Oct 31, 2017
I am very intruiged but I got a softlock after the second double customers on day 2 (maybe because I made a coffee too many?) and then a hard crash when going to the restroom day 3. Bummer since you have to repeat several minutes each time because you can't save often

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
we'm sorry that such a good game has such small updates and slow pace, if we add that the Dev started and a second game then things are very bad for the speed of updates.

Reactions: alefrago

zggr74

Oct 17, 2021
It so freaking BORING!!!! How to get lewdness, how to get aroused? How to get stupid masturbation content??? Why it is so hard to understand, the hot content should be at beginning of game! Why the hell all of you making these teasing and teasing and teasing? 0.4 version? Half of the game is done? And no freaking fucking content, or ANY content at all?

BestSenpai

Dec 15, 2018
Stuck on the second day of work. Nothing happens, no customers or anything just sits there. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
This looks pretty interesting & I'm a big fan of the art style, it really has a lot of personality imho. Gameplay itself also just sounds like a potentially fun time. I have a question though in regards to the lewd content, will it be possible to stick to lesbian stuff by player choices? It's definitely not a crucial thing but the option to go for it would be really nice I think.

Edit: Sorry if this has been asked before.

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
I don't really get what to do for the mastrubation minigame. No matter where I click I lose a heart. So I end up just waiting for a minute or two to finish the slow way.

Jan 16, 2020
The prologue is nice. This one more time a naive country girl going to the big city, but maybe because of the MC good girl attitude and politeness it look like believable.
I like the drawings too because the art is good and there are a bit original (read not Manga or GGGB style)
The game have a slow start for now. It's difficult to tell if it will be a grind feast or a slow story building

The game have a few annoying bug :
1) I was not able to change the MC skin, hair, eye colors & Co, but it's easy to just reply "No" and play

2) Grabbing drinks at the Pizza is a bit weird, you need to walk to finish the process, if not you are stuck with nothing to do except grabbing the drinks on your plate. A "done" button of a sort may be more clear (or a clic-slap on the MC bottom ?)

3) I am stuck with my first coffee order at the Pizza

The MC can do a coffee at the machine, but i do not find the way to grab it... Clicking one more time just give me a second coffee stuck on the machine. And a third time just lead to an error message saying than it's not possible to make coffee anymore

It would be more simple to just drop the coffee on the MC plate than the coffee machine (or to explain how to grab one...)

4) It not really possible to read the customer bubble comments, they disappear to quickly

In conclusion for now i do not have seen a lot of lewd content except a few showers and a masturbating scene. The dick was never hard. That said, the Pizza mini-game is not too bad, and the story prologue + 2 fist days are promising, but the coffee bug had stop my effort to continue this game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nixxx

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
just one in a dream, unless you count the masturbation event. A lot of grind but you get stuck at lewdness 4 just before any lewdness required events play (5 and 7). three locations to visit, home, restaurant and grocery store, the latter has no function. Feels like no progress in the last 3 months.

Reactions: lOlNoo

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The game is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too slow for my taste, and i don't mean the corruption/progress but the gameplay, and that's at double speed in cheat engine, maybe the correct word would be clunky instead of slow? Anyway, i wanted to leave that here instead of posting a review after just around 30min of "gameplay".

Day 2 work not !!!
on day 2 there is simply no customer and it doesn't go any further .
Yeah i had the same issue, just reload save and try again.

Reactions: KiroHz
4.00 star(s) 95 Votes