Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Totally understand. If this project is meant to be limited, and is 'getting in the way' of the big project, I would counsel sticking to your plan to get to the main effort.

My biggest gripe is off-screen action. In almost all events it takes away from the pace of the game, kind of like dream sequences. In this games' case, flashbacks are your best bet for the mom and teacher. Going forward, I hope your plan can be realized in real-time, so to speak. Also, some of your transitions are very abrupt from one scene to the next. Again, not a killer, just an observation.

Don't interpret my complaints as deal-killers. This is a very good game with a good story and great renders. I am very impressed that this is your first project, and as I said I will be supporting you shortly.
From a technical side, I am still learning a lot so this project still serves its initial purpose.
While I have come a long way in developing a 'process', I still have some fine tuning before I jump into a bigger project.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I hope it will not be the arrogant son who thinks the sun shines from hos arse he is a backstabbing lying son of bitch and deserve a big black dick up is arse and down his throat. My 2 cents
There will be various endings, depending on the choices you make along the way. Based on your comment, I assume your ending will not have Tom as the victor. :)

Reactions: Hadgar

justinking

Jun 9, 2017
I actually like the Mom and Tom relationship over Mom and Tim. I like Tim being a relatively normal dude that doesn't have sex with his immediate family and has a regular loving relationship with his mom.
And I like Tom being a spoiled asshole and everyone hating him for it. Everyone but his Mom, who still kinda thinks he's obnoxious, but she genuinely wants to be his sexual partner.
The story dynamic of Lisa trying to be a real mom for Tim while having a sexual relationship with Tom seems like an interesting and pretty unique story.

I do want it to where Lisa is pretty much the only person that would fuck Tom. Tim will have everyone else.
That way in the grand scheme of things Tom is still kinda the loser and Tim is kinda the winner.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I actually like the Mom and Tom relationship over Mom and Tim. I like Tim being a relatively normal dude that doesn't have sex with his immediate family and has a regular loving relationship with his mom.
And I like Tom being a spoiled asshole and everyone hating him for it. Everyone but his Mom, who still kinda thinks he's obnoxious, but she genuinely wants to be his sexual partner.
The story dynamic of Lisa trying to be a real mom for Tim while having a sexual relationship with Tom seems like an interesting and pretty unique story.

I do want it to where Lisa is pretty much the only person that would fuck Tom. Tim will have everyone else.
That way in the grand scheme of things Tom is still kinda the loser and Tim is kinda the winner.
As I've said, I am looking at doing multiple endings. I think you'll find something close to what you are looking for.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I did give some thought to Lisa and Laurie's mom when I first started putting this together, but I decided to go a different direction. Highly unlikely you'll see her (or the twin's dad) in this game.
View attachment 1725890
You might want to rethink about adding that. When Tim called Grandma, Mommy got all worried. Might be interesting seeing Grandma coming down on Mom and Tom.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020

I don't think Mom generally wants to be Tom's sex partner. Mom is craving attention. Any kind of attention even bad attention. Just look how easy she gave into her Niece's advances. If she wanted to be Tom's she wouldn't have cuddled up with Tim like she did acting like she was fixing to rape the poor kid. Or make out with her Niece like she did. She would save all that for Tom. Part of why i'm starting to hate the Mom almost as much as Tom. Cause mom can't seen to be loyal to anyone.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ohhhhh :( I love some grandma with SUPER BIG UNREALIST TITS who has a lot of love for grandchildren
but let's see this path you took
You might want to rethink about adding that. When Tim called Grandma, Mommy got all worried. Might be interesting seeing Grandma coming down on Mom and Tom.
Never say never, I guess. Maybe a part 2 down the road?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I don't think Mom generally wants to be Tom's sex partner. Mom is craving attention. Any kind of attention even bad attention. Just look how easy she gave into her Niece's advances. If she wanted to be Tom's she wouldn't have cuddled up with Tim like she did acting like she was fixing to rape the poor kid. Or make out with her Niece like she did. She would save all that for Tom. Part of why i'm starting to hate the Mom almost as much as Tom. Cause mom can't seen to be loyal to anyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry Dev but you need to look at that again. I do get the Looks part. But Tim needed her have a Mother and she chose to ignore him and run off with Tom who just wants her as a piece of ass. Same goes for the Niece. She doesn't care about Lisa as a person but just an easy piece of ass. Only one that seems to care about Lisa is Tim.

Your game but how I see it right now. She can pick Tom and be his piece of ass till he gets bored with her and passes her off to all his friends. In the end they will all get tired of her and she will end up a used whore that is all alone. Cause I could see Tom telling the Dad that he has been fucking her in order to get her kicked out of the house. This route she is just a piece of trash waiting to be discarded.

Now Tim doesn't want to hurt Lisa at all, he is just tired of being hurt. I believe even if he does fuck others at times (which he won't have to manipulate them) he won't forget or turn his back on his mother.

Now this is the point where I vote for Grandma again. Cause she would come in and tell Lisa point blank that with Tom she is behaving like a trailer park whore. I can almost hear her saying to Lisa. "I guess what they say is true after all".. (Lisa) "whats that mom" (Grandma) "You can take the girl out of the trailer park. But you can't take the trailer park out of the girl" (Or for those that are on team Tom she could be another whore for him and his friends). For those of us that are team Tim it gives one more "Family" member for Tim to have sex with.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sorry Dev but you need to look at that again. I do get the Looks part. But Tim needed her have a Mother and she chose to ignore him and run off with Tom who just wants her as a piece of ass. Same goes for the Niece. She doesn't care about Lisa as a person but just an easy piece of ass. Only one that seems to care about Lisa is Tim.

Your game but how I see it right now. She can pick Tom and be his piece of ass till he gets bored with her and passes her off to all his friends. In the end they will all get tired of her and she will end up a used whore that is all alone. Cause I could see Tom telling the Dad that he has been fucking her in order to get her kicked out of the house. This route she is just a piece of trash waiting to be discarded.

Now Tim doesn't want to hurt Lisa at all, he is just tired of being hurt. I believe even if he does fuck others at times (which he won't have to manipulate them) he won't forget or turn his back on his mother.

Now this is the point where I vote for Grandma again. Cause she would come in and tell Lisa point blank that with Tom she is behaving like a trailer park whore. I can almost hear her saying to Lisa. "I guess what they say is true after all".. (Lisa) "whats that mom" (Grandma) "You can take the girl out of the trailer park. But you can't take the trailer park out of the girl" (Or for those that are on team Tom she could be another whore for him and his friends). For those of us that are team Tim it gives one more "Family" member for Tim to have sex with.
I do appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: ropershy

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I've been reading a lot of the comments here and looks like majority hate Tom which is fair because he's a selfish manipulative prick. Tom needs to be cucked by the mum denying him anything because she realises he just uses her as sex toy where as Tim truly loves her and treats all his women with the respect they deserve. Tim gets all the women and they all cuckold the Dad and Tom by humiliation and subjugation so they realise their true position within TIM'S Family/Harem. You're probably just wanting everyone to shove their observations up their butt which I could understand but you could look at it like someone sharing their true feelings with you because of the passion they have regarding your story and characters then it's up you to disseminate it and find the true worth to yourself from what they have said.

P.S
Lots and lots and lots of humiliation, Tom REALLY deserves it and Tim will rule the land of Cumalot. Please with a cherry on top of the sundae.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes