Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
Also, just putting this out there, an entire month for one discussion encounter with the Humpback and MC cleaning the toilet/kitchen which is reusable code with small entities added/removed based on a button click of 'clean'. 1 month... Now its going to be 1.1 to 1.5 months.

I started my previous 8.b version I believe (older) and I just had a conversation with the house owner. Thats it... technically the only change. Im just going to hold off from the game till maybe 6-8 versions pass by. More maybe

I didnt want to comment earlier and wanted to be more supportive of earlier dev comments about piracy but had to post after reading the post about 'very gradual corruption' as something that should be acceptable, understandable and natural for consumers .... weird.. thats like asking people to watch 2-3 seasons of a tv series to actually get to the action. U do u..

Reactions: YANDEX555

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
is almost as it "very slow corruption" was in the game description :rolleyes:
You know... it's one thing to be slow corruption, it's another to be grindy. I'm leaning towards grindy here. Not because it takes a long time, but because there are quite a bit of time between content. Leveling up 5 times in exhibitionism with no content to really show it makes it grindy to me.

Who knows, maybe when it's finished, there will be more content at each exhibition/lewdness level but as it is, it's grindy.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I know its slow corruption but gods is it sssslllllooooowwww. I can tolerate that though, if there's a pay off at the end? I get the feeling here you get your stats up and then you start seeing "next version/update" at every turn? Is there any actual action after hours of grind?

Reactions: Latetoparty

floran

May 20, 2020
I know its slow corruption but gods is it sssslllllooooowwww. I can tolerate that though, if there's a pay off at the end? I get the feeling here you get your stats up and then you start seeing "next version/update" at every turn? Is there any actual action after hours of grind?
depends, if you want hardcore sex then no, game is not there yet. You may as well just bookmark this page and check in 1 year.

There is some scenes for masturbation, showering with kayla, stuff like that but so far is just building the scene for later stuff.

I personally didn't felt it too grindy, took me a short time and every day in game I did the eating with Kayla/shower with kayla, get touched in the bus, massage so every ingame day was atleast +1 in the stats and to reach the limit on current version it means it was only doing 20 days.
Once you do it all in the pizza place you can just skip work, and for new versions you can start a new game with stats up and skip all the content from previous scenes.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes