souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Because he is not me...90% of my posts is regurarly deleted by some mod...

This message will be destroyed (by someone) in one...two...three.....................
I wonder if the posts you made break rules of the forum in some way. It's definitely possible that a mod has a grudge (it happens all the time across the many forums of the internet). It can also happen that posts "down the chain" get deleted.

So, for example, Person-A posts something against the rules, then Person-B quotes that, then Person-C quotes only part of Person-B's post. If Person-A's post is reported and removed, then both Person-B and Person-C can have their posts removed due to quoting a message that gets deleted by a mod.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I wonder if the posts you made break rules of the forum in some way. It's definitely possible that a mod has a grudge (it happens all the time across the many forums of the internet). It can also happen that posts "down the chain" get deleted.

So, for example, Person-A posts something against the rules, then Person-B quotes that, then Person-C quotes only part of Person-B's post. If Person-A's post is reported and removed, then both Person-B and Person-C can have their posts removed due to quoting a message that gets deleted by a mod.
it will in fact even result in a notification which goes something like "Your post in thread had been removed. Reason: upstream post removal."

Reactions: LaoAnjin

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
Sometimes its just deleted when a lot of negativity is present. Paints a bad picture on overall thread. Better to just remove a whole chain of comments.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm trying to read the forum in order to find some useful information about the game and, once again, i'm scrolling through idiotic complaints and back and forth insults. My question is this now, why someone that is not satisfied with a dev's work prefers to whine about it instead of just ignoring the game? I mean, you can live your life the same way if the game is good or not. Unless you don't have a life and try to find some validity through contstant whining. That I can understand!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
it will in fact even result in a notification which goes something like "Your post in thread had been removed. Reason: upstream post removal."
Not always though. In particular some of the many comment purges due to arguing and at least one outright insane guy in this thread had no notifications (to me at least) when posts got deleted due to the upstream posts being removed.

Regardless, I'm going to stop talking about this here since it's getting pretty off topic.

HappyHelioV

Mar 28, 2022
Open save file, search for the word and you can manually change it there. Its the best way to increase lewd and exhibitionism.. even money I guess (never thought to do that XD)
unless im being a moron this does niot work as the game codes each point of lewd and exhibitionism separately i cant find the stored value anywhere in the file

Edit : My mistake it is not the game save file that needs to be edited but the most recent autosave apparently not seen that one before

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Anyone know how to cheat in this game? For example increase stats with Cheat Engine, I tried to increase lewdness but it seems to reset itself.
I tried using saveeditor but it's all in kanji (looks like it, anyway lol), and unreadable to me.
You can click on the save file and open it with notepad, then scroll through the mess and search for different things to edit, but it didn't seem to have any effect, when I tried.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I tried using saveeditor but it's all in kanji (looks like it, anyway lol), and unreadable to me.
You can click on the save file and open it with notepad, then scroll through the mess and search for different things to edit, but it didn't seem to have any effect, when I tried.
open the savefile with a text editor (notepad). use ctrl-f for searching. Try searching for exhib.

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018

The funny thing is that the other person's comments weren't deleted...
In addition, a post of mine that had nothing to do with the discussion was also deleted ¬¬

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
with the new clothing system how lewd can you be outside? and do other npcs notice or say anything when you talk to them?

DaBears0408

Oct 28, 2018
with the new clothing system how lewd can you be outside? and do other npcs notice or say anything when you talk to them?
You can open up a save with notepad (right click, open with, notepad), search for "exhib", change the value to 100 and wear anything (including nothing). When I did it, I somehow locked myself out of going to the massage parlour though so have a back up save available.

There is nothing beyond groping in the game yet so I doubt there will be reactions on version 8

PS - for everyone - you can change your any stat that way, including lewdness, money, stress...etc. If you cant right click, open with, notepad on the save game, you may need a. new computer, b.to watch a youtube tutorial, c. just grind the game until you cant grind no mo.

Reactions: jems666

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Or D, wait for someone to post a save. (Due to legal reasons I will not be held responsible for anything that happens if you dicide to hold your breath during this time.)

That aside online save editor works best for most save game files. However with this there is almost no recoding or encryption for the save file so notepad is all you need. I would suggest opening it In Ritch text for better viewing of the code.

:cool: CHEAT HAPPENS.

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
You are right: " Your post in the thread ................... was deleted. Reason: thread cleanup from deleted upstream post(s) / off-topic "

Destroyer007

Apr 26, 2018
I'm trying to read the forum in order to find some useful information about the game and, once again, i'm scrolling through idiotic complaints and back and forth insults. My question is this now, why someone that is not satisfied with a dev's work prefers to whine about it instead of just ignoring the game? I mean, you can live your life the same way if the game is good or not. Unless you don't have a life and try to find some validity through contstant whining. That I can understand!
The mods just deleted a chain of posts just for this nonsense to pop up again. You can ignore the comments as much as whining about whining comments. As you said you can live your life if the game is good or bad so lets have comments that have 'info' relevant to the game, critique or not...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The mods just deleted a chain of posts just for this nonsense to pop up again. You can ignore the comments as much as whining about whining comments. As you said you can live your life if the game is good or bad so lets have comments that have 'info' relevant to the game, critique or not...
Is posting one comment about the stupidity of whining comments whining? And why on earth were you triggered to respond? If you really wanted to keep this thread clean you wouldn't do it... Anyway, I won't test it anymore, consider this my last reply and hopefully you'll feel confident enough to not respond!

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes