Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The game is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too slow for my taste, and i don't mean the corruption/progress but the gameplay, and that's at double speed in cheat engine, maybe the correct word would be clunky instead of slow? Anyway, i wanted to leave that here instead of posting a review after just around 30min of "gameplay".

Yeah i had the same issue, just reload save and try again.
I came up with the idea and then it worked ^^ but still thank you ^^

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
3) I am stuck with my first coffee order at the Pizza

The MC can do a coffee at the machine, but i do not find the way to grab it... Clicking one more time just give me a second coffee stuck on the machine. And a third time just lead to an error message saying than it's not possible to make coffee anymore

It would be more simple to just drop the coffee on the MC plate than the coffee machine (or to explain how to grab one...)
Wait a little while before trying to grab the coffee after starting it. You're setting up a cup to brew (there should be a sound effect while it's brewing) and a short time later you can take it.

Note this is from the last public version, there may be a bug in the most recent version that broke it (but that seems unlikely to be missed to me).

Dimas78

Jan 16, 2021
The prologue is nice. This one more time a naive country girl going to the big city, but maybe because of the MC good girl attitude and politeness it look like believable.
I like the drawings too because the art is good and there are a bit original (read not Manga or GGGB style)
The game have a slow start for now. It's difficult to tell if it will be a grind feast or a slow story building

The game have a few annoying bug :
1) I was not able to change the MC skin, hair, eye colors & Co, but it's easy to just reply "No" and play

2) Grabbing drinks at the Pizza is a bit weird, you need to walk to finish the process, if not you are stuck with nothing to do except grabbing the drinks on your plate. A "done" button of a sort may be more clear (or a clic-slap on the MC bottom ?)

3) I am stuck with my first coffee order at the Pizza

The MC can do a coffee at the machine, but i do not find the way to grab it... Clicking one more time just give me a second coffee stuck on the machine. And a third time just lead to an error message saying than it's not possible to make coffee anymore

It would be more simple to just drop the coffee on the MC plate than the coffee machine (or to explain how to grab one...)

4) It not really possible to read the customer bubble comments, they disappear to quickly

In conclusion for now i do not have seen a lot of lewd content except a few showers and a masturbating scene. The dick was never hard. That said, the Pizza mini-game is not too bad, and the story prologue + 2 fist days are promising, but the coffee bug had stop my effort to continue this game.
You have to wait for the coffee to finish, before you can grab it. Right now it takes longer to make coffee than to make pizza, so just start it as soon as possible. It will "glow" in silver/gold when you mouse over it and it is finished. Hope this helpes :)

checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
I will not throw hate

I'm just saying something, understandable about your study improvement and changes you had, but the truth is that the update was too short, maybe there were more in performance improvements and that. But I think to improve the performance before you should focus a little more on new content (in my opinion) today the pc can withstand large load the vast majority. and even games of several gigabytes.

On the other hand the masturbation thing I do not know, I think there should be a tutorial or something else to know where to click or so, because sometimes it is difficult even if you try at a particular point at the bottom, do it. ( or I do not even where I said how to do it too bad, could you explain that a little better ? )

On the other hand, the bus thing, should be repeated more, if you don't succeed by masturbation to raise the level.

I hope you have a little bit of confidence and I repeat it's not hate, it's more of a recommendation.

ArPan666

Aug 1, 2018
3 months later from the last update, but minimal changes, hope developer put more content soon.

I hate those games that take years to reach something interesting, and then get abandoned. That game has future so keep an eye, but i will wait at least one year before try it again.

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
By the way, judging by the bug reports I've seen during the supporter's release, and the ones I'm receiving now, I strongly recommend you start a New Game, and select the skip to 0.4 content option, if you want.
Won't help it. After playing from begining on 4th day no one came to restaurant (except the guy from massage). BTw, after this conversation the chief (Papadopokus or whatever) looked like the massage guy. So game is not moving at all.
When I tried to play from 0.4 it was a bit better, cause massage guy came, chief looked like always, even one customer came (the one with red hair, and his girl), but after he finished, again no one came. I was waiting for few minutes, but I think again something was off.

Reactions: timofeyexp

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
i'm stuck in loop of going to work -> going home -> sleep, repeat, theres any way to raise Lewdness ? i'm stuck with zero, the game needs a walkthrough for idiots like me >.<"

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
The ingame bug report doesn't seem to be able to send my report, so I'll write what happened here (2 bugs):

-I had the dream sequence which allowed me to masturbate, so the next aroused day (36) I had the ability to masturbate. I saved then. So tried to masturbate during the afternoon, was told I can't (because lack of exhibitionism) and had to do it during the evening. Relaxed, masturbated during the evening, but had no idea what to do (had a bar with 5 hearts and no explanations). Tried everything, pushed right during masturbation scene, which made Jenny get up and walk, could walk outside the bed almost out of bound.

-So with no idea what to do, reloaded my save game. But then, for some reason, couldn't relax anymore on the bed. Got the general message about "relaxing....or?", but had no choice to click on, and was stucked there. So my save game is now useless, can't advance time, can't do anything.

Love the game, not enough concentrate their effort on molestation (except some japanese RPG).

Reactions: solatribe

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
What I want to say to Dev is to put more effort into this wonderful game,is a unique game.439 people voted in favor of this game and it is a very popular game even though it is a new game and has not yet developed as much as it should,please Dev get more involved with this wonderful game and we will support you when we see that it is well.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes