menatv

Dec 6, 2019
There is a grocery store. But outside of one conversation there, I don't think you can buy anything there as of yet.

zexafafe

Jul 1, 2023
How do I train walking in heels in order to get stilettos? Can't wear/buy them but you can with her boots. :sneaky:

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
"So, very much later in development (I'm talking about years), I could expand the storylines to add more NPCs taking her first-timers. That would depend on supporters wanting me doing that, ofc."

For what kind of years we're talking about? Human years or Dungeon & Dragons Elves years? Because, 1 human year it's 10 human years per elf year at DnD.
At that rate, news and updates seems Ominus. PH v0.1 released at September 2021. v0.9 at July 2013.So, i guess we're talking
about Elves years. "That would depend on supporters wanting me doing that, ofc."
..Oh poor Ushi (Ushi/牛=cow).

1850142179cow-animation-8.gif

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is posting one comment about the stupidity of whining comments whining? And why on earth were you triggered to respond? If you really wanted to keep this thread clean you wouldn't do it... Anyway, I won't test it anymore, consider this my last reply and hopefully you'll feel confident enough to not respond!
So you can have the last comment? Haha. People don't like that. They'll respond out of spite just because you said you don't want them to respond. lmao

Anywho...all that entertaining crap aside...

I actually wanted to ask...since 0.8e saves are apparently incompatible, and I really don't want to start over (cause I've done it twice already, with this game, due to incompatible saves...and yes I fully understand how development works, and am not whining about it).
Does anybody have a recent save, up to the point right before the recent update?

Reactions: Priappus

FRdmks

Feb 21, 2022
Raising the lewdness level to 35 and adding completely random events inside the restaurant and outside, more night activity would do the game very well, without the need to reach the end yet, in case it is understood, but very risqué(commentary horny guy).

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Abelius,

I wanted to express my appreciation for the game you've created.

However, I couldn't help but notice that some of your posts seem to place an emphasis on monetisation rather than enjoyment. I believe that if you shift your focus to having fun while making the game, you'll naturally attract more subscribers.

It's important to remember that even if you're talented, it takes time and a bit of luck to achieve the same level of success as the highest-earning developers. Instead of seeing lower earnings as a negative sign, I encourage you to embrace the process and find joy in game development.

Furthermore, transparent communication with your audience is key. Also, not giving up would be another key factor.

Best,
caschque.

Commenter23

Sep 3, 2021
From what i read, tl;dr version of it would be:
He was backstabbed by his team member(LOK Rebirth team)
Was losing money for 3 years even with support from his family
Needs $ for rent and to feed his family of at least 2 kids (mentioned daughters)
Currently working 12hrs/day everyday just to stay afloat and work on this game
currently @ $3560/3600 on subscribestarAdult
Upon reaching stability the production of this game will be more feasible/predictable/plausible

tygret

Jan 26, 2018
From what i read, tl;dr version of it would be:
He was backstabbed by his team member(LOK Rebirth team)
Was losing money for 3 years even with support from his family
Needs $ for rent and to feed his family of at least 2 kids (mentioned daughters)
Currently working 12hrs/day everyday just to stay afloat and work on this game
currently @ $3560/3600 on subscribestarAdult
Upon reaching stability the production of this game will be more feasible/predictable/plausible
12 hours a day plus 3500+ from patreon.
Unless his kids are elephants he doesn't need that much money. You idiots are so naive. It's a scam. Purposefully stalling on development so he can milk the monthly money for as long as possible. There is no incentive for him to develop the game quickly because then he'd have to start a new project. He's already stable, he's not working 12 hours a day, I doubt he even has a family. You suckers are giving him money.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gee. You guys. I imagine the truth must lie in-between the poor hardworking dad who barely makes enough to feed his children... and evil fucking mastermind completely fooling and scamming all of his supporters.

I'm not gonna give my take 'cause this is reaching celebrity gossiping levels of discussion, but I think we can all agree that completing one of his current projects would do the dev wonders.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes