johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Grateful, really? Didn't you open the Patreon account after the game had been on SS for a lot of time? You basically created this problem yourself. It's fine to go for it to catch more people, I'd have done the same.. but to use it now to justify censoring the game more than was planned is really not ok IMO. That's why I think you shouldn't do it and you should fully accept that risk (meaning considering that part as lost already and actively try to bring people there on SS).
Otherwise it's obvious it will always remain as a good part of your earnings, and you'd be limiting what your supporters on SS should play.
You do make a really good point. It's like publishing the game on steam and then self-censoring the whole experience because steam doesn't allow ABC or XYZ due to their rules. In a case like that, there should be two versions... One without any censorship and loyal to the subscribers and one safe for work for general audience.

But I think abel's point was, he was never going to add more than Dub-con. While I'm new to the platform so I don't know what was promised to the early subscribers or his vision of the game a few years back, but it seems non-con and rape was always out of the picture... which is sad imo because there is a lot of potential for that in the city.

I think when your livelihood depends on the game, taking risk won't sound good anymore.

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Yes.

Mwanted you're free to search in the whole Discord server where I've promised there would be non-con in this game.

It's easy. You go there, write "from: abelius non-con" in the search bar and press Enter. And then you read the TWO YEARS worth of me mentioning my standing.

If anything, I'm actually expanding the scope now, by saying I'd be willing to lose Patreon's income in favor of ADDING non-con. That's why I'm saying you should be grateful.

Or... you could keep putting words in my mouth and feel better about yourself, because it's obvious your opinion of me was set in stone at some point in the past, no?
Tbh I think you're doing a great job on the technical side, and a far worse job content and communication wise :D, oh and I've loved your project since the start of it, or I wouldn't have contributed to it.
So that's it.
On the non-con: I wasn't talking strictly about it, in fact I didn't mention it. My argument was more generic: basically (for the reasons I explained) I would really hate to see you "censor" you game because of the retarded Patreon Tos. That's all.

Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Anyway, there's no point in dwelling on this. v0.11 will be steamier and considering all the (unexpected) technical groundwork I've added to animated interactions, I'm positive the next versions will work out better.
Hey Abelius if you don't mind me asking, what will be the next major thing after 0.11? (like in 0.12 or 0.13 versions)

I was just wondering, since you moved up the timeline by adding more steamier content in 0.11 as an experiment, what other content is planned or what you're planning to expand or add more steamier content after this :KEK:

Simply curious about what you have in store for us... that's all:illuminati:

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Regarding the new version, as I want to release v0.12 as soon as possible after v0.11's launch, you won't need to wait much to play both v0.10 and v0.11.
Nice! I do hope we get to play 0.11 by December, would be a great way to end the year :KEK:

Is the boss Papadakis among the "NPC Triad"? Humper and Kayla must be the other two, so the third should be the bossman right? On that note, I like the restaurant NPCs; Bernard's intentions seem a bit vague as of now so I can't say if he's reminiscing Papadakis's wife or attracted to jenny but is playing dumb. The rich guy seems to have something going for jenny too. Drinking while working is a fun mechanic.

Nice progression if you ask me... now if only something were to happen in the restaurant toilets:Kappa:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Nice! I do hope we get to play 0.11 by December, would be a great way to end the year :KEK:

Is the boss Papadakis among the "NPC Triad"? Humper and Kayla must be the other two, so the third should be the bossman right? On that note, I like the restaurant NPCs; Bernard's intentions seem a bit vague as of now so I can't say if he's reminiscing Papadakis's wife or attracted to jenny but is playing dumb. The rich guy seems to have something going for jenny too. Drinking while working is a fun mechanic.

Nice progression if you ask me... now if only something were to happen in the restaurant toilets:Kappa:
I agree with all of the above. I would like that and some chikan action on the bus; It's a popular fetish and one of my favorites. ;)

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
No, it's...
Realistic and believable options :Kappa:

There is something for everyone, whether it be corruption or same-sex or genuine love interest. I'm more of a random guy enjoyer:KEK::KEK::KEK:

I think we both can agree that jenny losing virginity is still quite far away and I'm all for it. I don't want her to become a complete slut before losing it but instead stay just about innocent enough to give her a dilemma between having her first time or not with that said character. "What will parents think, what have I become, is this a mistake, this feels wrong," etc.:illuminati:

Good to hear about the bossman, I feel like he'd be disappointed at first when he enters jenny and realizes she isn't a virgin, but he still enjoys it at the end. Restaurant also has a lot of possibilities to become a primary source of income with drunk jenny making out with customers in the toilet or storeroom for huge tips. Overall, I'm just looking for a whole lot of groping action and thanks for 0.11 finally delivering us that!

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Abelius
Hi man! Is it possible to see in the VERY LONG TERM. TAG impregnation?
If the game is positioned as realistic then it will be very cool!! (y)
He answered this on the previous page -

"Pregnancy: you will get pregnant if you aren't careful, but the main story won't be changed to adapt to a pregnant Jenny. More often than not, it'll mean you'll get an ending if you go through with it.
In the far future, I may include some limited content catered to the prego fetish, but it'll feel more like a DLC than integrated into the main game cycle."

Prego fetish is very odd to me, and this site has a weird obsession with prego in every game possible. Don't get me wrong, it's obviously realistic because you can't have a female being creampied one after another and not getting pregnant, but it also slows down the gameplay loop and makes it boring for people who don't care about it or don't want to explore that fetish. Very few games get it right and fewer make it 'enjoyable'.

The dev's approach is good, making it a separate optional thing so it doesn't affect the gameplay is the right way to go.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
He answered this on the previous page -

"Pregnancy: you will get pregnant if you aren't careful, but the main story won't be changed to adapt to a pregnant Jenny. More often than not, it'll mean you'll get an ending if you go through with it.
In the far future, I may include some limited content catered to the prego fetish, but it'll feel more like a DLC than integrated into the main game cycle."

Prego fetish is very odd to me, and this site has a weird obsession with prego in every game possible. Don't get me wrong, it's obviously realistic because you can't have a female being creampied one after another and not getting pregnant, but it also slows down the gameplay loop and makes it boring for people who don't care about it or don't want to explore that fetish. Very few games get it right and fewer make it 'enjoyable'.

The dev's approach is good, making it a separate optional thing so it doesn't affect the gameplay is the right way to go.
Just to add. I do defenetly not like pregnancy in these games.. It is as odd to me as Scat. Where both are propagated by what i believe is a screaming minority. I could be wrong about this, I just have that idea.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
" In a broader sense, a heresy can be a teaching, opinion, doctrine, ideology, worldview or philosophy that deviates from what is accepted. A heretic is a representative of a heresy. "

Just in case you didn't learned that yet...
Right, can be. Fude or duda, whatever you are. Yoou can scream whatever you like. I have my opinion. That is that and that is not gonna change because you screaming xome memes and after that figure out how to quote a piece of the dictionary. I l earned a lot, you are no teacher. Even if you like to imagine you are. Just in case. you did not figure that one out yet . . .

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Atheism is exactly the same as believers...
In fact to believe there is nothing is equivalent as believing in something.

Heresy is just discriminate people supposed to be a minority.
divide and rule !!

secularism is to accept all !!

But personally, no preggo too ;)

Reactions: Fatneck

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Atheism is exactly the same as believers...
In fact to believe there is nothing is equivalent as believing in something.

Heresy is just discriminate people supposed to be a minority.
divide and rule !!

secularism is to accept all !!

But personally, no preggo too ;)
You are the one that brought up heresy. and here discrimination in a weird context to this conversation. Expensive words do not cut it. accepting my opinion is not done here or by you. So seriously, changing a context this way i mean the ability to do so, takes a certain amount of intelligence, when the start is mere opinion which appearantly is not accepted. It means also my opinion is discriminated. This by your explanation. The opinion i have about that, i will keep to myself.
Not beeing religious does not mean beeing without believe in anything. The context that heresy is to discriminate a minority, wel it can be, but here it is going political , and again in my opinion. That will get a very different discussion then this thread is about.
different people = different needs=different opinion. And to be hones i do discriminate on behavior. Especially if someone is trying to deny somes opinion. That is just a big NO. It does not matter what your fetish is or if you have more then one. It is you lif which means it is your choice. abd that is just that. You are entitled your opinion. You are not entitled to even try to deny someone eldes opinion.

Anyways, this thread is about this game. Let's go back to that. What we are discussing has nothing to do with this thread.
We made our opinions clear, wich is good, but this thread belongs kinda to Abelius. At least i believe that. Let him surprise us. ;)

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes