Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
The speech bubble hit boxes are shit, or the time is too limited or both.

I click on them, they only turn green 25% of the time, which pisses off the customers, which pisses off the boss... and since his affection for MC goes to fucking Zero from Max and he threatens to penalize your income, it pisses me off as well.

The only times the customers are happy is if there's a majority of Zzzz. since even if I accidentially click on them... it doesn't count. So, the hit boxes being shit is good (?) in rare circumstances. Since it pisses off the customers, the only way I can make them happy is for her to get plastered, but once she stands up, all bets are off. :mad:

Leaving the house fully nude is also treated as fully clothed. The massuer even bitches about her being fully clothed despite not being able to get any more naked. He seems to want her to acutally put some clothes on (the bikini) is this circumstance.

"I know I walked into your office fully nude, and you didn't even say anything about it... and even though I've changed in front of you multiple times before, but since I'm not wearing a thread of clothing, let alone panties, I'm somehow uncomfortable putting on the waitress uniform and will either only put it on in the storeroom, or only put on the apron." :WaitWhat:

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
The speech bubble hit boxes are shit, or the time is too limited or both.

I click on them, they only turn green 25% of the time, which pisses off the customers, which pisses off the boss... and since his affection for MC goes to fucking Zero from Max and he threatens to penalize your income, it pisses me off as well.

The only times the customers are happy is if there's a majority of Zzzz. since even if I accidentially click on them... it doesn't count. So, the hit boxes being shit is good (?) in rare circumstances. Since it pisses off the customers, the only way I can make them happy is for her to get plastered, but once she stands up, all bets are off. :mad:

Leaving the house fully nude is also treated as fully clothed. The massuer even bitches about her being fully clothed despite not being able to get any more naked. He seems to want her to acutally put some clothes on (the bikini) is this circumstance.

"I know I walked into your office fully nude, and you didn't even say anything about it... and even though I've changed in front of you multiple times before, but since I'm not wearing a thread of clothing, let alone panties, I'm somehow uncomfortable putting on the waitress uniform and will either only put it on in the storeroom, or only put on the apron." :WaitWhat:
The appease customers is a mechanic that was just introduced. The dev himself urges to screw up during your waitressing for an event. I dont think there is any event for perfect waitressing so Im assuming this part of the job will be tuned in future updates as more events are added. Best just ignore customer getting annoyed too early :)

DaBears0408

Oct 28, 2018
The appease customers is a mechanic that was just introduced. The dev himself urges to screw up during your waitressing for an event. I dont think there is any event for perfect waitressing so Im assuming this part of the job will be tuned in future updates as more events are added. Best just ignore customer getting annoyed too early :)
Daaang - hope the mechanics are better when actual sex scenes are introduced...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
open the savefile with a text editor (notepad). use ctrl-f for searching. Try searching for exhib.
"You can click on the save file and open it with notepad" ..... "but it didn't seem to have any effect, when I tried."

These are direct quotes from my last comment. What does that tell you?

Elaboration: I literally said I used notepad and changed stats, within the notepad, and it didn't change anything within the game.
One thing did change, and that was the money, but nothing else actually changed, regardless what I typed in notepad. Additional money only goes so far. I wanted to make her a slut, but those stats just didn't change in the game, even after changing the stats in notepad. (Hince...I opened the save file in notepad and attempted to edit stats...in notepad...lmao)

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
"You can click on the save file and open it with notepad" ..... "but it didn't seem to have any effect, when I tried."

Elaboration: I literally said I used notepad and changed stats, within the notepad, and it didn't change anything within the game.
One thing did change, and that was the money, but nothing else actually changed, regardless what I typed in notepad. Additional money only goes so far. I wanted to make her a slut, but those stats just didn't change in the game, even after changing the stats in notepad. (Hince...I opened the save file in notepad and attempted to edit stats...in notepad...lmao)
The game is not finished yet, the stuff happening with higher stats is not yet implemented, so cheating is pointless....i think thats obvious.

Reactions: Priappus

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
Not sure any sex scenes will be added for quite a few versions since the dev is heavily implying scenes with slow corruption leading slowly to eventual sex. So with the current pace, its going to be a while. I would prefer if one particular character/section of the game is implemented upto sex so that there is some completion to satisfy customers but hey.

I was also thinking how funny it would be if there were little easter eggs in adult games like if you really edited your save, went completely naked and then got a message in the massage etc. from the dev saying 'Naked and not afraid huh?' or something like that XD

Reactions: thegooglyman

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020

As you use notepad, you have windows as operating system. This does sound more like a problem with you instalation, This because notepad is a very simple straight forward text editor. You can check this by taking the file to a different computer and see if you can make the changes.

Reactions: FookU2

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018

Try using notepad++ . Nowadays this app is default app I use. Ive been able to change and see changes affected in game. It should work or try reinstalling and not changing any app compatibility, making sure the entire game folder is 'writeable' for permissions. Last thing would be running the game as administrator... but I doubt the last bit is necessary here

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Even changing the maximum you can do is make her walk naked,
but the reaction of the NPCs is the same, maybe in some future evolution ^^

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
(Start of new Boss event chain after doing seriously BAD at work).

how did these events begin? do you have to drink a lot of beer? or serving the wrong pizzas?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You can check this by taking the file to a different computer and see if you can make the changes.
That would be a good idea if I had more than one computer. lol

The game is not finished yet, the stuff happening with higher stats is not yet implemented, so cheating is pointless....i think thats obvious.
Honestly, no, it isn't really that obvious. Being able to wear different clothing, and get the few reactions that actually ARE implemented, is enough for me to edit stats, because having to grind for a week just to get her to wear a sleeveless shirt is what is pointless, to me.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PizzaHot-0.8.f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lebac and Demitri78

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
i tried changing the exhibit to 100 with texteditor and notepad but it changed back to 25 when i load it, even tho in saving screen it shows 100 :')
Read changelog:
- [Technical] Real-time stat capper. Any stats outside their supported range, in the current game version, will be reverted to the max/min value (larger values don't make sense because there's no content created for them).

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes