/preach would go "hooooold my holy ale!".

if you wanna gain reputation:
you start at a back water village that knows nothing about crop rotation and say "I have a vision! that if you grow lettuce on this plot here, grow peas with oats altogether there, put a chicken pen on that grub-infested barren plot, etc. we will have a bountiful harvest in the moons to come!!!".

and after the 'miracle', you might wanna bang somebody:
<ratspukin'> my good brethren, you're the luckiest as your wife is the fairest in this village, and yet, you have no children! how so?
<Abbet Tuvicuckd> oh heaven knows we tried but I always reach my climax first and I go limp before she gets hers! it's frustrating...
<ratspukin'> (wiiiiiiiide grin) fret not, your wife and I shall perform a ritual, every night.... in private, to ask for a miracle. would you happen to know where I could procure poppy? for incense!...

you might say "ooooh the corruption part is soooo original... riiiiight" welp... you can't go to a noble's daughter head first without influence right? besides... the village wenchies are just side dishes! make do!