Votes: 430 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
first she says that she had a lot of fun with Tom, and that Tom reminds him a lot of his father in the beginning, affectionate and passionate and sensual. She feels horny for Tom you can see it clearly, now with poor Tim she only feels love from mother to son

she only gave it to Tim out of despair, guilt and fear that he would leave and never come back
isn't that they easiest way to get a girl is by walking out on her? They all seem to want what they can't have. If you do everything they way and do everything to make them happy they tend to end up cheating on you. Tell them NO and walk away from them and they seem to want to do anything for you.

Plus your over looking that the time she was with Tom she was drinking the whole time. So she wasn't really thinking straight.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
isn't that they easiest way to get a girl is by walking out on her? They all seem to want what they can't have. If you do everything they way and do everything to make them happy they tend to end up cheating on you. Tell them NO and walk away from them and they seem to want to do anything for you.

Plus your over looking that the time she was with Tom she was drinking the whole time. So she wasn't really thinking straight.
the drink didn't make Lisa feel horny for Tom, it just touched something that she already felt ....

Is think it's silly to want to know the developer's own opinion, but I would still like to know what he thinks about this controversy we are debating

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the drink didn't make Lisa feel horny for Tom, it just touched something that she already felt ....

Is think it's silly to want to know the developer's own opinion, but I would still like to know what he thinks about this controversy we are debating
what lisa feels about Tim and Tom will depend on the route chosen by the player, I don't think there's any point in arguing about who she wants and who she doesn't want
My characters are compilations of personalities I've known throughout my real life. I encourage people to decide for themselves who these characters are.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
When Tim goes to his Aunts house he ends up fucking either Auntie or Cousin, I think there should have been a third choice that allowed you to go to sleep.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
When Tim goes to his Aunts house he ends up fucking either Auntie or Cousin, I think there should have been a third choice that allowed you to go to sleep.
Yea, there are a couple of places where I thought about adding in a 'none of the above' option. I still could.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
My characters are compilations of personalities I've known throughout my real life. I encourage people to decide for themselves who these characters are.
right here in Brazil I met guys like Tom and I tell you that here a guy like him would be much more successful than a kinda nerdy guy like Tim, the ladies like crooks and rogues

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There is an update on my discord for testing only. You do need to start a new game. I should have a more official update in a couple of weeks, which I will submit to be posted here.
I went back and changed some of the choices. Someone thought the player should be able to skip certain choices and I agree. (MrPerson28475)
I am working on adding a hint system so you might catch a glimpse of that on one of the old choices. I had a couple of other scenes mostly ready but have decided to insert an additional scene before I bring those in.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Played the update, yeah the skip system is a good idea, one step closer to the only Tom gets every girl path that I'm personally most excited for (Or for Tim fans the opposite)

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes