Votes: 423 13.9%
  • Tom

Votes: 276 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
There are two ways you can get to that scene, but you have always had to choose 'nasty' in the park which is the Tom / Mom scene.

Since posting the new update here, I have changed that. Now you don't have to chose 'nasty' - the Mom/Tom car scene. The Mom/Tim scene will trigger at the end of the update, if you chose the 'kiss' and the 'stay' choices.
If you want that now, the file is available on my discord - in the download channel.
That sucks.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Guess she'll be the new favorite son LMAO. Game about that becomes less about it when the fav becomes the lesbian cousin might as well change the name atp.
This started out as a simple two part kinetic novel. Alice was only going to be a bit player in the story.

Reactions: mickster101

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I know you're trying to arbitrate choices here to separate characters from each other, but the narration mode just flows badly. Very badly. In fact, I'd just drop giving players choices and go full kinetic, because it feels aborted.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I know you're trying to arbitrate choices here to separate characters from each other, but the narration mode just flows badly. Very badly. In fact, I'd just drop giving players choices and go full kinetic, because it feels aborted.
It's optional.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
If there are some specific reasons why you don't like it, I would welcome the feedback.
Incomprehensible motivation. No suspense. Ragged storytelling. Here they are talking, and the next moment, they are already fucking. The niece came to her aunt and immediately began to kiss and feel her boobs.
Poor render quality.
Lots of fade-in transitions that are just annoying.
It just looks very amateurish.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Thats one thing i find funny Tom hasnt banged the mom yet but the brother whom she punched in the face literally gets to fuck her out of no where lol. Dont care for the niece at all imo. Would have just perfered it to be a story of Tom laying the pipes.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Incomprehensible motivation. No suspense. Ragged storytelling. Here they are talking, and the next moment, they are already fucking. The niece came to her aunt and immediately began to kiss and feel her boobs.
Poor render quality.
I do appreciate the feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crotch69

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Poor render quality.
I do appreciate the feedback.
Was this the Final version of this update, because if it is, I will agree with everything Rintal said, hopefully it is not and the grainy renders will be upgraded to match the earlier renders and more dialogue to go with the scenes of Tim and Lisa instead of just transition, transition, transition....
I really want to get into this game but v4 just kicked it to the back burner.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
WTF is happenning, i got error after error with a stupid dice minigame, missing variables in script, well i guess the old saves don't work, but given the quallity of that game actually i wont restart anyway.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Was this the Final version of this update, because if it is, I will agree with everything Rintal said, hopefully it is not and the grainy renders will be upgraded to match the earlier renders and more dialogue to go with the scenes of Tim and Lisa instead of just transition, transition, transition....
I really want to get into this game but v4 just kicked it to the back burner.
It is the final version of this update. Sorry you didn't care for it.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes