bosi47

Jan 6, 2019
In the last x months the content added hasn't been that much, correct? I stopped following for a while.
Yes, the dev has been working on the engine for the most part. Only in the last couple of months, he has worked in addong content.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I think Abelius is waiting to have sex for the first time so he can have a frame of reference when he portrays it.
Lets all give him a boost and wish him the greatest success in getting laid. :love:
He's a father already, iirc.

I have nothing against him or the project, I just think it's funny how prior to releasing pizza hot, he was saying on some topics here on F95 that his new game would be complete in a few months, mocking the LOK:RE devs. And now, here we are, 2 years after the project started and no actual dick-to-puss action yet.
To be fair with him the game is promising, though, and when it eventually gets completed I'm sure it's gonna be good. It's just that old bold claim makes the glacial pace this project has even funnier.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
He's a father already, iirc.

I have nothing against him or the project, I just think it's funny how prior to releasing pizza hot, he was saying on some topics here on F95 that his new game would be complete in a few months, mocking the LOK:RE devs. And now, here we are, 2 years after the project started and no actual dick-to-puss action yet.
To be fair with him the game is promising, though, and when it eventually gets completed I'm sure it's gonna be good. It's just that old bold claim makes the glacial pace this project has even funnier.
He flat-out LAUGHED at me when I commented back in the beginning that I would come back in 5 years to see if the game's been finished yet. I wasn't even being particularly hyperbolic--that's just how it always, ALWAYS goes with game development in this sphere. I pretty much stopped paying attention after that because it didn't seem like he was taking it seriously. Just happened to notice this on my Watch list today and figured I'd come to see how progress has been. Looks like it's on (my) schedule.

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Oddly enough, Mr. Unaware of the very similar style game Unaware In The City . I knew about that earlier so I thought for a second that Kikurage was posting in the wrong thread or something. But I checked Abelius's discord and sure enough: same affliction. So apparently Unity based 2D sex game development gives you kidney stones... who knew! The medical community would probably find this fascinating.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Oddly enough, Mr. Unaware of the very similar style game Unaware In The City . I knew about that earlier so I thought for a second that Kikurage was posting in the wrong thread or something. But I checked Abelius's discord and sure enough: same affliction. So apparently Unity based 2D sex game development gives you kidney stones... who knew! The medical community would probably find this fascinating.
Uhm kidney stones . . . The only thing i know, whwn i have the ocasional kidney stones and the pain the comes with it, i drink a glas of lemonjuis for 2 or 3 says and they will just disolve. So i do not really get this as a reason.

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
What you drink plays a pretty big role in whether or not you get kidney stones. Drinking hard water, for example, is a very common cause of kidney stones. Where you live is often in play as well, because that will typically determine the quality of the water coming out of the tap, as well as presenting environmental circumstances that increase the risk. There are a few other prime contributors to the development of kidney stones, but environment and water quality generally are the most influential.

Reactions: Starmold

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Having had kidney stones multiple times in the past (I work a very physical job and don't get "thirsty" so I often don't drink nearly enough water) I would say "that sucks, get well soon, man" but the description doesn't really hold water--no pun intended. A kidney stone for years? Nope. Doesn't happen. It's possible for a kidney stone to take up to a year to pass, but in those cases surgery or sound wave therapy to break them up is usually on the table. I get that health care is absolute garbage in America, but for cases that severe it's not generally up to you whether or not you go under the knife. By that point you're in so much pain you can barely move and the temperature you're running means you're admitted for your own safety.

Sorry, not buying it.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hes taking some time off because of a kidney stone. Lets wish for the best

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reminds me of my mom who had gallstone removal surgery around 3-4 years ago. Ever since she's been on a very strict diet. Can't eat anything spicy, or too savory, without risking the chance of her throwing up everything she ate. My mom never had the greatest eating habits but its still unfortunate how semi-bland her diet has to be for the most part.

In any event, I wish a speedy recovery for the creator.

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Having had kidney stones multiple times in the past (I work a very physical job and don't get "thirsty" so I often don't drink nearly enough water) I would say "that sucks, get well soon, man" but the description doesn't really hold water--no pun intended. A kidney stone for years? Nope. Doesn't happen. It's possible for a kidney stone to take up to a year to pass, but in those cases surgery or sound wave therapy to break them up is usually on the table. I get that health care is absolute garbage in America, but for cases that severe it's not generally up to you whether or not you go under the knife. By that point you're in so much pain you can barely move and the temperature you're running means you're admitted for your own safety.

Sorry, not buying it.
So I trust Abelius on development about as far as I can throw him (I am very weak), he does not have a stellar track record, even his own post just a page or two back says that he was removed from a professional project for lack of progress, we cannot know if this was justified or not. However, this is also just a complete falsehood disproven by the most cursory amount of layman's research. Unless you think he was saying that he's been passing it for years, in which case I'm perhaps a bit of an asshole but also maybe read more carefully in the future lol

If you want to not trust he's telling the truth on passing a kidney stone that is well within your right to do so, but if you're going to point out a perceived falsehood in someone's story, at least try to make sure what you're saying is correct :KEK:

1693180901779.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Starmold

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018

Sorry, not buying it.
Will I've had limited experiences with kidney stones but having passed a few; one of which was able to pass after a good injection of morphine, I'd say this is my experience too. I still have some Hydrocodone leftover from something else and I keep that around in case I get a bad kidney stone. Essentially you can run into issues where the kidney stone is small enough to pass, but for whatever reason the tube constricted due to other issues and the stone flipped a certain way to get stuck. This can create pain, which creates further restriction on the tube as in inflames, which creates more pain and restriction, etc etc. A good dose of pain medicine like morphine or hydrocodone can then actually loosen the tubes enough for it to pass. If you take painkiller and it doesn't pass, that probably means it needs to be broken up via ultrasonic therapy or removed via surgery.

And is Abelius in the USA?

Anyhow, it's possible that his physician was trying to suggest treating it chemically by dissolving the stone... but if it's big enough to cause a problem that it's been there for a few years, I'm surprised that ultrasonic therapy wasn't recommended to break it up.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Wow, time sure flies by so quickly. It's almost finished already huh? I guess I should give this game a try now. Look like a huge drama kind of game

F I not ready for this. I think I soo fking tired of these day by everything. Playing this seeing myself reflecting back and it make me sad. Me dumb stupid self dont understand the world. Some guy also like that like this game and it totally give me creep. F I cant save even done first day Hot Pizza tutorial time and already back to apartment.

eh I cant save? I saw game already autosave but when I click "save". It just all empty there I dont see anything to save on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Wow, time sure flies by so quickly. It's almost finished already huh? I guess I should give this game a try now. Look like a huge drama kind of game

F I not ready for this. I think I soo fking tired of these day by everything. Playing this seeing myself reflecting back and it make me sad. Me dumb stupid self dont understand the world. Some guy also like that like this game and it totally give me creep. F I cant save even done first day Hot Pizza tutorial time and already back to apartment.

eh I cant save? I saw game already autosave but when I click "save". It just all empty there I dont see anything to save on
I can't tell if this is satire or not:4Head:

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
To Dev,
I don't like looking at the black screen at night for long. Maybe you can put in a picture of Jenny sleeping, with her sucking her thumb. I hope Jenny develops an oral fixation. Also after playing a few days the memory footprint continues to grow and performance suffers, a sure sign of a memory leak.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes