Unity Abandoned Star Wars: Path of Lust [v0.1.1] [Star Lord]

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I have no idea what exactly I can expect from the upcoming build
If I tell you about everything that awaits you in the game - will it be interesting to play? :) You know the essence, and you will discover the details for yourself.

Well... Am I right? Is this all that has been done since 2019?
No.

This project was relaunched I guess. Where can I get previous versions? Cause I didn't find anything on his Patreon.
Previous versions removed thanks to "well-wishers" and their - as it was said here - "sycophants". You can say "thanks" to them.
The current version is still available .

Last edited:

zucite

May 22, 2019
Well... Am I right? Is this all that has been done since 2019?

v0.1.1
This is a small update developed to correct critical bugs in the released demo.

Tech Demo:
Not Available

What is Tech Demo?
What about the 0.1 version?

This project was relaunched I guess. Where can I get previous versions? Cause I didn't find anything on his Patreon.
You are exactly right. This is all that has been done since 2019.
There is nothing previous. He's been stringing people along with vague and empty promises since day one. This is the first time anything even "playable" has been released.

Flush your money down the toilet at your risk.

Reactions: Tnetnba

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I have no idea about the essence, plans, and details
Just go to my and scroll through the main topic - there will be answers to all questions, plus those that have not yet been asked.

your itch.io page is suspended
This is obviously some kind of wrong itch.io. On normal everything works as it used to.

Leko14

Mar 16, 2023
You cannot, it is not a scene. It is a screenshot created to get gullible people to keep giving him Patreon money year after year. There is not one single sex scene you can unlock. Not one.
View attachment 2471735
Speaking of plans.
I'd like to recommend you postpone adding additional hairstyles, jewelry, and tattoos. Cause as for me it takes your time which you will be able to use on development quests. As for me, the current state of customization is more than enough.

Will we have a sex scene with Wookie? It will be awesome to have gangbang scene with them!:love:
Nothing changes here. Frankly, I don't know why the mods keep this thread alive. Maybe for the lulz, because it's funny to read all these swearings and arguings between dev and unsatisfied players and "well-wichers" (it made my day:ROFLMAO:).

He promised you to add Kashyyyk, but when?
He post this screenshot about a year or two ago and this is still unimplemented. Make your own decision.

Dev keeps promising, and new gamers keep believing in promises.
Man, the latest update was more than 3 months ago. IDK but it must be marked with Abandoned tag at least.
(I know that he keeps posting something on his Patreon, to avoid this. But this is just a trick. Nothing valuable. )

The project is being developed for more than 3 years and there is still nothing to play.
Just take a few minutes and scroll this thread in past and you'll find that A LOT of players are complaining about this project..

There are a lot of other devs with content-filled projects.
But when we talk about this game, we have zero content. I might be wrong, but I have zero faith that suddenly in the next updates, we will have a bunch of content.

Now, he can complain to mods about my comment because he can't cope with critique. So I hope you'll have a chance to read it before.

blaseroid

Mar 18, 2023
Come on! The developer is active, answering your questions. Nobody said that the game will be updated every month. Don't like the speed of development? Support the developer if you like. Moreover, the game is free. Good job StarLord! Don't listen haters.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Come on! The developer is active, answering your questions. Nobody said that the game will be updated every month. Don't like the speed of development? Support the developer if you like. Moreover, the game is free. Good job StarLord! Don't listen haters.
Except he doesn't actually answer questions. Setting everything else aside, I've personally asked specific questions and they're not answered (those posts got caught up in previous mass post deletions).

Well, lets try again, though I really doubt there'll be any answers.

In the next version you say we'll be able to talk to any character you meet. How many characters are planned. How many of them are generic NPCs that have some variation of just "go away" vs ones with actual dialogue trees?

What types of quests will there be, and how many. Will they be generic fetch quests (just walking between a few locations), or combat, or anything else?

How many / types of sex scene will there be?

Why are you bothering to add more hairstyles / jewelry when there isn't gameplay yet?

We'll see, those types of questions haven't been answered by the developer yet. And I'm not bothering to ask anything else, like actual development tracking questions.

blaseroid

Mar 18, 2023
Except he doesn't actually answer questions. Setting everything else aside, I've personally asked specific questions and they're not answered (those posts got caught up in previous mass post deletions).

Well, lets try again, though I really doubt there'll be any answers.

In the next version you say we'll be able to talk to any character you meet. How many characters are planned. How many of them are generic NPCs that have some variation of just "go away" vs ones with actual dialogue trees?

What types of quests will there be, and how many. Will they be generic fetch quests (just walking between a few locations), or combat, or anything else?

Why are you bothering to add more hairstyles / jewelry when there isn't gameplay yet?

We'll see, those types of questions haven't been answered by the developer yet. And I'm not bothering to ask anything else, like actual development tracking questions.
oh. I just scrolled this thread and found that you're might be right. Well, if developer answer to your questions - he will prove that he is honest enough.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
oh. I just scrolled this thread and found that you're might be right. Well, if developer answer to your questions - he will prove that he is honest enough.
You're seeing a massively sanitized thread. Late Feb there was a massive delete of posts questioning the project's management. In that purge the odd behavior of dev was also removed.

Reactions: jamonserrano

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You're seeing a massively sanitized thread. Late Feb there was a massive delete of posts questioning the project's management. In that purge the odd behavior of dev was also removed.
To be fair, a lot of what was removed was really toxic from both sides. That includes myself (though I don't think mine were ever bad enough to be reported/ removed on their own), though it did get bad enough that I was also reporting the worst parties involved).

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
To be fair, a lot of what was removed was really toxic from both sides. That includes myself (though I don't think mine were ever bad enough to be reported/ removed on their own), though it did get bad enough that I was also reporting the worst parties involved).
To be honest, most of it wasn't _toxic_ . I did see it escalate because of how confrontational the dev gets when somebody asks a solid question. I watched the dev ask for any questions and to receive several posts asking when the next release would be and what the dev is focusing on. Only then to watch the dev not answer, post memes, or get angry that somebody asked what the dev was doing. Remember this is an active project that the dev is soliciting people money for on Patreon. So those questions and answers are probably helping people validate what they do with their money

Reactions: jamonserrano

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Ok, show me at least one of my "toxic" answers? Just do not excuse yourself with the fact that "they were removed." There were none. And do not shout that I do not know how to take criticism and all that. I react to adequate criticism absolutely calmly. Only all sorts of accusations of "scam" and other nonsense drawn from scratch - this is not criticism and it starts to enrage a little. Until now, NOBODY has shown ANY REAL evidence that I am a scammer, I actually don’t have a game, and what else they like to accuse me of. I will say more - and they will not provide it, because this is nonsense that has nothing to do with reality. Any speeches in the style of "because" - well, for any sane person, this is an empty sound. As for the duration of development - yes, it is long, but try to make such a project yourself and see how long it takes you. And I'll say it again - if I wanted to do another jerking with two characters in the middle of a fucking nothing - I would have done it a long time ago. But I'm doing a serious project, close to the AAA level, and this is not done in 5 minutes. And personally, those who are infuriated that I earn money on my project, but they don’t know how to do this - keep your complexes to yourself.

As for the answers to questions - I have already answered many of them dozens of times, and if you are just too lazy to scroll through a topic or channel in the discord a couple of pages back - this is no longer my problem. Questions that have not yet been asked always get their answers at the same moment as soon as I see them. And if the answer did not satisfy you - well, it happens, you know. It is impossible to please everyone.

I hope I explained everything intelligibly.

And now to the point:

There will be many characters. These are, for example, sellers, owners of various establishments, mechanics, imperial officers and others. With most of them it will be possible to talk about some things and learn something about the city and other characters, as well as get tasks. In addition, various "decorative" characters roam the streets and neighborhoods, designed to enliven the location. These will mostly get rid of you with monosyllabic phrases, but among them you can also stumble upon "talkative" and learn something interesting.

For now, quests will be simple to test the quest system. Basically something along the lines of "talk to someone and find out something" or perhaps "follow some character and find out what he's up to".

Many and different. Right now, I'm mostly limited to the number of sexy animations for the characters, but as time goes on, there will be a lot more of them. Most likely, the new update will not yet have sex scenes with the main character, but there will be many different events for the NPCs.

Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, no I don't think you've actually answered things (at least not satisfactorily). And believe it or not, I personally put in questions during the month long flame wart that happened. You did NOT answer them, and they were deleted in the mass post deletion. But hey, it suits you better to try and gaslight me into thinking I didn't ask questions of you that were never answered.

From earlier experience you aren't great at taking criticism. I wrote a post of what I would have put into a review, since I didn't consider there to be enough of a game here to actually review. The only point you addressed from that post is that I didn't read enough to see that there was nothing to do in the game (yet). You then just "closed" the conversation, rather than mention any of the other points. Other posts commenting on your development process would get met with hostility. Again, many of them are now deleted, but criticising that side of game development is just as important as the art style and actual gameplay (when it exists to see).

There will be many characters. These are, for example, sellers, owners of various establishments, mechanics, imperial officers and others. With most of them it will be possible to talk about some things and learn something about the city and other characters, as well as get tasks. In addition, various "decorative" characters roam the streets and neighborhoods, designed to enliven the location. These will mostly get rid of you with monosyllabic phrases, but among them you can also stumble upon "talkative" and learn something interesting.

For now, quests will be simple to test the quest system. Basically something along the lines of "talk to someone and find out something" or perhaps "follow some character and find out what he's up to".

Many and different. Right now, I'm mostly limited to the number of sexy animations for the characters, but as time goes on, there will be a lot more of them. Most likely, the new update will not yet have sex scenes with the main character, but there will be many different events for the NPCs.

Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Ah yes, "many" characters. How many is many... Are we talking about 10, 100, 1000? As for the dialogue trees, we'll see. But again, there's a lack of a real answer to the numbers here. Like "I have about 10 NPCs with detailed dialogues, and about 50 others with minor interactions". That would be a satisfactory answer, since it has some actual definite information.

Fair enough for the quests, since there's nothing to the game that we (the public) have seen yet. Still a lack of things like "about 10 quests planned", but I don't expect real info like that at this point.

Sex scenes, again we have "many and different". Once again, what is "many" to you. Are you planning 5, 10, 100?

As for the gameplay. You could post a video of you testing the gameplay (if it exists). That would both show off that there is gameplay, and give you something to show work on the game besides just "you haven't seen it, I'm totally working on it, promise."

Once again, what you call "answers" that you've given many times before, I've already looked (here, patreon, and discord, though the discord was checked a few weeks ago) and didn't find satisfactory responses from you. Everything you post is vague and generic, with no where near enough details in my opinion. Again, we'll see if there's any clarification to the questions, but I still doubt that I'll see any numbers, since then we'd be able to compare what he says to the next demo release.

picujufamut

Mar 20, 2023
Ok. To avoid to be removed by Doxxing I just leave it here without personal info. I agree, it was to much even for him.

Hey Darth Smut, if you're going to create alts to promote your latest scam, please at least put some effort into it.

Edit, full disclosure:

WhenTheShitHitsTheFan has been pushing Darth Smut's game since joining, shared fake/decoy builds of DS' game, the name is similar to a previous Darth Smut alt, and the account uses the same VPN as Darth Smut.
WhenTheShitHitsTheFan originally posted the game, and despite using broken English on the public forum, used perfect English when pming multiple mods/staff asking for the thread to be moved to the games section.
Within 10 minutes of WhenTheShitHitsTheFan posting the thread, before it was moved to the Games forum, the above 2 accounts Lady Pomegranate and Browberac posted the above comments.
These 2 accounts have been inactive since their original registration date, both accounts are using TOR, and both just happened to login and promote the game within 5 mins of each other, having been inactive for 3 months.
From this, I feel it's relatively safe to draw the conclusion that the 3 accounts are all Darth Smut, however, I don't know if "Starlord Games" is actually Darth Smut, just that DS tried to promote the game here. You now know what we know, so draw your own conclusions.
You are new to the thread. His answers mean nothing. His claim of March means nothing. He has been promising "any day now" in this very thread and his Patreon for years. YEARS.

He throws out all these answers and promises - daylight cycle, map type, hair, costumes, alien types, whatever - to keep people interested and paying.

There is no game.
Categorizing them only as "fails" is generalizing, as there appears to have been less than noble intent behind those projects. Which is why many saw this project as deceptive when it was first released then when it was re-released the question came back. Those concerns were even more exacerbated by the dev.
But let's go over the facts.

It was about two abandoned accounts associated with the developer.
patreon: ExxxPlay
patreon: cutepixel

What links these accounts? Both of them promoted Path of Lust.
At the same time, Star Lord did not mention these two accounts on his own patreon. Which looks very strange for mutual promotion.
It could be assumed that he deleted these posts, but why only them? There are promos with the other devs in his feed. (also you can use the Internet archive - to check my words)

Path of Lust is mentioned several times in the profile of ExxxPlay and cutepixel.
5th June 2020
February 27th 2019

2nd June 2020
May 11, 2019

But these dates of the cross promo are looks suspicious:
patreon: ExxxPlay - 2nd June 2020
patreon: cutepixel - 5th June 2020

Two unrelated accounts promote one page with a difference of three days. Without mutual post from the
patreon: starlordgames

Also when I managed to deanon the developer.
I found him on Pinterest, where he links to the ExxxPlay page.
I provided this link before.

Sexperiment, The book of kleopatra, Escape from titan and ofcourse Path of Lust have almost identical graphic style of pormo materials.

The developer can deny all this, citing the fact that this is a coincidence and I am a "bad journalist". But all my previous pseudos were only for him to transfer the game files to his domain, which was easy to de-anonymize.

What is my motivation?
I sincerely appreciate f95 and many devs who put their efforts into the development of wonderful projects. I support many of them, because without support, the adult gaming industry will die.

But it makes me sick when someone deceives their audience with empty promises and makes money off of it. Of course, his "game" is free, but this is just a trick, because in fact there is no game. And the players keep donating him.
Dev's like him demotivates players to support other fair devs.

Why my victim is Starlord?
I supported the Starlord project. When I realized that I was wasting money, and the dev doesn't accept any criticism or direct questions, I canceled the subscription, being sure that he would abandon the project. But after a while, his promo post from another developer popped up in my feed.
I was very surprised when I discovered that after YEARS of developing an adult game, he still didn't release anything other than walking around an empty location. No quests, no adult content, no gameplay.

This message for Sam.
Star Lord is not Darth Smut. He is ExxxPlay and cutepixel.
He is developer of this abandoned scam projects:
sexperiment by exxxplay
escape-from-titan by cutepixel
the-book-of-kleopatra by exxxplay

I hope you will pay attention to this post and help us to get rid of this scammer.

JonahuPlay

Mar 20, 2023
You know. All this looks rather strange to me. Given that this topic has not been updated for too long (I mean that the game is updated once a year)
IMHO, All this fuss is just a way to keep this thread active and arouse sympathy for the developer

Oct 7, 2020
Ok. To avoid to be removed by Doxxing I just leave it here without personal info. I agree, it was to much even for him.

But let's go over the facts.

It was about two abandoned accounts associated with the developer.

What links these accounts? Both of them promoted Path of Lust.
At the same time, Star Lord did not mention these two accounts on his own patreon. Which looks very strange for mutual promotion.
It could be assumed that he deleted these posts, but why only them? There are promos with the other devs in his feed. (also you can use the Internet archive - to check my words)

Path of Lust is mentioned several times in the profile of ExxxPlay and cutepixel.
5th June 2020
February 27th 2019

2nd June 2020
May 11, 2019

But these dates of the cross promo are looks suspicious:
patreon: ExxxPlay - 2nd June 2020
patreon: cutepixel - 5th June 2020

Two unrelated accounts promote one page with a difference of three days. Without mutual post from the
patreon: starlordgames

Also when I managed to deanon the developer.
I found him on Pinterest, where he links to the ExxxPlay page.
I provided this link before.

Sexperiment, The book of kleopatra, Escape from titan and ofcourse Path of Lust have almost identical graphic style of pormo materials.

The developer can deny all this, citing the fact that this is a coincidence and I am a "bad journalist". But all my previous pseudos were only for him to transfer the game files to his domain, which was easy to de-anonymize.

What is my motivation?
I sincerely appreciate f95 and many devs who put their efforts into the development of wonderful projects. I support many of them, because without support, the adult gaming industry will die.

But it makes me sick when someone deceives their audience with empty promises and makes money off of it. Of course, his "game" is free, but this is just a trick, because in fact there is no game. And the players keep donating him.
Dev's like him demotivates players to support other fair devs.

Why my victim is Starlord?
I supported the Starlord project. When I realized that I was wasting money, and the dev doesn't accept any criticism or direct questions, I canceled the subscription, being sure that he would abandon the project. But after a while, his promo post from another developer popped up in my feed.
I was very surprised when I discovered that after YEARS of developing an adult game, he still didn't release anything other than walking around an empty location. No quests, no adult content, no gameplay.

This message for Sam.
Star Lord is not Darth Smut. He is ExxxPlay and cutepixel.
He is developer of this abandoned scam projects:
sexperiment by exxxplay
escape-from-titan by cutepixel
the-book-of-kleopatra by exxxplay

I hope you will pay attention to this post and help us to get rid of this scammer.
Hey Man,
was looking for the Games and found both accounts.

First of all: Thx for your work - if it´s true or not, the point is: That´s unfortunately the cherry on the top.

cancelled the sub until the first big update appears.
have a good one

Reactions: JonahuPlay

GunSkald

May 17, 2018
Weird how all these new accounts carry on a conversation within minutes of one another. Almost as if they're sock-puppet accounts.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Weird how all these new accounts carry on a conversation within minutes of one another. Almost as if they're sock-puppet accounts.
Says an account with two posts to its name :ROFLMAO:
But I agree, there's a lot of weird stuff going on in this thread.