Votes: 429 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I have five endings mapped out so far. I may add more.
I do have one issue. Tim leaves and goes to the Aunt's house. He is going to sleep on the sofa. Next thing we know he is in the Aunts room and she is riding him. I'm ok with that but would have been nice to story wise to know how that happened. What led to the Aunt taking him to her room.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I do have one issue. Tim leaves and goes to the Aunt's house. He is going to sleep on the sofa. Next thing we know he is in the Aunts room and she is riding him. I'm ok with that but would have been nice to story wise to know how that happened. What led to the Aunt taking him to her room.
It will be revealed at some point, depending on the path.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
or Tom has sex with some skank and gets crabs or gonarhea, or whichever std is the one that makes you piss blood
I don't care but something to hurt that piece of crap asshole. Maybe a Husband or Dad finds out what Tom is doing and beats the crap out of him. Or he messes with some Mafia's leaders wife and they ship him off to a tranny farm and sell him as a tranny whore to some whore house.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm kind of rooting for Tim now after the update :LOL:
I have from the very beginning. But after this update not sure I like the Mom very much either. She just comes off as a easy slut. Look how easy it was for Tim's cousin to just walk up feel Mom up and kiss her. Mom is the type of woman I would be afraid to sleep with for fear of catching something AJEX couldn't scrub off.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
A strange game, as if I were playing a paper RPG game throwing a dice. The story as if it would start from the inside, not from the beginning.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I don't care but something to hurt that piece of crap asshole. Maybe a Husband or Dad finds out what Tom is doing and beats the crap out of him. Or he messes with some Mafia's leaders wife and they ship him off to a tranny farm and sell him as a tranny whore to some whore house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
A strange game, as if I were playing a paper RPG game throwing a dice. The story as if it would start from the inside, not from the beginning.
I was a big fan of 'Create Your Own Adventure' books when I was a kid.
The purpose of this project has always been about me learning the process. Figuring out renpy and daz and coming up with a methodology for future projects. If other people end up liking it, that's just a bonus.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I will give that game a try.
Usually i like sleep sex in a incest game that involves some form of alcohol. Most games do take their time to build up chances of that to happen.
Twins is a new angle. But more importantly, choices. I really like different path that someone can take.
The outset is also important, like how females are in their opinions.
Anyway, i will try it out.
Thanks for making the game.

Reactions: clowns234

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I tried it because I like premise but it really pissed me off straight away with being kicked out to the aunt's house because of that prick. Well you know how everyone always their 2 cents worth of their own thoughts or suggestions on pretty much anything at all as the suggestions above indicate, with that consideration a thought I saw floating somewhere.....was for the mc to get aunt, cousin any girl really to mc's side by corruption and love through charm of course while getting back at the prick and charming mum away from him to your side within first halfish of the game then you and mum make him a cuckold slave where he is everyone's bitch slave with what ever rotten ideas you come up with that would take the back half of the game or least a quarter of it allowing ALL your characters (also us players) to treat him like a true cuckold slave crawling, dog coller and so on where even mum will never stop stepping on his balls and laughing at him with him begging and pleading like a pathetic worm (did i mention ball stomping?) well just a thought ;) oh you also make dad/husband a cuckold aswell all's fair in love and war. I'm a man of vengeance as you might see but thanks for the beginning of your story...make them suffer torment and anguish so we're all having fun ;) them is dad/husband and douche.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes