annam

Apr 13, 2017
I really like games like this, I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Does anyone know if there are more games like this? where you just work a normal job with slow corruption.

Mar 14, 2018
I really like games like this, I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Does anyone know if there are more games like this? where you just work a normal job with slow corruption.
Insexity? ish

Windowed mode when...

The gameplay loop is really quite slow and really kinda vanilla / stale, it's not the worst thing in the world but I hope creators have plans to make it worth it / add in lots of spice. Every time I'm waiting for someone to slowly walk somewhere it drags.

Art looks great except for the girl has an anorexic waist / concave spine.

Reactions: Keldin and D4n0w4r

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
The events in the restaurant are over. Now events only occur on the bus. What else is there from the events?
Lewdness grows only from masturbation?

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I got stuck on Day 4 after Adam leaves. No new customers, shift won't end.

Something that I think may have potentially caused it: I cleared the table before he asked for the check.
I have the same problem and I did not clear the table until after the check/etc. I am wondering if the game content just ends there.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Need to work on your memory issues buddy, game bugs are happening, also slows the game down. This will become a problem when you advance the content. Good game overall, altho bit low on content to be fair but as it's your side project I am not complaining, keep it up.

Reactions: eugene67

xxoo

Dec 19, 2017
The single hard requirement is that your graphics card supports DirectX11, so 8K sprite atlases can be loaded. And I'd say just 2 GB should be more than enough to render everything.

As reference, my daughter's computer which is ten years old, can run this at 40 FPS in the restaurant.
ok! I got it!

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I fixed something important in my development build (not published yet), that may interrupt conversations and let you move around. I'm not sure if that will fix this issue so many people are having. Usually related to loading a previous version saved game, which I don't know if it's your case or not (?).
Should not be the case with me as this is the first and only time I've downloaded/installed your game to try out. If you really need me to I can try to reproduce the problem on the next version you release and see if this fixed it or not, though as I said I generally just "Favorite" games in development to revisit once they're completed...or abandoned as is usually the case.

That should be more manageable than actually adding functional side-scrolling scenes where you can move around. That said, you're definitely not mistaken. It'll be years before I finish this project. Calling it a "product", though... :rolleyes:

I'm not a company, I'm a guy in an apartment. If people don't support my work, it won't matter how much time you wait until completion because I'll need to take a regular job before I go broke (a year at current support). In other words, I'm not selling anything, what I'm selling is my time in doing something not many individuals are capable of, and willing to do around these parts.

That said, I'm not telling this because I want people feel guilty for not supporting. I'm just telling it like it is. You've been respectful and of course I also respect you back and thank you for your feedback. ;)
This, however, is you reading into something that's not actually there. Calling something a "finished product" does not automatically imply that it's something that's going to be up for sale that "customers" are (im)patiently waiting for. In this case it's meant simply as the end result of the development process, much as a butterfly is the product of holometabolism. I understand your interactions with others may be the cause of your ruffled feathers in this case so I don't take it personally.

Good luck with the process.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I see others also have the issue of no customers. Day 3, I get the "peasant/actress" customer and one random guy, then after they eat and cleaned the tables no one else enters. Shame since I legitimately enjoy the waitress job... mostly curious if there's groping and bigger tips for sexier clothes and such. Yet to see anything really sexual in the whole game except Mr. Humper giving the laptop scene.

I really enjoy the slow burn but seems for now I can't progress further (and yes, reloaded game, relaunched, still same issue).

Also, if we could bin any extra food/drinks that would be a life saver. I keep accidentally making coffee haha.

edit: New game, jumped to day 3, customers are working again. Welp, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmYHerE100

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Mom & Dad weren't too popular for future content, in a poll I ran after 0.1.

Also, they're supposed to be two states away. I thought of her mom visiting her at some point, and meeting her most gentleman landlord Mr. Humper... :sneaky:
I want to see the beautiful daughter with the wonderful body fucking and not her old mom, I am anxiously waiting for the next update and I hope in more hot scenes with the beautiful mc.

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Oh well, cant win 'em all. (also cant be enough incest in this forum :p)
Loving the game either way - you really nailed it Abelius!

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
Yeesh, reading Mr Yoshida's dialog gave me a headache. Would really prefer to skip the accent in the future.
Didn't get the no customers bug, did get a bug where 2 new characters were solid black.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm still at the start and already love the setting of this game. The MC is super sweet but I hope the author won't be scared to add dirty\dramatic\dark paths for her too. I't part of the fun and the unique experience ;)

Abelius : out of curiosity, can you use the way we personalized our character as a variable to render some events\scenes different? (the classic example would be the breasts size)

PS: the fact that you chose SS is a really good sign for me, well done.

Reactions: Priappus

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
However, that screencap confuses me, because those are the smallest type (bee stings, I call them). They're supposed to be restricted in Story Mode. How did you get them? :oops:
Just tried starting a new game, I can choose between 4 breasts sizes and I chose the smallest. I have type and tanlines blocked for story mode. Strange how you decided to use the type as a variable and not the size :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes