AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Quick question, what determines how well the character responds to the customers dialogue? I guess if she's too drunk she won't be able to pay attention and if she's not drunk enough she will be too bored, yes? Anything else? Do stats factor in for example
Some customers naturally like her more, and you'll take less of a hit when you're bored listening to them.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ok so to the 2 folks who clearly cant see to the rest of us your having a lovers quarrel.

The one guy, your criticism is noted. Good job, you did your part.

To the other guy, it's not helping some people need to be unhappy. Moob on.

To everyone else, wank you very much.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
Holy hell did they do some crazy coding that entire hiatus?, if not im very wary of this.
Yeah, the dev set up a Trello board open to everyone where he ticks off stuff he's done. He's been pretty active on it, so it does seem like he did some major coding.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
what do I have to do to lift the exhibitionism? I'm stuck on 20,everything else is at max,is 25 exhibitionism the maximum?

Last edited:

ToeboCop

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone know how to cheat in this game? For example increase stats with Cheat Engine, I tried to increase lewdness but it seems to reset itself.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Just to make sure - when will the new content (uniform, sitting with customers, spanking?) in the pizzeria start? Once certain thresholds on exhibitionism and/or lewdness are met? Or are there some additional conditions here?

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
This game is a bomb :)
Without patches the thread just lives on it's own constantly updating. BUT when there IS a patch you have like 5 pages per hour :D
Hate it or not - you love it ;)
For those who seek new spicy content or actually story moving content in this patch (0.8.e) - NO

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
Anyon

Have a link where you learn how do this?
you can open it in a notepad and search for the stat you want to change and save then load the game

You can also upload the saves here ( ) if they are encrypted

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes