docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Decided to put a pause on my moratorium on playing unfinished games and gave this one a try. It's still VERY early, but there are many positives from my perspective. The art and animation are great, the story and gameplay seem like they'll be going in a direction I'd enjoy exploring and progression looks like it won't be too grindy (some is good, too much demands cheat mods). The map makes the future of the game look VERY ambitious so it worries me that they might be biting off more than they could chew, but I'd love to be wrong on this. I almost wish I hadn't played because now I know it will be years before I'm able to play the finished product (not a knock on the developer--that's just how it goes with these games).

I will say I encountered a game-breaking bug during the masturbation minigame. When the closeup/overlay appeared I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing and somehow she got out of bed and started walking towards my mouse clicks. At that point I wasn't able to interact with anything and had to reload a save, but after doing so I was still unable to interact so had to completely close and re-open the game.

I'm not sure if I actually saw everything that was available in this version, but it seems like I was close enough. Looking forward to checking back in on this one in a year to see how it's going.

Reactions: Priappus

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I hate this game. It's so good in an early stage that whenever it reaches its final version, I'm going to be bummed that all my headcanon didn't come into fruition.

• Haha
Reactions: vendarr

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
wooo \o/ this update looks like one of those rare good updates games rarely get.
Still patiently waiting on some sexy encounters BUT i'm really happy to see these updates being pumped out fairly quick! cant wait to try it out! even though i haven't touched the update yet, i just wanna say thank you for the good work!

Reactions: vendarr

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Heh, if I didn't add the mini-game, they would have whined about the lack of one.

As I've said in a previous public release (that seems to be the moment trolls go out the cave to forage free food), the decisions on what the game has, or don't has, are mine and mine only. So yeah, don't worry about me getting influenced by the hating freeloaders.

If I need feedback, I'll ask in my own server to people that actually care to push a "join Discord" button.
i am a freeloader not a troll but real problem with this game is it is very resource hungry even without content it has huge initial loading time and somehow slows the computer down.
And i understand this will be a slow corruption game as my little angel, pure innocent virgin corrupted to the end.
and as i see you spent most of time on a minigame to get angry on any dislike.
But money payers dictate all so good luck and this is very ambitious hope it is not abandoned.

Reactions: Keldin and D4n0w4r

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
I served 2 tables on day 2 and then all I could do was walk back and forth from tables to kitchen. No customers and stuck on day 2 morning. Is there a way to move forward in time?

Reactions: knyuku123

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
The max right now is 4 lewdness.
The five hearts in the masturbation-minigame is how many times you can miss the sweetspot. You can "stimulate" (read press) her clit to make her come faster when she exhales, but if you miss you loose a heart.
ight, thx mate ^^

Reactions: Dimas78

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Stuck at day 3, no customers. Reloaded save, same thing. Reloading it a couple of times helped but then on day 3 after work during kitty videos the screen goes black and i get stuck again. Better to give this game a year or two and then play it. Right now it's a buggy mess. Cool idea tho, hope it goes well.

Last edited:

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks. It seems I'll need to approach the customer manager logic from another perspective, because many people are having this problem, even though I can't repro.
I'm not a programmer but maybe it could be due to memory (?)

It happened to me on day 4, but I solved it by lowering the number of pedestrians and cars to 1, and activating VSync.
Maybe that will help :unsure:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Rather short but definitely one of my favourite games. Sometimes plain and simple design is the best. One complain I have is the no customers bug in pizzeria.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a way to play this in window mode i love checking other stuff now and then on my laptop even when i’m playing a game other than just having forced full screen

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes