lebac

Nov 18, 2017
PizzaHot-0.8.f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
BTW, why is rpdl not included as an official list of sources on the home page? This is immensly usefull and I support it
If it can't be in the first post then at least one of the following ones?

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BTW, why is rpdl not included as an official list of sources on the home page? This is immensly usefull and I support it
If it can't be in the first post then at least one of the following ones?
Thank you for your message. <3
The TLDR is; In order to access our torrents, you need to create an account with us. That forced registration is against F95's file host rules as it requires F95 users to give us and trust us with their information.

We were allowed in OP's in the past, but found our torrents being linked from third party sites, without any mention of us or F95. This meant that the servers we (thanks to our donators) were paying for, were being used to seed to people unrelated to F95/RPDL, with no chance of growth for us in users/donations to allow us to sustain that now large amount of peers. That's mainly why we decided to go private, as we can manage torrents and cut off access to third party sites.

All of this happened around a year ago, and since then we've managed a slow but steady growth by doing these posts, and keeping on with updates for all games. We've had a couple instances of developers adding us themselves to their OP's (which we appreciate a lot), and in a case or two, having our torrents be added by staff for big games.
Having said all of this, we still are requiring registration and this still breaks the file host rules. This might be reviewed and changed one day, but for now we'll keep on making torrents and see what happens.

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
I guess the point of the beverage cooler that has to be filled is to add a play mechanism during the restaurant mini-game. That's why you can only fill the fridge during service, when drinks are running low.
A single-player game without obstacles wouldn't really be a game.
Yes but the problem is you cant refill the cooler at all this must beva bug or its not been implemented

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Yes but the problem is you cant refill the cooler at all this must beva bug or its not been implemented
You can refill the cooler, but you have to wait for a drink to reach 2 and the refill option will show up above the drink selector. I do wish I could just refill it when I wanted to, but with the limited amount of customers it has not been an issue to refill it each day.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I was going to wait for another update or two anyway. So really I don't mind waiting for a couple more weeks anyway. Appreciate you still doing development on this game. Looking forward to playing it with this new version of it.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
If I may ask, where are you going to focus the content for the next version? (restaurant, home, ..)

Also I read your post on SS..it's ok that you hope to reach the amount of support Insexity had, but let's also be real: they were extremely lucky. It has nothing to do with their skill, their game was a total mess and if you ask me yours is already superior right now.
If you really keep constant updates and content I hope for you to reach that, but at the same time I don't want you to hurt yourself by having too much expectations ;)

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
Guys, I just released v0.9 three days ago... I know this is pirate site and all, but uploading new versions so soon only hurts the game you like.

I know every single argument you'll tell me: "People weren't going to pay for it anyways...", "You're getting this X amount of money already, you greedy fuck!", "If we leak it, you'll actually get more subs.", etc. And there's a counter-argument for all of them.

The only thing that matters is that you want to play it because you like it, and I'm still giving you a public version without locking it behind a paywall. Give me something back in the form of a two weeks window, yes...?

Thanks, guys.
Sincerly I like your point of view, really...in the past I had some discussion with other devs, but ...wow...you are different: you deserve respect...it is nothing important, it's only my opinion...but thankx, really....

(this post, most likely, will be destroyed by some mod in...1.....2......3....) ...pffffffffff............(smoke)

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
There are very toxic people, who don't like anything and those are the ones who get you out of spirits.
I think you have to be seen for your development and work. and let time determine if it is good or bad.
There are people who just want to see the world burn.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
We can have that conversation at the Discord server if you want. The above post wasn't intended to be a comeback to F95.
Ah..didn't even know you went away tbh. Don't worry, I said what I had to say.

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Three questions:

1. Are the saves from V0.8.e compatible with V0.8.f?

2. Is something happening on the restaurant toilet except that she's emptying her bladder?

3. How can I trigger the events with Mr. Humper?

Last edited:
Reactions: Akarea
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes