Votes: 276 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So does this mean multiple playthroughs are necessary, or that choices need to bounce between the two sons?
You can get most of the new content in a single playthrough, depending on your choices. Two of the main scenes and the start of a third) in this update can be seen in a single playthrough.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
ok but when was there the choice to pick "Tim or Tom" ??? I have only seen two choices in the game. Tim picking Aunt or Cousin. Then Tom Picking Teacher or her Daughter. At least that is all I remember. The rest I have just been reading along
Did you start the game over? If not, then you will not have access to some of the paths.

And yes, there are more choices than the ones you mentioned, and they do affect which path you end up on. But there is no direct choice of 'Tom or Tim'. BTW, it's not necessarily one or the other.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Just an FYI - If you are strictly Team Tim (which I assume you are), then you won't see everything.
Ok I"m just really confuses and starting to think where was some of the game skipped on this update that I downloaded. Tim is on his bed talking to his cousin about his situation. Cousin calls out to Tim's Mom cause she knows she is listening in. Then Lisa is in the Living room and Tom (asshole) tells her he is leaving for the Teachers house. And doesn't give a damn what Lisa has to say about it or anything else.

Next Lisa is waking Tim up and sliding on the the bed to talk to him but they end up making out and fucking right then. Then is skips to Lisa being in the Kitchen leaning on the counter like she is day dreaming ( makes me wonder if she wasn't day dreaming of her and Tim fucking) and Tom (asshole) walks in starts flirting and hitting on Mom like he cares about her. Regardless of how he behaved earlier in the Living room with her.

God I'm so confused

There seems to be a gap between Alice (the cousin) calling out Lisa for Listening and Lisa being in the Living Room. I mean why didn't Lisa just stay and talk it out right then? Instead she head to the Living room and has a bit of an argument (one sided) with Tom(asshole). Then there is a Huge gap between Lisa fucking Tim and her being in the Kitchen. We don't even know if Tim creampied her or pulled out and made her finish him in her mouth. Did they talk or did she realize what she was doing and throw him off and run out of the room? It just went from Mid stroke in to her leaning on the counter.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Then there is a Huge gap between Lisa fucking Tim and her being in the Kitchen. We don't even know if Tim creampied her or pulled out and made her finish him in her mouth. Did they talk or did she realize what she was doing and throw him off and run out of the room? It just went from Mid stroke in to her leaning on the counter.
If you picked the pro-Tim, anti-Tom route, the last line after sex should have been 'Oh Sweetie! That felt SO good.' The key word there is 'felt', as in past tense. Is that not what you got?
And if that is the path you chose, you are gonna miss other scenes.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I feel this game would work much better if the main POV was focused on both or either sons in this interfamily rivalry. Like an antithesis of Summer Story but aggressive in it's pursuits and objectives.

Edit:
IT IS LIKE THE ANTI VERSION OF SUMMER STORY!

Last edited:
Reactions: JojodoLolo

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I feel this game would work much better if the main POV was focused on both or either sons in this interfamily rivalry. Like an antithesis of Summer Story but aggressive in it's pursuits and objectives.

Edit:
IT IS LIKE THE ANTI VERSION OF SUMMER STORY!
I'm not familiar with that one, but I will check it out.

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Is there an option to kick both of the asshole sons out of the house?

Tim is a very whiny little bitch. His dialogue makes me hear it in Cartman's voice. And then he goes runs off to his aunt because he went off in an autistic fit? Supposedly 18 but doesn't have a job or school and just sits in his room jacking off and fucking around on his computer? - not that this is necessarily a bad thing, because most everyone here probably does that - but Tim is acting like an entitled little shithead.

Meanwhile, Tom is a shitty asshole and seems to be a very pushy idiot who doesn't understand the concept of boundaries. I can't say much more about him because I didn't get very far into this thing. But he comes off as someone I personally would throw off a cliff with c4 strapped to his chest.

I wanted to go further into the story to see if it got better. I tried, I really really did. But both of those assholes need to get put in their place or kicked out on their ass. Let Mom do what most 40ish-something alcoholic moms do when their husband doesn't give them attention - bang the neighbors or any random dude that pays attention to them.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Tim is a very whiny little bitch. His dialogue makes me hear it in Cartman's voice. And then he goes runs off to his aunt because he went off in an autistic fit? Supposedly 18 but doesn't have a job or school and just sits in his room jacking off and fucking around on his computer? - not that this is necessarily a bad thing, because most everyone here probably does that - but Tim is acting like an entitled little shithead.

Meanwhile, Tom is a shitty asshole and seems to be a very pushy idiot who doesn't understand the concept of boundaries. I can't say much more about him because I didn't get very far into this thing. But he comes off as someone I personally would throw off a cliff with c4 strapped to his chest.

I wanted to go further into the story to see if it got better. I tried, I really really did. But both of those assholes need to get put in their place or kicked out on their ass. Let Mom do what most 40ish-something alcoholic moms do when their husband doesn't give them attention - bang the neighbors or any random dude that pays attention to them.
Your take on the three main characters is more or less what I made them to be. For me, they have to be flawed to justify the main theme of the story. I realize this isn't everyone's 'cup of tea', but I do appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Pretty good job, clowns234.

You got a long way to go on your journey, but this is a respectable start.
Stay positive. Ignore the negative comments, unless they're constructively critical.

You were honest at the outset, explaining you were new to this, and had planned to only do a simple two part game. Keep being honest with your audience and I'm sure you'll always find support of some kind, from more people than you might expect.

Good luck!

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021

I just heard c4, cliff and Tom ummm yes, yes, yes and yes kill him then do the mum on the grave then piss on his grave and leave a dead flower.....

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes