Votes: 429 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,075 35.1%

• Total voters

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
This looks like a great tech test, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be offensive here, but it's clear that this is more a test than a game, but hey... one of my favorite games (The Visit) started the same way, that's why in that game the MC fucks his aunt so soon, you can always gives us a flashback about that last scene.

I agree with some here that the game feels a bit rushed, but it's clear that the protagonist is Tim, you're doing a great job at setting Tom as the antagonist
Wdy mean Tim is the protagonist? Isn't it Female protagonist game with mother as the protagonist?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
This looks like a great tech test, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be offensive here, but it's clear that this is more a test than a game, but hey... one of my favorite games (The Visit) started the same way, that's why in that game the MC fucks his aunt so soon, you can always gives us a flashback about that last scene.

I agree with some here that the game feels a bit rushed, but it's clear that the protagonist is Tim, you're doing a great job at setting Tom as the antagonist
yeah and after he leaves home because he's 1. disgusted by mom and bro's behavior then does the exact same thing. or 2. he's jealous and just pretends to be disgusted. so story is lacking real explanation or it's lacking logic. in either case I think it needs some fine tuning.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Loading an animated scene gives a crash randomly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would seem renpy's movie player doesn't like loading a saved game from a cold restart. I will try to figure out why.
Thank you for passing along this information.
Edit: Saving at the 'Continue' or 'Meanwhile,' prompts at the beginning of new scenes should avoid that issue - for now.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Basically none, takes about 10min or so depending on how quickly you read and click to advance things, and no choices at all yet.
You should have had at least a couple of choices with this update. At least one with the teacher scene and one at the aunt's house.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Unfortunate that's how they lose me hahaha. Good luck to the dev.
Actually it should probly be male or atleast multiple protagonist, since Tom the “Milf hunter” is trying to bang everyone’s mom, even his own. He even has some different choices to pick at his teachers house. It’s looking good so far just needs more content & for a 1st time dev whose just learning Daz & renpy

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Actually it should probly be male or atleast multiple protagonist, since Tom the “Milf hunter” is trying to bang everyone’s mom, even his own. He even has some different choices to pick at his teachers house. It’s looking good so far just needs more content & for a 1st time dev whose just learning Daz & renpy
I agree with the multiple protagonist tag. ( UncleVT - if you could)
This is going to be more of a soap opera orgy than a first person experience, but I plan on the mom being the main focal point that ties them all together.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I agree with the multiple protagonist tag. ( UncleVT - if you could)
This is going to be more of a soap opera orgy than a first person experience, but I plan on the mom being the main focal point that ties them all together.

The mom's holes,being what ties them together you mean. Lol

Hell the brother's might end up meeting in the middle. :LOL:

Reactions: peas and clowns234
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes