R D

May 3, 2017
The save/load menu is just dumb, instead of letting me save over an existing save file, if i click on it it loads the older save instead with no confirmation

Dec 2, 2022
This game makes me really sad: such a potential wasted with unreasonable grinding. It really takes ages to achieve anything - and loads of annoying guessing.
Graphics are amazing.
Even just being a topless waitress herte would be a great one. But no, when you finish the game, you are allowed to go out without a bra ...

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Even just being a topless waitress herte would be a great one. But no, when you finish the game, you are allowed to go out without a bra ...
Go out of your room? ;)

Agree, game has huge potential. But before "topless waitress" we can wear miniskirt, flash boobs or being groped in bus / in restaraunt.

Reactions: LaoAnjin

wiecha

Nov 23, 2017
All great, but... When is the update? Too bad there is no public access to the new 8.0 update.... Enjoying the progress of the game popularises the game, and the silence discourages interest in this project.... I thought it would be a different project that would be updated once a month, at least that's what the developers claimed, but maybe I'm wrong....

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
All great, but... When is the update? Too bad there is no public access to the new 8.0 update.... Enjoying the progress of the game popularises the game, and the silence discourages interest in this project.... I thought it would be a different project that would be updated once a month, at least that's what the developers claimed, but maybe I'm wrong....
The dev has already stated here that he's abandoned monthly releases in favor of "it's done when it's done". That'd be fine if there weren't still misleading statements on the SubscribeStar page about there being monthly updates and the dev getting pissy when called out on it. In addition, there has been no meaningful content in the last six months, and while the dev keeps vaguely hinting in writing that sexual content may be coming, he refuses to show even a hint of it publicly.

Reactions: Nice_Guy69

DaBears0408

Oct 28, 2018
View attachment 2332447
There has been some progress on Discord.
That's so....sad...if that's the progress.... Let's say an update was released tomorrow...it seems like the update will be a few new places to go with no meaningful content - but really well drawn!, an old used couch, nicer legs and stockings....and drunk Jenny.

Hoping the dev is really good at making movies but terrible at marketing and previews. Hate to "troll", but just high hopes for this game.

piercednips

Jun 14, 2021
These small details are harder to make work than people realize; I respect the dev has chosen to do things the harder way because it will look better rather than taking the fast route and just slapping it together. I'd rather all the mechanics and technicals were figured out now so later the story content can flow with less technical interruptions. These small details take time to figure out and he has shown he's actively working on them. Sure, I also want things moving along at a faster rate but I have enough experience to know his slowed down pace was more to do with a reality-check of how long things take than laziness. That's my two cents.

silentgodowl

Dec 1, 2020
These small details are harder to make work than people realize; I respect the dev has chosen to do things the harder way because it will look better rather than taking the fast route and just slapping it together. I'd rather all the mechanics and technicals were figured out now so later the story content can flow with less technical interruptions. These small details take time to figure out and he has shown he's actively working on them. Sure, I also want things moving along at a faster rate but I have enough experience to know his slowed down pace was more to do with a reality-check of how long things take than laziness. That's my two cents.
$2000 per month.
That should be enough to motivate someone to do at least one update a month, or a big one every six months; just to keep making money through crowdfunding.
Most people know that creating a game of this magnitude is complicated, but here the developers are just a bit lazy.
The game is excellent despite the lack of content, they have gold bars in their hands to do something bigger.

But they are lazy.

Last edited:

bragnat

Jun 21, 2020
That's just it, when you are getting crowd funded, the people who are supporting you will want to know whether there is any progress or not.

He could have made up anything and just keep people posted and most people would have been satisfied, but no he had to get pissed about it.

People know making a game takes time, but the way he dealt with it was terrible.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I see people are still going on about the "no content" argument and being demanding about it, tsk tsk.

Poor Abelius, being a game developer is a tough job. But I know we'll have amazing quality updates, whenever they come. Looking forward to all of the things they said it'd come for the next update :D

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I see people are still going on about the "no content" argument and being demanding about it, tsk tsk.

Poor Abelius, being a game developer is a tough job. But I know we'll have amazing quality updates, whenever they come. Looking forward to all of the things they said it'd come for the next update :D
We all want this game to be finished, whether we're paying for it or not. Abelius has it right on his page that if he doesn't make a lot more money relatively soon, he's not going to be able to continue making the game because he's going to be broke, and everyone loses. Yet he's not focusing on the one thing that we all know would bring him more support. He's gambling instead of taking the sure bet. If his supporters are fine with paying for promises because they have faith that he'll pull through with an amazing game in the end, that's great, but it's not going to draw in the huge influx of new supporters that Abelius desperately needs. That's going to take some actual delivery.

4.00 star(s) 95 Votes