aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
0.10 seems a bit light on non-technical content, especially for those not into the Kayla side of things. But I do like where he's going with 0.11:

View attachment 2805448

Being able to see the action from two angles simultaneously is development time well spent :cool: He calls them "Synchronized cut-ins"
Nice! Will wait for 0.15 for some interesting content.

Derezzed

Sep 17, 2018
Anyone else unable to cheat anymore? Tried changing the lewdness/exhibitionist values in the save but they just auto limit at 25 now. Editing to make arousal to 100 still works though.

maddis0n

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone else unable to cheat anymore? Tried changing the lewdness/exhibitionist values in the save but they just auto limit at 25 now. Editing to make arousal to 100 still works though.
You can find the answer in the patch notes for 0.9.f:

- [Technical] Real-time stat capper. Any stats outside their supported range, in the current game version, will be reverted to the max/min value (larger values don't make sense because there's no content created for them).

Reactions: Derezzed

websurfer5126

Jul 23, 2021
does anyone remember this same concept game back then? i cant remember the name of the game . it feels familiar with this game

Melix3

Donor
May 1, 2017
So this game has been around for almost 2 years now and there's still no sexual content? Money well spent I guess...

However, I really like the models, the artwork, the clothes. The grind is way too slow for me (can't be bothered to spend 4 hours on getting to first base), but otherwise the game shows much promise. But with the amount of money you're receiving I would have hoped for faster development.

Last edited:

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
If you still want to set exhibitionism and lewdness to any value greater than 25, you have to change to debug mode.

While editing your values in the save file, you can change DebugMode to "true" and the stat caps go away. It's on the same text line as your stats but a little towards the beginning of the line. If you have trouble finding it, just search for the word debug and it should pop up immediately.

IceWraith101

Dec 9, 2019
Enjoying it so far. Only thing Id suggest is making it easier to save at the start. You have to play a loooong time before you can save lol.

FireForWhat

Dec 9, 2019
I really like this game, with its graphics, dynamic effects, and plot, but I can't understand where the author encountered obstacles and why there is so little content so far. I saw another similar game (which I feel is imitated), with a lot of rich storyline and scenes. I even think it's a new game that some people can't wait for this game to write on their own

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Kinda hard to love this game tbh. I get that the author is facing some irl issues and is trying to make game development his full-time job. But goddamn. Its been years since the first version dropped, and you still CANT fuck Kayla. Not a single relationship between her and other characters go beyond friendly, not your bisexual roommate, not her father, not the nice guy in the cafe, not your pizzeria boss, not the perverted masseuse, none.

I get the importance of pacing and narrative, but when stuff is moving this slow, it might not be worth it.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I hope there can be minor adjustments to the clothing based on whether Jenny is wearing a bra or not... currently it has no visual difference but I'd like to see her nipples popping out and even NPCs acknowledging or staring at them Abelius

The bus passenger molestation has a lot of potential, you've already teased her cherry popping in the bus by some random stranger, even though it was just a dream, it was hot as fuck as I'd like if that can be a thing in the future for real. Aside from that, I'd love to see more groping and fingering inside the bus, will there be any rape content in this game? :Kappa:

I hope I'm wrong but I'm on day 3 and the game already feels grindy as hell, considering it will take another several years to even get her cherry popped, talk about being a slow burn:WutFace:

Also just let us save whenever we want ffs... insexsity had this same issue that you can't save unless you're sleeping in your apartment, why do devs actively hate their players?

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
* "No real sex yet" - Yeah that about sums it up Abelius

It's understandable that you want to create a slow burn and take your time with developing Jenny's character, add corruption and lewdness little by little, but it doesn't change the fact that it's been two years and we're yet to see the actual good stuff, though I think this is going to change with the new horniness mechanic. Also focusing on quality over quantity is never a bad thing:WeSmart:

A huge part of why the game isn't being advertised are missing tags. The game has 10 tags out of which only 3 are meaningful - "groping, masturbation, corruption" and the rest are all descriptive tags that define the type of game itself, not the content it has. Add a virgin tag, romance, sexual harassment/molestation tag, story-rich perhaps and others when the time comes (defloration, vaginal sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, etc)

The screenshot looks pretty good, the scenes are undoubtedly from the Bus I'm totally looking forward to it :PogChamp:

Edit: Please give the encounter a high chance. Let the guy tease her nipples, maybe even put his hand inside Jenny's top or pants. Rubs his dick in between her legs and crotch, the bus hits a bump, and the dick almost goes into her vagina and jenny freaks out (she's afraid it would slide in and take her virginity)
-If jenny is very horny on bus, allow her to take the initiative, she rubs on the guy behind her
-Some non-consensual stuff would be great too

Last edited:

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
I decided also make a text wall... :LOL:
First of all the game is great and while others complain that it develops with too slow speed, I think it is not realistic expect 1 or 2? people to do much faster updates with the quality you are upkeeping. Also too fast development can easily create rabbit hole where the quality deteriorates to the point that the game is not good anymore. The sub prices while they allow you to have comparable income, it is a lot to ask "full game" price every month. It would be much more reasonable with moving rewards to tier below it and keep the highest and maybe even create higher tiers just as way to support you.

But enough about that jargon, here is the meat of what I wanted to say/suggest:

I think you are spot on with no "real" sex yet, but I think it is little bit more complex. The came is currently lacking sexual content in it's core loop. At least for me why similar games work so well is the simple loop of sleep->work->rent that can be spiced by screwing up in work and needing get the difference to rent from webcam or customers in toilet (Bj etc. is enough) otherwise you are in mercy of Mr.Humper and in risk of game over. Drink too much and find yourself in the toilet giving freebie, similar to Simbro's seducing mechanic although there it was alley but you already have perfectly good toilet :sneaky:
Add there the lingerie store, some catcalling and you have perfect loop that can sustain players for long time even when available events are finished.

Then if you would spice it up from time to time you would have much more time to expand early game and technical stuff without loose in player interest. The problem with event based gameplay is that after those are done then people are going to wait few releases that there is enough content to justify update. In general I think that with good "sandbox" loop that allows easy addition of new poses and dialogue variations you could sustain much more steady player base and in the long run win time for development of the story and functionality.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I decided also make a text wall... :LOL:
First of all the game is great and while others complain that it develops with too slow speed, I think it is not realistic expect 1 or 2? people to do much faster updates with the quality you are upkeeping. Also too fast development can easily create rabbit hole where the quality deteriorates to the point that the game is not good anymore. The sub prices while they allow you to have comparable income, it is a lot to ask "full game" price every month. It would be much more reasonable with moving rewards to tier below it and keep the highest and maybe even create higher tiers just as way to support you.

But enough about that jargon, here is the meat of what I wanted to say/suggest:

I think you are spot on with no "real" sex yet, but I think it is little bit more complex. The came is currently lacking sexual content in it's core loop. At least for me why similar games work so well is the simple loop of sleep->work->rent that can be spiced by screwing up in work and needing get the difference to rent from webcam or customers in toilet (Bj etc. is enough) otherwise you are in mercy of Mr.Humper and in risk of game over. Drink too much and find yourself in the toilet giving freebie, similar to Simbro's seducing mechanic although there it was alley but you already have perfectly good toilet :sneaky:
Add there the lingerie store, some catcalling and you have perfect loop that can sustain players for long time even when available events are finished.

Then if you would spice it up from time to time you would have much more time to expand early game and technical stuff without loose in player interest. The problem with event based gameplay is that after those are done then people are going to wait few releases that there is enough content to justify update. In general I think that with good "sandbox" loop that allows easy addition of new poses and dialogue variations you could sustain much more steady player base and in the long run win time for development of the story and functionality.
I just realized the dev is not active here and doesn't listen to anyone except his 'supporters':FacePalm: He's not even around much anymore after that update leaked, I don't know why one bad apple caused him to abandon here entirely

I guess it's time to join the discord:WutFace:

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I just realized the dev is not active here and doesn't listen to anyone except his 'supporters':FacePalm: He's not even around much anymore after that update leaked, I don't know why one bad apple caused him to abandon here entirely

I guess it's time to join the discord:WutFace:
He got upset because people questioned his development focus and lack of meaningful progress, as many more have done since. There were no "bad apples" involved. There was simply legitimate criticism that the dev didn't want to hear.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes