HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
depends, if you want hardcore sex then no, game is not there yet. You may as well just bookmark this page and check in 1 year.

There is some scenes for masturbation, showering with kayla, stuff like that but so far is just building the scene for later stuff.

I personally didn't felt it too grindy, took me a short time and every day in game I did the eating with Kayla/shower with kayla, get touched in the bus, massage so every ingame day was atleast +1 in the stats and to reach the limit on current version it means it was only doing 20 days.
Once you do it all in the pizza place you can just skip work, and for new versions you can start a new game with stats up and skip all the content from previous scenes.
Seems that way, as suggested one of those you come back to in 12-18 months and hope they have progressed enough.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
So what am I missing to progress events?

I have 25 Lewdness, 25 exhibition, unlocked:
- Mall (clothing and shoes)
- Store (no events)
- Massage guy (obviously)
- Caffe (obviously)

Maxed relationship with boss and Kayla, 20 with Adam and Bernard, 5 with few other people.

Anyone knows what to do, where to go, what's even left?

Reactions: HighNSleepy

Jacobino_xd

Jul 29, 2021
can you change the limit of 25 on the save file. Because then i change 25 to 100 it goes back 25. What do i do ?

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes