suissant

Jan 7, 2019
I'm on day 2 of work, but nothing happens. No customers appear and it's been this way for at least 5 minutes. Am I missing something?

glassghost

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 1474066

Overview
Pizza Hot! is an animated 2D side-scroller game, from the creator of LOK Rebirth (the first one). Jenny is a pure and innocent college student going to the big city to study interpretation at a top university. Things don't go as planned, and she needs to take a part-time job at a restaurant, to pay for her rent and expenses. This game is a mix of various genres, featuring an actual waitress mini-game, that will evolve into a whaky free-use sim of sorts. ^_^ But above all, it's a game about sexual discovery, slow corruption, and characters that you'll learn to love or hate.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-11
Release Date: 2021-12-11
Developer: Abelius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Issues:

Developer Notes:

best game ever but i m waiting like 3 month and still no update :( . i hope it comes with a big changes and much more scenes. love your game good work budd.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Good to see things are going well. With techniqualities behind you scenes should be much easier to deliver. We all know people are waiting for Mr. Humper scenes so let us pray for the next update to deliver in that regard

mumbles09

Jul 21, 2017
no probs , we all on a buget , more than most of us r on , sum on more sum on may be less or nothing .

trobin85

Jul 29, 2018
This platform subscribestar is honestly annoying, i wanted to support you but my card keeps getting rejected all the time, apparently subscribestar has issues for many people

Reactions: GreatBuddy
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes