Votes: 423 13.9%
  • Tom

Votes: 276 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Although I haven't played it yet, It's reminding me of a story by an author called Alwayswantedto, in which a pair of brothers both separately attempt to seduce their mother.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
There's definitely some competition going on to win Mom's favor.
We have talked enough that you know I love your game. But I just have to ask. "Win Mom's favor"? Why and for what reason? What does Mom have to offer? From what we can tell Mom has a drinking problem. She's not taken very good care of herself. When I see or think of Mom first thing that pops into my head is 30-40 year old BAR WHORE. She damn sure isn't a 10. Hell a 5 might be stretching it for her.

What reason does Tim have to win her favor? Mom doesn't have his back. Hell most of the game so far Mom has completely forgotten Tim is even alive. Tim has his Aunt. The Aunt is a heck of a lot better looking then Mom is. The Aunt is a 7 or 8. Plus the Aunt actually cares about Tim. Tim also it seems has the Cousin. Cousin is a 8 or 9. We know Cousin is Bi since she kissed Mom. That could mean Cousin could bring girlfriends into the picture for Tim to have as well. It also sounds like Tim has either had that neighborhood mom ( friend's Mom) or could have her if he wanted to. After all it sure sounds like she would drop everything and do what Tim needs if he would just call her. That is 3 females (maybe more) that are all above Mom.

Now you know I can't stand Tom. But what reason does he have to win Mom's favor? Only thing I can see if so he can WHORE her out to his friends so that he can make money from her. We know he has the Teacher next door. He is blackmailing her which shows what kind of piece of crap he is. Teacher is again better looking then Mom and except for allowing Tom to blackmail her seems to have to crap together more then Mom does. Teacher would be a 6 or 7. Plus there is the Teacher's hot daughter. Teacher's daughter would be a 8 or 9. So again he has 2 that are both above Mom.

I'm not team Tim so if I was Tim I would say FUCK MOM. She doesn't care about Tim. She only cares about Tom. So let Tom win her and Whore her out to his friends. What Tim should do is, Move out. Cut off all contact with Dad, Mom, and Tom. Maybe contact Granny and tell her what is going on in that house. Wash his hands of the whole mess. Keep the 2 or 3 ( if he doesn't have that neighborhood Mom he should go get her) and rescue the Teacher and her Daughter from Tom. Mom made her bed let her lay in it.

Reactions: dokodesuka

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
We have talked enough that you know I love your game. But I just have to ask. "Win Mom's favor"? Why and for what reason? What does Mom have to offer? From what we can tell Mom has a drinking problem. She's not taken very good care of herself. When I see or think of Mom first thing that pops into my head is 30-40 year old BAR WHORE. She damn sure isn't a 10. Hell a 5 might be stretching it for her.

What reason does Tim have to win her favor? Mom doesn't have his back. Hell most of the game so far Mom has completely forgotten Tim is even alive. Tim has his Aunt. The Aunt is a heck of a lot better looking then Mom is. The Aunt is a 7 or 8. Plus the Aunt actually cares about Tim. Tim also it seems has the Cousin. Cousin is a 8 or 9. We know Cousin is Bi since she kissed Mom. That could mean Cousin could bring girlfriends into the picture for Tim to have as well. It also sounds like Tim has either had that neighborhood mom ( friend's Mom) or could have her if he wanted to. After all it sure sounds like she would drop everything and do what Tim needs if he would just call her. That is 3 females (maybe more) that are all above Mom.

Now you know I can't stand Tom. But what reason does he have to win Mom's favor? Only thing I can see if so he can WHORE her out to his friends so that he can make money from her. We know he has the Teacher next door. He is blackmailing her which shows what kind of piece of crap he is. Teacher is again better looking then Mom and except for allowing Tom to blackmail her seems to have to crap together more then Mom does. Teacher would be a 6 or 7. Plus there is the Teacher's hot daughter. Teacher's daughter would be a 8 or 9. So again he has 2 that are both above Mom.

I'm not team Tim so if I was Tim I would say FUCK MOM. She doesn't care about Tim. She only cares about Tom. So let Tom win her and Whore her out to his friends. What Tim should do is, Move out. Cut off all contact with Dad, Mom, and Tom. Maybe contact Granny and tell her what is going on in that house. Wash his hands of the whole mess. Keep the 2 or 3 ( if he doesn't have that neighborhood Mom he should go get her) and rescue the Teacher and her Daughter from Tom. Mom made her bed let her lay in it.
Wow. That's a lot to unpack. LOL

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes