Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Pregnancy options soon or later?
way to gain more less shyness would be explained?
Or will she ever assaulted by Mr. Humper in sleep sex scenario?
I like if applicable that she can clean it be nice so she get her bill lowered some day.
Bath tools like soap, sponge and luffa would be great help.
Does she ever get her bag back?
Is there replay of opening where she has skills hold onto her bag and evade the thieves?

I would liked to had 1st sexual experience with her dad, Princess who never had first time makes me feel like whoa she going get gang raped somewhere. Practical and personal experience would been best experience she could got before leaving.

I would liked if there was mod in game to allow cheating so you can experience Lewd 5 experience.

Shops unlock when does this occur?
If she ever given a map? Or tour?

She can't bring her phone to places know "New" locations bothers me?

Coffee machine: pick up and just ends up putting more down ends up being more waste.

Boss and player relation does it ever get better?

Maybe ask quiz for player would helped create character better?
I don't like naive princess character model she looks like something like deer about get hit by hunter and eaten.

Model creation was interesting. Situation picked was already set on get go.

edit: coffee machine should have hot or cold cream on side, somehow its one carton coffee makers so bothers me.
Adam + Bernard don't return?

Last edited:

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
It is a interesting game I will keep a eye on.

I see the introduction to multiple events and systems are already in the game such as the more dangerous H scenes and pregnancy system but have no function yet.

Bee78

Jan 26, 2022
I have a problem with this game: the MC always going to the left side without pushing any button. If I try to move right its working until I release the button and start again going left. Somebody have an idea what is the solution?

Last edited:

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I have a problem with this game: the MC always going to the left side without pushing any button. If I try to move right its working until I release the button and start again going left. Somebody have an idea what is the solution?
hmm maybe try a different keyboard?

Reactions: Bee78

M4rkJ0hn

Feb 13, 2023
Just press the left arrow again.

Jul 28, 2018
Do you have a game controller plugged in? If so, try wiggling the left analog stick or unplugging it.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Pity about the Mr. Humper sleep sex. But I understand. Still hope for some sort of molesting/groping scenes with him and/or customers at the restaurant.

And thanks for the continued work on this game.

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Non-con (Mr. Humper sleep sex): I can't do that as long as I get 25% of my income from Patreon.
SubscribeStar has a much laxer content policy but they only work with credit cards, so a lot of people turn to Patreon to support via PayPal and Stripe, who are the actual Internet censors behind the scenes.
Don't get me wrong: I'd love to add more fringe content, but this is not a hobby. I'm feeding my family with this project.
If, in the future, SubscribeStar's income stabilizes well over the survival line, then I could risk losing Patreon's share and have that creative freedom.
Not sure what you mean Abelius , quite sure there are tons of other adult games on patreon with way weirder, non-con, rape, loli and unimaginable fetishes. They're doing just fine, and pizza hot is like vanilla compared to some of the stuff you come across on F95 and patreon. I'm sure you've seen TWGM and how well it's doing on patreon even though there are very dark and gruesome scenes.

I don't think they would target such a small game and creator like yours for adding some non-con in the game, also reaching that point will take hours of playtime and investment so it's not like you're shoving it in everyone's faces and asking for trouble. Considering the prologue makes it VERY clear that this city is the worst place on earth with all kinds of people and innocent Jenny doesn't know anything about how deep and dark the rabbit hole goes... it would be a complete 180 to not add any rape... that goes against the very narrative.

Part of the reason I like this game is also because I'm looking for more non-con, dub-con and fringe content too; without them, it would be a dealbreaker for me. I do plan to sub during Christmas when I get some allowance but continuing it would be a bit harder for me. Apologies!

Please don't self-censor is all I can ask for (y) Maybe make announcements on discord to use SS more and even on the front page:Kappa:The SS count won't magically increase unless you push for it too! :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nice_Guy69

Bee78

Jan 26, 2022
Some time ago, someone had a similar problem and it turned out to be this:

View attachment 2940813

No idea what that "3D connection" is, but it sounds like some peripheral driver messing up.

Could you try the game on another computer?
Thank you for your answer! Based on your info I found the problem: my X-56 throttle lever caused the issue. It is working now. :)

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
I just read a comment about 0.10 coming out as public release when 0.11 release comes to supporters. Didnt the dev post that updates will become available around 30 to the new changed post date of 45 days from release to become public?
0.10 was released on the 7th month... Now its the 9th... what happened? Is it being changed now to only released to public after next update is released?

dddsimo74

Oct 31, 2019
Those are a LOT of questions. :oops: And some aren't even questions, more like suggestions?

So, I'll do my best here. Sorry if I don't cover everything.

Pregnancy: you will get pregnant if you aren't careful, but the main story won't be changed to adapt to a pregnant Jenny. More often than not, it'll mean you'll get an ending if you go through with it.
In the far future, I may include some limited content catered to the prego fetish, but it'll feel more like a DLC than integrated into the main game cycle.

Non-con (Mr. Humper sleep sex): I can't do that as long as I get 25% of my income from Patreon.
SubscribeStar has a much laxer content policy but they only work with credit cards, so a lot of people turn to Patreon to support via PayPal and Stripe, who are the actual Internet censors behind the scenes.
Don't get me wrong: I'd love to add more fringe content, but this is not a hobby. I'm feeding my family with this project.
If, in the future, SubscribeStar's income stabilizes well over the survival line, then I could risk losing Patreon's share and have that creative freedom.

Getting her bag back: Yes, she'll be able to.

New Game+: That's SO far into the future that I don't want to think about it. But yeah, I guess it would be nice. Noted.

And... sorry for ignoring the rest. :p
You convinced me, I just bought a 10 dollar tier from SubscribeStar's ... it's not much, but I hope it helps to speed up the development.. LOL

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Non-con: I can't do that as long as I get 25% of my income from Patreon.
:(
So basically there won't be any non-con content of any type. Good to know, and bad..

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
:(
So basically there won't be any non-con content of any type. Good to know, and bad..
Yeah... very sad... the introduction says the city is dangerous, the parents advise not to go to the city because bad people will prey on jenny and then not having non-con or rape is a huge bummer. I really hope subscribestar counts goes ahead of patreon so we can see the full potential out of PH. Censorship sucks!

Pizza hot is closest to insexsity and that game has some non-con too, but it did just fine on patreon and without any trouble:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah... very sad... the introduction says the city is dangerous, the parents advise not to go to the city because bad people will prey on jenny and then not having non-con or rape is a bummer. I really hope subscribestar counts goes ahead of patreon so we can see the full potential out of PH.

The game is closest to insexsity and that game has some non-con too, but it's did just fine on patreon and without any trouble:HideThePain:
OR.. he could just separately add the content that the people who paid him from the start on SS (myself included) want to see., so to incourage them to go there. But noo, of course not.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
A user of this very same forum pulled that stunt on me some time ago with another project, and I think he tried again with Pizza Hot because I recently got a weird message from Patreon's Trust & Safety team, saying "Congratz!", that my page was good to be published when it's been published already for ages. That stinks like him going at me again.

I'm not going to give him the "glory" of telling you who he is. He knows. I know. The admins know. He even sent me a private message to gloat about the fact and wish me the worst. I keep it as a memento to remind me about what Crab Mentality means.
Ohhh I see you have your reasons then I won't push any further. I wouldn't want PH to go anywhere nor deny you any revenue you could make from patreon since it's your livelihood. Dub-con sounds fair to me but I'll still hold my breath for SS becoming more successful so you can take that risk!

Maybe you could get a bit Loosey-goosey with it in case of Horniness + Alcohol Intoxication and Drugs but you do you abelius!

What an absolute asshat that guy... seems like he has a vendetta against you or something... are you sure he's not one of those disgruntled devs from your previous project? :KEK: Could it be he was the one that leaked the v10 version here, just to get revenge?

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
They treat external-related content the same as if it's published on their platform. So no, they won't buy it. I've already seen them acting on it.

And... you sound as if this is some kind of Barbie-like bait-and-switch scheme.

Since the start, I've abundantly said this game is all about dub-con. And even like that, I'm taking a risk.

Be grateful.
Grateful, really? Didn't you open the Patreon account after the game had been on SS for a lot of time? You basically created this problem yourself. It's fine to go for it to catch more people, I'd have done the same.. but to use it now to justify censoring the game more than was planned is really not ok IMO. That's why I think you shouldn't do it and you should fully accept that risk (meaning considering that part as lost already and actively try to bring people there on SS).
Otherwise it's obvious it will always remain as a good part of your earnings, and you'd be limiting what your supporters on SS should play.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes