Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
You must think everyone's a fool but you, don't you? This is the most pathetic attempt at manipulating people I've seen this week.

"Calm down guys"? "Let's wait how much content for such a period of time"?

You know perfectly well there won't be three months worth of content because, as I've clearly stated I've spent most of that time solving bugs, expanding the engine, improving performance and doing a huge relocation.

So when I release 0.4 you can drop the ax allegedly because I didn't live up to your level-headed expectations, uh?

Your posing as a conciliatory new guy doesn't fool anyone, pal. Try harder. :sneaky:
I suggest calming down a bit. Normally game devs are expected to be even-tempered but i agree that you got very harsh comments in the thread lately which naturally changed your behaviour in general. That guy wrote his second post on the forum and there's a high chance he can be clueless about the whole convo and just spoke whatever he has on his mind at that time.

I can foresee you receiving very harsh feedback after your next release, i suggest its best to keep going rather than dwelling on the arguments and in the past, otherwise it will only bring damage and nothing good.

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
I suggest calming down a bit. Normally game devs are expected to be even-tempered but i agree that you got very harsh comments in the thread lately which naturally changed your behaviour in general.
Totally agree.

It's just another throw away account someone created some time ago, that has been liking every single comment of my haters. Click on the profile and you'll see. Easy.
While it is true that some users have alternative accounts for the sole purpose of being more annoying than usual, so is the fact that there are new users.

I'm relatively new, but I'm all for reasonable comments, both yours and "Trash_panda's".

My best vibes for your project and that publicity continues to grow towards it, I understand that this programming thing is not easy. Shitty people and little argued comments there are plenty, stay with the good ones, even if they are few.

Last edited:

Vorlok79

Jul 4, 2019
Its a good game! Don't give up!
The game is unique and very interesting!
I can see the attention to detail and it's wonderful!

There are always a lot of poisonous people, especially around unusual projects.
They are only too happy to stifle the good. It elevates them((

Go on and don't be discouraged!
Good luck to you!
P.S.: google-translate.

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
Today's world is very critical and arrogant, but few know about the subject to criticize fairly, what I can say is that there are games with more people working on them and even so they are slower. In some cases even catastrophic to the point of abandoning it.

I like what you've created, it has that catchy spark, we hope it continues to grow and that love you have for Pizza Hot lasts a long time.

Kikurage

Oct 12, 2018
Very nice game! I really like the MC I don't even want to lewd her lmao
The art is fantastic too good work to the Artist

The only thing that triggers me is the clothing part. I hope we get a window or something to choose individual parts to wear and not just arrows. Unless there is and I'm stupid. Underwear would be nice too!

The only real bug I found was that after loading the game your name changes to the default one but the text still refers to the one you gave her.

Nice game

Kikurage

Oct 12, 2018
Found another thing that triggers me

The About Us section on the main menu takes about 549 million rolls with your middle mouse thing to get to the bottom lmao

anyway you are doing gods work
will support by the end of the month

dvalkyrie

May 20, 2020
будет ли обновление в этой жизни?
Of course, if you read what was posted on SubscribeStar you will see that it is working on 0.4. patience we all deserve a vacation from time to time.

PS: praise google translate because I don't know any Russian

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
abelius
i love your games and
also like your attitude towards haters a lot.
thank you for your work, take your time and don´t let
this pathetic people get you down.
supporting now.

wow, this is my first post ever...

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
is there any scene ? I played 4 game days and when Im go to the pizza hot the game says there is no scene in this update ? thats all ?

Jun 25, 2019
No events in the restaurant. You may still have to see some bus events.

In fact, it's in the bus where you get the "No more content in this version" alert.

For having those options, we should have first actual pubic hair. :LOL:

It's a full-side view model, so I don't really have closed plans to add those there.

Cut-ins are another story though. They'll be introduced in 0.4, and depending on the camera angle you'll see her pussy hair. You can expect some future customization on that.

I'm wrapping the thing for a beta this weekend. Hopefully it'll be ready tomorrow.
Nice! Excited for the next update

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes