• Tom

Votes: 276 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Is there any chance of a "MiniGame" where Tim and Tom have a fight? ;). It could be a game that repeats 3 or 4 times through the entire story.,You have to select dodge or punch etc (maybe "Roll the Dice") for Punch or Dodge. I just really want to "END" Tom. :mad:
Would not have a game if that happened though would I. :)

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Estou morrendo de vontade de saber como Lisa vai enfrentar Tim depois que eles fizeram sexo

aparentemente ela se arrependeu, mas você sabe...

Reactions: clowns234

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Is there any chance of a "MiniGame" where Tim and Tom have a fight? ;). It could be a game that repeats 3 or 4 times through the entire story.,You have to select dodge or punch etc (maybe "Roll the Dice") for Punch or Dodge. I just really want to "END" Tom. :mad:
Would not have a game if that happened though would I. :)
Tom just has his fist where as Tim gets to have a BASEBALL BAT.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
A sneak peek into an upcoming scene.
I'm sorry I'm doing it to you again. But doesn't those two imagines sort of go against everything from the game so far? Tom wants to humiliate and belittle Tim as much as possible. And Tim wants to beat Tom half to death. Yet you have them setting besides each other? The way they get along just having them in the same room is dangerous.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sorry I'm doing it to you again. But doesn't those two imagines sort of go against everything from the game so far? Tom wants to humiliate and belittle Tim as much as possible. And Tim wants to beat Tom half to death. Yet you have them setting besides each other? The way they get along just having them in the same room is dangerous.
There is spaghetti, burgers, burritos, and sushi on the table. If that doesn't call for a brief armistice nothing will work. What I want to know is the name of the restaurant that serves all that crap.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
they are brothers and they live in the same house, at one time or another they would have to call a truce, but that doesn't mean they don't hate each other

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes