evgentius2403

Apr 16, 2019
I would like to support you and have already supported some projects, but I am from Russia and the exchange rate has just gone crazy. And I wish the project development and a lot of fans!

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I enjoyed this... on almost every level.
This is WELL DONE and I m in for more.
I mean, I m running around in slow-motion serving food and work the trash bin too.
and I m still (weirdly) having fun.
This needs to be supported!

ALL OF YOU!
Pick at least one game out of all the free content you reap
and support it.
just one.
and... how about this one here?
I mean... its got pizza in it too!

Come on. Once in your lifetime. You may later tell your grandchildren about how you were generous, supporting impecunious artists.
Do it!

Xiopath1

Sep 15, 2020
Massive fan of LOK and was pleasantly surprised to see that the old dev is up to their tricks but when will we get an updated? Thread version is from last year

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
This looks really promising and fun but how do we progress past day 3? (skipped intro and day 2 to day 3). Did the whole day at work, dealt with the creep and his number for the 50$ tip. But then what? once i go to leave, i cant go anywhere on the map. Not even back to the apartment. Just says "I cant go there yet".

EDIT: Oh i could go back to the apartment (the house icon NOT the apartment icon) lol. The whole auto-zoom in and out breaks from time to time so i didn't see the home icon on the FAAAAAAR right upper corner. game wouldn't zoom all the way out. had to keep backing in and out of the restaurant until it finally loaded the whole map.

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I enjoyed this... on almost every level.
This is WELL DONE and I m in for more.
I mean, I m running around in slow-motion serving food and work the trash bin too.
and I m still (weirdly) having fun.
This needs to be supported!

ALL OF YOU!
Pick at least one game out of all the free content you reap
and support it.
just one.
and... how about this one here?
I mean... its got pizza in it too!

Come on. Once in your lifetime. You may later tell your grandchildren about how you were generous, supporting impecunious artists.
Do it!
I really wish to support many devs on the site who create really amazing works, but with the minimum wage im getting in my country which is around 400 dollars per month, it wouldnt be very wise. Dollar is skyrocketed in here...

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I really wish to support many devs on the site who create really amazing works, but with the minimum wage im getting in my country which is around 400 dollars per month, it wouldnt be very wise. Dollar is skyrocketed in here...
I completely understand. I know minimum-wage too well.
Good thing is, you might climb to higher levels within the next... say about 60 years.
Whenever you get to be in a more comfortable situation you may support. So -no rush and take care of yourself ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Trash_Panda

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
Abelius
As a bug-report:
The name-thing doesnt work. Althoug I named myself different the conversations (and the chat-box) sticks to "Jenny".
[In 0.3 it worked within the conversations but not when sayn whos speaking, like: "Jenny: Hi I am Alissia and...."]
in 0.4 it now completely sticks to Jenny and doesnt show my own selected name at all.

Also: Dr. Yoshinada is... way too black.
No, dont burn the witch yet!
I mean his coloring is so dark I cant see a human being but only a big black brick on the screen. I mean, his pitch black hair is the same as his skin. I cant see any features. I guess thats not on purpose?!
Or is it just me? Black Doc.jpg

Last edited:

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
I'm not going to lie I'm very interested in this game based on what I've seen so far and once content is more fleshed out on this I'll consider supporting. I'm a bit leary after what happened to the original LOK because I thought it was going very well and while some of it was repeatative it had a decent amount of content before it just hit a brick wall.

Of course all that is said in gist and not a means to drudge up past drama. I do hope this project goes the distance. :giggle:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I love this art alot. ALOT. can't wait for sexual scenes too. Gonna be amazing. I may support this tbh.

Reactions: vendarr

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Chad city, look at those jawlines holy shit. Ain't played this yet (will wait until more developed) but I bet any creepy characters in the game don't have a good jaw haha.

sukru80

May 21, 2017
Honestly, this might actually be worth something if it gets this sandbox feeling and good angles where we can see butthole and sexual stuff. Because problems with sidescrollers are generally like this, hope you take this into consideration.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes