Votes: 423 13.9%
  • Tom

Votes: 277 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Although I haven't played it yet, It's reminding me of a story by an author called Alwayswantedto, in which a pair of brothers both separately attempt to seduce their mother.
I think I've read this but what was it called? Part of the Mom Memories maybe but could never find them all

Reactions: Jack-ish

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Just to throw it out there, Tom has never once said he wanted to share his mom with his friends.
This is the longest Lisa has been sober in months.
Screenshot 2022-04-23 133853.png

Tim knows Tom and Tom's friends better then we do. And right now that is all we (as players) have to go on. And it is pretty straight forward that the people Tim knows is going to use her as a fuck toy. He is the one over hearing what Tom is saying on the phone to his friends. We the players haven't seen where Tom has said to his friends "No I'm keeping Mom to myself". No but what we have seen from Tom is that he cares about his relationship with Mom so much he ran next door and blackmailed the Teacher to fuck her(that is the only way I have played it). Let's be honest it seems like the only reason he is messing with Mom is cause she is a easy whore and it is a way to fuck over his brother. So yes Tom comes across as the type that if one of his friends wants to bang him Mom he would be like " sure give me $30 and you can bang her all you want".

"This is the longest Lisa has been sober in months" not sure what you are trying to say here. But if that is the case she has only been sober for a few hours at the most. After all she just said that during her and Tom's "romantic dinner" she has too much to drink and they ended up making out in the car.

Reactions: dokodesuka

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
View attachment 1772718

Tim knows Tom and Tom's friends better then we do. And right now that is all we (as players) have to go on. And it is pretty straight forward that the people Tim knows is going to use her as a fuck toy. He is the one over hearing what Tom is saying on the phone to his friends. We the players haven't seen where Tom has said to his friends "No I'm keeping Mom to myself". No but what we have seen from Tom is that he cares about his relationship with Mom so much he ran next door and blackmailed the Teacher to fuck her(that is the only way I have played it). Let's be honest it seems like the only reason he is messing with Mom is cause she is a easy whore and it is a way to fuck over his brother. So yes Tom comes across as the type that if one of his friends wants to bang him Mom he would be like " sure give me $30 and you can bang her all you want".

"This is the longest Lisa has been sober in months" not sure what you are trying to say here. But if that is the case she has only been sober for a few hours at the most. After all she just said that during her and Tom's "romantic dinner" she has too much to drink and they ended up making out in the car.
While I do like how you have chosen to fill in the gaps, I once again feel I should point out:

Tim may think it (or not) but nowhere does Tom ever say he wants to whore his mom out to his friends. And I'm not sure where you think Tom (or Tim) has indicated that he thinks his mom is a whore.

Unless you choose the 'blackmail' route, the teacher is quite willing to carry on with Tom. She could even be the person who instigated it.

What the story has revealed so far:

Tom has been there for his mom during a time where she feels abandoned by her husband, while Tim has stayed hidden in his room. Tom and his mom's incestuous leanings didn't happen over night. It evolved slowly over months.

If you think getting drunk and making out with someone you've been flirting with for months makes you a whore, then who am I to argue? We can agree to disagree.

I do appreciate the feedback. :)

Reactions: Yarxoc

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
While I do like how you have chosen to fill in the gaps, I once again feel I should point out:

Tim may think it (or not) but nowhere does Tom ever say he wants to whore his mom out to his friends. And I'm not sure where you think Tom (or Tim) has indicated that he thinks his mom is a whore.

Unless you choose the 'blackmail' route, the teacher is quite willing to carry on with Tom. She could even be the person who instigated it.

Tom has been there for his mom during a time where she feels abandoned by her husband, while Tim has stayed hidden in his room. Tom and his mom's incestuous leanings didn't happen over night. It evolved slowly over months.

If you think getting drunk and making out with someone you've been flirting with for months makes you a whore, then who am I to argue? We can agree to disagree.

" Tim may think it (or not) but nowhere does Tom ever say he wants to whore his mom out to his friends. And I'm not sure where you think Tom (or Tim) has indicated that he thinks his mom is a whore. " I'm getting this from what you have given to us in the story so far. Tim over hearing Tom on the phone with his friends. Are you saying Tim is lying?

So let's look at this. Tom is telling his friends that he is making out with his mom. If he is telling them on the phone. Then he is probably sending them text messages like that as well. Those friends have Tom by the balls. Just the text messages alone would be enough for an investigation and questioning. After all Incest is illegal in most places. So even if they didn't have enough to put Lisa and Tom in prison for incest. Tom is over 18 after all. They would both become Black balled in society. Dad would divorce Lisa and probably kick Tom out of the house. There would probably be a court order on Lisa to never see or contact Tom or Tim ever again. So Tom and Lisa really won't have a choice in the matter. If Tom's friends want a piece of Lisa they will get it as much as they want or the friends will make a phone call to the police. Lisa picked the wrong son to mess around with. And to be honest right now there is no way out of it. Tom has enough to blackmail her. And so does Tom's friends. As far as the goes Tim could destroy her just by telling Dad that Lisa and Tom made out. 99% of men if they learned their wife was making out with one of their sons would kick the son and wife to the curbs. And the divorce would have a court order saying Lisa could not see or contact either Tim or Tom.

Tim says Tom's friends. So we don't know how many there really are. We do know there is at least 2. We don't know who all they told the story to either. We don't know how big the town or city is. But it is a pretty good bet if those friends told anyone else by the end of the week everyone in the school will know Lisa has been fucking Tom when ever he wants to fuck her. Yes the story would grow as it was passed around. It wouldn't be long before some "adults" learn of the story. That is how all those hot female teacher get busted for having sex with one of their students. Cause that student couldn't keep from bragging about it to a friend. Then that friend told a friend who told a friend till someone's parent learned about it and turned her in. That is where this is heading.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
" Tim may think it (or not) but nowhere does Tom ever say he wants to whore his mom out to his friends. And I'm not sure where you think Tom (or Tim) has indicated that he thinks his mom is a whore. " I'm getting this from what you have given to us in the story so far. Tim over hearing Tom on the phone with his friends. Are you saying Tim is lying?

So let's look at this. Tom is telling his friends that he is making out with his mom. If he is telling them on the phone. Then he is probably sending them text messages like that as well. Those friends have Tom by the balls. Just the text messages alone would be enough for an investigation and questioning. After all Incest is illegal in most places. So even if they didn't have enough to put Lisa and Tom in prison for incest. Tom is over 18 after all. They would both become Black balled in society. Dad would divorce Lisa and probably kick Tom out of the house. There would probably be a court order on Lisa to never see or contact Tom or Tim ever again. So Tom and Lisa really won't have a choice in the matter. If Tom's friends want a piece of Lisa they will get it as much as they want or the friends will make a phone call to the police. Lisa picked the wrong son to mess around with. And to be honest right now there is no way out of it. Tom has enough to blackmail her. And so does Tom's friends. As far as the goes Tim could destroy her just by telling Dad that Lisa and Tom made out. 99% of men if they learned their wife was making out with one of their sons would kick the son and wife to the curbs. And the divorce would have a court order saying Lisa could not see or contact either Tim or Tom.

Tim says Tom's friends. So we don't know how many there really are. We do know there is at least 2. We don't know who all they told the story to either. We don't know how big the town or city is. But it is a pretty good bet if those friends told anyone else by the end of the week everyone in the school will know Lisa has been fucking Tom when ever he wants to fuck her. Yes the story would grow as it was passed around. It wouldn't be long before some "adults" learn of the story. That is how all those hot female teacher get busted for having sex with one of their students. Cause that student couldn't keep from bragging about it to a friend. Then that friend told a friend who told a friend till someone's parent learned about it and turned her in. That is where this is heading.
Do you normally play a game and imagine the police will or should bust through the door at any moment?
Tim overheard Tom telling 'a' friend. Maybe Tom trusts his friend or maybe Tom has information his friend wouldn't want others to find out about?
FYI:
1650755081448.png

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Do you normally play a game and imagine the police will or should bust through the door at any moment?
Tim overheard Tom telling 'a' friend. Maybe Tom trusts his friend or maybe Tom has information his friend wouldn't want others to find out about?
FYI:
View attachment 1773084
no but we don't have much to go on as far as what is really going on with mom or Tom. Tom's friends haven't been introduced in the game. We haven't witnessed the phone calls ourselves in the game. So I"m falling back on the only thing I have and that is reality. Reality tells us if a teenager tells a friend something even in secret they may as well have told 30 or 40. Cause teenagers can't keep secrets for crap.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
no but we don't have much to go on as far as what is really going on with mom or Tom. Tom's friends haven't been introduced in the game. We haven't witnessed the phone calls ourselves in the game. So I"m falling back on the only thing I have and that is reality. Reality tells us if a teenager tells a friend something even in secret they may as well have told 30 or 40. Cause teenagers can't keep secrets for crap.
Ok, how the fuck is Tim going to tell his dad about Tom getting a bj in the car from his mom, when Tim already banged mom, that makes no sense, thats why Tim has to keep quiet about it, but i dont trust his cousin too, since shes the one that instigated it. I could see her blackmailing her aunt to have sex with her or shell tell the husband about what his wife has been doing with her sons

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok, how the fuck is Tim going to tell his dad about Tom getting a bj in the car from his mom, when Tim already banged mom, that makes no sense, thats why Tim has to keep quiet about it, but i dont trust his cousin too, since shes the one that instigated it. I could see her blackmailing her aunt to have sex with her or shell tell the husband about what his wife has been doing with her sons
When did Tim bang mom? Tim bang the Aunt. Mom slept in the bed with Tim but they didn't bang. Unless you have played a new update that hasn't been on here yet.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
When did Tim bang mom? Tim bang the Aunt. Mom slept in the bed with Tim but they didn't bang. Unless you have played a new update that hasn't been on here yet.
The animation is further back in the thread, when dev asked us to beta test it, might have to go back a page

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I played around with discord today, adding some renders I'm thinking about using in a new game - at some point. Or maybe I'll just treat it as a comic for my discord. I set up members and non-members. If you want member access, let me know. Setting up discord is a work in progress so bear that in mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I played around with discord today, adding some renders I'm thinking about using in a new game - at some point. Or maybe I'll just treat it as a comic for my discord. I set up members and non-members. If you want member access, let me know. Setting up discord is a work in progress so bear that in mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whose that blonde?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have posted a new update on my discord. Will probably post here today.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018

I also think that Mom its a whore but even then I would greatly appreciate to know if we as Tim can "save" her and make her completely ours. Great game by the way even though its NTR for the first part.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes