Votes: 430 14.0%
  • Tom

Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Sorry but to move away and leave Lisa to Tom would drive me nuts we have to take her away from douche then she could earn back respect from A, C, T or get some leverage on Douche and make him a cucked, submissive little servent for all the family except for the dad he can piss off he ain't welcome.
I totally agree that is what should happen. The reason I said that is how Lisa behaves in the game. My God you would have to lock the bitch up in a cage. She is an easy slut that will let anyone kiss and feel her up. Sure your thought would be ideal if Lisa could be loyal to one person. But she is selfish and just wants to feel good and she doesn't care who or what does that. Thank God they don't have a Family dog or live on a farm/ranch and have horses.

It isn't just Tom and Alice that Tim would have to watch out for. But the neighbors, post man, pizza delivery guy, store clerks, Teachers, Heck every Man and women in the whole freaking town. Tim would have to watch her 24/7 and he can't do that cause he still has school and has to sleep sometime. As I have said Lisa isn't any challenge at all.

Tim loves and cares about his Mom. He wants to respect her, but can't with how she is behaving. Tim wants to be the one that makes Lisa happy and he would never pass her around with other guys. Tom on the other hand. To him she is just another notch for him to brag about to his friends. Once he has her he will throw her away like garbage probably to his friends.

Now Lisa either needs to go full on Slut and be Tom's till he passes her on to friends. Or straighten up and be a good mom and loyal lover to Tim. So Tim should have stayed at Laura's and had Lisa come to him. Alice could have gone to Lisa's to get some of Tim's clothes and thus been able to Kiss and feel up Lisa. Once Lisa shows up Tim tells her she must tell him exactly what happened on Lisa and Tom's date. Laura and Alice are there to support Tim and since Laura has already heard this story she will know if Lisa tries to lie to Tim. Admitting it might just show Lisa just how far down she has traveled. But there is another reason. There is one person that scares Lisa to death. That person is Lisa & Laura's MOTHER. Yes she is there and listening in. Granny steps out and chews Lisa out and tell her how disappointed in Lisa she is. Granny and Tim set some ground rules. Such as Lisa takes the keys to the boy's car away from Tom. Tom has had it long enough. Tom loses his cell phone and has to have a curfew. Basically the only place Tom is allowed to go is to school then straight home. Tom has to have chores such as cleaning the house.

Granny moves in with Lisa to make sure all the rules begin before Tim moves back home. Now this is where it could take a turn for those on Team Tom. Tom could end up corrupting Granny and then have Granny and Lisa. Or if on Team Tim then Granny can help Lisa grow a backbone and stand up to Tom and put him in his place and punish him by making him some sissy little bitch.

Those are my thoughts.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is anything new with Tom and Mom? Update just ended for me with nothing new.
While other choices matter, if you didn't pick 'nasty' in the park, you will find nothing new.
(Or at least that is the way it is supposed to work. :) )

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I totally agree that is what should happen. The reason I said that is how Lisa behaves in the game. My God you would have to lock the bitch up in a cage. She is an easy slut that will let anyone kiss and feel her up. Sure your thought would be ideal if Lisa could be loyal to one person. But she is selfish and just wants to feel good and she doesn't care who or what does that. Thank God they don't have a Family dog or live on a farm/ranch and have horses.

It isn't just Tom and Alice that Tim would have to watch out for. But the neighbors, post man, pizza delivery guy, store clerks, Teachers, Heck every Man and women in the whole freaking town. Tim would have to watch her 24/7 and he can't do that cause he still has school and has to sleep sometime. As I have said Lisa isn't any challenge at all.

Tim loves and cares about his Mom. He wants to respect her, but can't with how she is behaving. Tim wants to be the one that makes Lisa happy and he would never pass her around with other guys. Tom on the other hand. To him she is just another notch for him to brag about to his friends. Once he has her he will throw her away like garbage probably to his friends.

Now Lisa either needs to go full on Slut and be Tom's till he passes her on to friends. Or straighten up and be a good mom and loyal lover to Tim. So Tim should have stayed at Laura's and had Lisa come to him. Alice could have gone to Lisa's to get some of Tim's clothes and thus been able to Kiss and feel up Lisa. Once Lisa shows up Tim tells her she must tell him exactly what happened on Lisa and Tom's date. Laura and Alice are there to support Tim and since Laura has already heard this story she will know if Lisa tries to lie to Tim. Admitting it might just show Lisa just how far down she has traveled. But there is another reason. There is one person that scares Lisa to death. That person is Lisa & Laura's MOTHER. Yes she is there and listening in. Granny steps out and chews Lisa out and tell her how disappointed in Lisa she is. Granny and Tim set some ground rules. Such as Lisa takes the keys to the boy's car away from Tom. Tom has had it long enough. Tom loses his cell phone and has to have a curfew. Basically the only place Tom is allowed to go is to school then straight home. Tom has to have chores such as cleaning the house.

Granny moves in with Lisa to make sure all the rules begin before Tim moves back home. Now this is where it could take a turn for those on Team Tom. Tom could end up corrupting Granny and then have Granny and Lisa. Or if on Team Tim then Granny can help Lisa grow a backbone and stand up to Tom and put him in his place and punish him by making him some sissy little bitch.

Those are my thoughts.
Absolutely 100% agreed, I like the cage part. Everything I read sounded great especially the granny part keeping an eye on them and yes that theory of Tom corrupting because he's a prick yes can happen but I can't accept it at all but with moving granny in to have eyes on douche and Lisa now this is where Tim needs to have evidence that Tom is just a narcissistic bastard by what ever way like him talking about Lisa to mates saying she's a slut, she'll do anything also him saying something about sharing or telling mates he'll share her but he's figuring out pricing and evidence on him blackmailing the teach then show Lisa to open her eyes you know something as proof of his narcissistic ways then the punishment stuff comes into play like home to school and back stuff and at the same time Lisa relearning what she was once a good mum with the realisation of the love Tim has for her and what he would do to protect her so feels the need to gain respect back from Tim, granny everyone else except Tom because she as well is using him as bitch/sub for revenge because with Tim and Grans help her eyes have opened and knows the truth that Tom is a selfish narcissist and doesn't care about anything or anyone except himself. Man, I might stop playing and just read and write here with a good feeling instead of being angry after playing the game all because of a narcissistic prick.

Any who:) just a thought.

Reactions: clowns234

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I have a feeling that.. Lisa will love Tim more than Tom....
Tim isn't chasing Lisa is the reason why. Hell he even said "Fuck it" and left. Lisa is having to chase him. It is human nature to want what we can't have.

Where as Tom is doing anything and everything to MAKE Lisa be with him. That is the only way Tom and get anyone. By tricking them into it.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Absolutely 100% agreed, I like the cage part. Everything I read sounded great especially the granny part keeping an eye on them and yes that theory of Tom corrupting because he's a prick yes can happen but I can't accept it at all but with moving granny in to have eyes on douche and Lisa now this is where Tim needs to have evidence that Tom is just a narcissistic bastard by what ever way like him talking about Lisa to mates saying she's a slut, she'll do anything also him saying something about sharing or telling mates he'll share her but he's figuring out pricing and evidence on him blackmailing the teach then show Lisa to open her eyes you know something as proof of his narcissistic ways then the punishment stuff comes into play like home to school and back stuff and at the same time Lisa relearning what she was once a good mum with the realisation of the love Tim has for her and what he would do to protect her so feels the need to gain respect back from Tim, granny everyone else except Tom because she as well is using him as bitch/sub for revenge because with Tim and Grans help her eyes have opened and knows the truth that Tom is a selfish narcissist and doesn't care about anything or anyone except himself. Man, I might stop playing and just read and write here with a good feeling instead of being angry after playing the game all because of a narcissistic prick.

Any who:) just a thought.
Tom is like that school yard bully. Stand up to him and he is in truth a coward. Tom only acts like he is tough cause he has his "Friends" that he believes has his back. Without them he is nothing but a "INSECURE LITTLE BITCH". Might be fun to see what happens to Tom if his "Friends" turned their back on him.

Let's look at Tim. He went to the Aunt's. (I picked the Aunt) I still don't know how Tim and the Aunt ended up having sex. But he didn't have to blackmail her, get her drunk or Manipulate her. My guess is she did it cause she cares and loves Tim.

Who cares or loves Tom?

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
What does the lesbian tag refers to? Is it lesbian incest or just some 1 shot random blackmailling lesbian scene thats just there to fulfill the tag?

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
How do we get the bj scene in the kitchen with Tom? I thought I favored him with the choices but cant seem to trigger it yet.

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes