knyuku123

Jan 2, 2021
I served 2 tables on day 2 and then all I could do was walk back and forth from tables to kitchen. No customers and stuck on day 2 morning. Is there a way to move forward in time?
Yes this is so annoying, cant progress more after serving 2 tables

floran

May 20, 2020
getting drunk is so promising! the great inhibitor, a simple way to eaze into more lewd things with low corruption.
I can't wait for the new update

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
getting drunk is so promising! the great inhibitor, a simple way to eaze into more lewd things with low corruption.
I can't wait for the new update
I don't think you actually mean inhibitor... An inhibitor prevents something from happening. Inebriator would be what you wanted, something that causes inebriation (IE getting drunk).

Raksshshsahsha

Mar 20, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm loving the build-up here. The tension, the corruption. What caught my eyes the most was the boss saying 'Hello, Jenny'. I know I might be imagining things and all, but hey, Jenny looks anxious and the boss looks frustrated...ish. Forgive me for being a spanko, but that looks like the perfect angle to have a spanking scene. I won't be blabbering about disappoinment if it's not. The game has really lots of potential for itself. I just wanted you to know I love reading your monthly update posts. So better something than nothing! Hope someday I'll finally get the scene I'm dying to see on this game.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
So no christmas gift incoming? .( (and yes, I'm supporting because I believe in this project)

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Would love to support, but so far, this seems to be having the same problems as LOK Rebirth: There's too much focus being put into the fluff. It's great to have a stable base to work on, but when people are paying you monthly, they expect to see consistent updates that involve the main focus of game. In this case, that's sexual content. The mechanics, gameplay, fine-tuning, etc. should all be secondary to that. Build the game around sex, don't build a game with some sex in it.

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
Thanks for the enlightenment!

Would you believe I've never realized that after six years of coding, animating, writing and designing at the same time?

That's why I love this forum so much. It's full of knowledgeable people that has done more and better games than you, from whom you can learn so much, and always have something useful and constructive to say about how to improve my worthless work.

Thank you!
Getting defensive is a great way to draw in new supporters, isn't it? I am giving you an honest criticism of the game, but apparently that's not valid if I'm not a highly-successful dev. Would you prefer I just say "this game sucks ass" and leave it at that? How many people here have mentioned wanting to see sex scenes? Are their opinions invalid too? I'm not telling you your work is worthless, I'm not telling you I know more than you about game dev, I'm not undermining that you're a single dev, and I don't doubt your effort. I'm telling you why I'm not supporting your project right now and what I think would change that.

If I look at your September posts, it says you spent two months on the outfit system. October seems to be changes to restaurant mechanics. November, you mentioned more time spent on outfit mechanics. December mentions a mall where the main purpose right now seems to be buying clothes. These kinds of updates don't inspire me to support a game that's supposed to be focused on sex.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes