Votes: 423 13.9%
  • Tom

Votes: 276 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I spent the whole week trying to play the game loser and I almost went crazy with that game lol, it's good to be able to play a cool game like this one, congratulations clowns4mom

Reactions: clowns234

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I like the story.
The conflict is great. I'm rooting for both Tom and Tim.

I have one complaint so far: The sex scenes are too short.

An easy way to extend them is to use the same animations but from different angles. Maybe even vary the speed, add jerking motions, or pauses for effect.

It also may seem forced, but having more dialogue during sex, improves the scene immensely.

The aunt/cousin sex was so short that it felt more like a dream sequence; A brief thought that might have not actually happened for real.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like the story.
The conflict is great. I'm rooting for both Tom and Tim.

I have one complaint so far: The sex scenes are too short.

An easy way to extend them is to use the same animations but from different angles. Maybe even vary the speed, add jerking motions, or pauses for effect.

It also may seem forced, but having more dialogue during sex, improves the scene immensely.

The aunt/cousin sex was so short that it felt more like a dream sequence; A brief thought that might have not actually happened for real.
It's a learning process. The goal is to keep improving over time.
As for the aunt / cousin, they will get their full scene eventually.

Reactions: steelmonkey76

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
It's a learning process. The goal is to keep improving over time.
As for the aunt / cousin, they will get their full scene eventually.
I will suggest that you move the "skip" option somewhere else.

On my first play-through, I thought that picking the right picture was the same as skip. I didn't realize that I had to actually mouse over to the word. It's not apparent that it's two different choices.

Reactions: clowns234 and KiGa

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

On my first play-through, I thought that picking the right picture was the same as skip. I didn't realize that I had to actually mouse over to the word. It's not apparent that it's two different choices.
I will add that to the list for my next update. Thanks for the feedback.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

the "control" button to skip ahead. Just hold it down and it will skip until there is a choice to be made.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
My Friend Clown234 you are making it very very hard to like Lisa. My god she is nothing but a WHORE. Is there anyone or anything she won't spread her legs for. There is the husband, her two sons, her niece, and this other boy. Is there more she is fucking? Maybe the husband's boss? The Mailman? True it doesn't matter who she fucks except.... It raises the question of "Why fight for her"? Why are the brothers fighting over her if she will fuck anyone that shows her a bit of attention? Why stick around her? She is a drunk, smokes like a chimney and she isn't even that pretty. Hell she looks like she has been ridden hard and put up wet too many times. Probably has a body count of a 4 digit number.

You know I'm on team Tim. Right now I think the best thing for Tim would be to switch places with his cousin. He could live with his Aunt (at least she is some what pretty and probably a better and safer fuck). Let his cousin and Tom fight over Tim's HOE of a mothers.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My Friend Clown234 you are making it very very hard to like Lisa. My god she is nothing but a WHORE. Is there anyone or anything she won't spread her legs for. There is the husband, her two sons, her niece, and this other boy. Is there more she is fucking? Maybe the husband's boss? The Mailman? True it doesn't matter who she fucks except.... It raises the question of "Why fight for her"? Why are the brothers fighting over her if she will fuck anyone that shows her a bit of attention? Why stick around her? She is a drunk, smokes like a chimney and she isn't even that pretty. Hell she looks like she has been ridden hard and put up wet too many times. Probably has a body count of a 4 digit number.

You know I'm on team Tim. Right now I think the best thing for Tim would be to switch places with his cousin. He could live with his Aunt (at least she is some what pretty and probably a better and safer fuck). Let his cousin and Tom fight over Tim's HOE of a mothers.
She is what you choose her to be. :)

Reactions: JonasSnr

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Next update will eliminate those skips and make them a choice like the others.
Not with that guy who showed up at her house and took her to bed. There was no choice in that one. Or what she had done with Tom before the game began.
There were two paths with her and Vlad, depending on your choices. As for Tom and her in the car, I added the skip option last update, but I have changed it even more for the next update, making an option more in line to what Lisa said happened at the beginning.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

I removed the skip and made a third option.
s0500Ch1.jpg
s0500Ch2.jpg

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that my favorite thing about this game is that the choices can just be determined by dice roll. It just has a "you know what? Fuck it" quality that I appreciate. I won't be sure until it is done whether this adds to the replayability but it is working out pretty good so far.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Almost no one want Tim neighter Tom. :ROFLMAO: :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I gonna with Alice. But ther Male choise are all forced one, sadly.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes