Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Most moms and sons love each other, but they rarely end up in an incestuous relationship. So what would it take?
Jealousy? Boredom? Pity? Guilt? Despair? Redemption?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Most moms and sons love each other, but they rarely end up in an incestuous relationship. So what would it take?
Jealousy? Boredom? Pity? Guilt? Despair? Redemption?
Honestly you might be surprised how often it does happen. Thing is it isn't the ones everyone claims it is. You know the trailer park people. It usually is the filthy rich doing it. Bored, Money and can get away with anything they want to do.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Did you used to be on tumblr? Are you on imagefap too? I follow you, you might've see my stuff on there
Yes. Yes. Not sure if I've seen your stuff.
I created the reddit after getting kicked off tumblr for a second time, but didn't do much with it until tumblr completely caved to the morality police. That's also around the time I started dropping stuff on imagefap.
I recently set up discord, but haven't done much with it yet. Haven't taken the time to figure out their 'guidelines' on what is allowed to be posted..

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm getting close to releasing the next update. While I don't have any known problems with the code, I do plan on doing more with the dialog and possible re-work some of the renders. If anyone is interested in helping me test, check out my discord.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
LOL I read your comment and for a moment I was confused because the MC in this game is the mother and not one of her twin sons and I had to look at the tags twice :unsure: to confirm that the MC here is the female protagonist and not the male protagonist.
maybe the criteria has changed since you first viewed, but currently the tag says "multiple protagonist/"

Reactions: clowns234
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes