Votes: 423 13.9%
  • Tom

Votes: 277 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,070 35.2%

• Total voters

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Your take on the three main characters is more or less what I made them to be. For me, they have to be flawed to justify the main theme of the story. I realize this isn't everyone's 'cup of tea', but I do appreciate the feedback.
Ok I played it again from the beginning. Seems the last choice and a few scenes before it didn't show up when I used my old save.

So there isn't really a clear cut choice between the two brothers. What I mean is there isn't a place in the game where Lisa ask herself which one Tim or Tom. I think that would have helped. Maybe a Tim or Tom or Both ( continue to play one against the other).

Too many Leaps and Gaps in the Story. Now saying that I hate games where it takes 7- 15 updates before the sexual parts with the main Milfs start to happen. But with that said there does need to be some sort of story. For example "Tim is going to sleep on the sofa" to Alice looking in Laura room and seeing Laura( yes I picked the aunt cause I prefer MILFS) riding Tim. How did that even happen? That needs some kind of build up. But instead it leaves us players with WTF????

Alice is talking to Tim in his room. Alice points out that Lisa is listening in. What happened? Lisa run away? Just seems to be a gap there. Next Lisa is in the living room and Tom comes in and just Tells her what he is going to do.

Something that doesn't make sense. We are given a choice to over hear or not the Teacher while she is on the phone. Why??? Here is the reason I ask. They hear the Teacher talking to Tom. Now that Teacher lives right next door to Lisa. So it doesn't that Sherlock Holmes to figure out it is Lisa's son Tom the Teacher is talking to. The Teacher is talking about her and Tom fucking the night before. Neither Lisa or Laura say anything about the Teacher fucking Tom. Then Lisa is back home talking to Tom and again she doesn't bring up about him fucking the Teacher. So why have that choice?

Other things that make no sense ( yes I realize this is just a game). Lisa has a big fight with Tim and claims she needs to fix things with him. So the first thing she does is run up to Tom and hugs on him like they are Lovers. WTF??? Alice just walking up to Lisa grabbing Lisa's tit and starts kissing her. It just seems anyone who wants to can just walk up grab Lisa's tits fill her up and kiss her. Lisa comes across as wishy washy SLUT who is easy and anyone who looks at her can fuck her if they want. There is not challenge at all to Lisa.

I know all this sounds like I hate your game and i'm being negative. I actually like it. I'm just confused on some of it. As I have said it just seems some of the story is missing. I get that the MC is Lisa. But she isn't a very likeable MC. Maybe I have played too many where the MC is more like Tom. Where he has to work to get the main love interest MILF to have sex with him. So far it seems Tim and Tom(maybe Tom's friends as well), plus Alice can have Lisa when ever they want. They just seem to be sharing her. So for Team Tim I would say the smart thing for Tim to do is pack up and move in with the Laura the Aunt. Then he wouldn't' have to share Lisa and he could probably have a 3 some nightly with Laura and Alice.

Where is the competition to be the favorite son? Lisa is allowing Tom to kiss her when ever he wants. Lisa is also kissing on Tim.

Reactions: jojogeo

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Ok I played it again from the beginning. Seems the last choice and a few scenes before it didn't show up when I used my old save.

So there isn't really a clear cut choice between the two brothers. What I mean is there isn't a place in the game where Lisa ask herself which one Tim or Tom. I think that would have helped. Maybe a Tim or Tom or Both ( continue to play one against the other).

Too many Leaps and Gaps in the Story. Now saying that I hate games where it takes 7- 15 updates before the sexual parts with the main Milfs start to happen. But with that said there does need to be some sort of story. For example "Tim is going to sleep on the sofa" to Alice looking in Laura room and seeing Laura( yes I picked the aunt cause I prefer MILFS) riding Tim. How did that even happen? That needs some kind of build up. But instead it leaves us players with WTF????

Alice is talking to Tim in his room. Alice points out that Lisa is listening in. What happened? Lisa run away? Just seems to be a gap there. Next Lisa is in the living room and Tom comes in and just Tells her what he is going to do.

Something that doesn't make sense. We are given a choice to over hear or not the Teacher while she is on the phone. Why??? Here is the reason I ask. They hear the Teacher talking to Tom. Now that Teacher lives right next door to Lisa. So it doesn't that Sherlock Holmes to figure out it is Lisa's son Tom the Teacher is talking to. The Teacher is talking about her and Tom fucking the night before. Neither Lisa or Laura say anything about the Teacher fucking Tom. Then Lisa is back home talking to Tom and again she doesn't bring up about him fucking the Teacher. So why have that choice?

Other things that make no sense ( yes I realize this is just a game). Lisa has a big fight with Tim and claims she needs to fix things with him. So the first thing she does is run up to Tom and hugs on him like they are Lovers. WTF??? Alice just walking up to Lisa grabbing Lisa's tit and starts kissing her. It just seems anyone who wants to can just walk up grab Lisa's tits fill her up and kiss her. Lisa comes across as wishy washy SLUT who is easy and anyone who looks at her can fuck her if they want. There is not challenge at all to Lisa.

I know all this sounds like I hate your game and i'm being negative. I actually like it. I'm just confused on some of it. As I have said it just seems some of the story is missing. I get that the MC is Lisa. But she isn't a very likeable MC. Maybe I have played too many where the MC is more like Tom. Where he has to work to get the main love interest MILF to have sex with him. So far it seems Tim and Tom(maybe Tom's friends as well), plus Alice can have Lisa when ever they want. They just seem to be sharing her. So for Team Tim I would say the smart thing for Tim to do is pack up and move in with the Laura the Aunt. Then he wouldn't' have to share Lisa and he could probably have a 3 some nightly with Laura and Alice.

Where is the competition to be the favorite son? Lisa is allowing Tom to kiss her when ever he wants. Lisa is also kissing on Tim.
Sorry but to move away and leave Lisa to Tom would drive me nuts we have to take her away from douche then she could earn back respect from A, C, T or get some leverage on Douche and make him a cucked, submissive little servent for all the family except for the dad he can piss off he ain't welcome.

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Even better let him have a permanent hard on and no relief for threst of his life!
I like your thinking but hard off the blocks permanent hard on locked in a chastity belt with electrodes built in if you didn't realise I don't much like Tom. Dev please think about a fantastic ending where Tim has everyone and douche is a cucked, submissive waiter with a chastity belt....I would type please sir so many times that my fingers would hurt to make sure you just even at least think about it and yes I may have some issues but I blame..... Games?

Oct 21, 2021
Is there an option to kick both of the asshole sons out of the house?

Tim is a very whiny little bitch. His dialogue makes me hear it in Cartman's voice. And then he goes runs off to his aunt because he went off in an autistic fit? Supposedly 18 but doesn't have a job or school and just sits in his room jacking off and fucking around on his computer? - not that this is necessarily a bad thing, because most everyone here probably does that - but Tim is acting like an entitled little shithead.

Meanwhile, Tom is a shitty asshole and seems to be a very pushy idiot who doesn't understand the concept of boundaries. I can't say much more about him because I didn't get very far into this thing. But he comes off as someone I personally would throw off a cliff with c4 strapped to his chest.

I wanted to go further into the story to see if it got better. I tried, I really really did. But both of those assholes need to get put in their place or kicked out on their ass. Let Mom do what most 40ish-something alcoholic moms do when their husband doesn't give them attention - bang the neighbors or any random dude that pays attention to them.
Your take on the three main characters is more or less what I made them to be. For me, they have to be flawed to justify the main theme of the story. I realize this isn't everyone's 'cup of tea', but I do appreciate the feedback.
It would be great if mom could kick Tim and Tom out, maybe with an option to punish/humiliate them. Then let the player focus on the lesbian path (my preference) or the "slutty" path, i.e. bang any random dude that pays attention to her, as RishBish so eloquently put it. Personally I like if the player has real choices and can develop the character on a few pathes.

joejr1

Jun 9, 2020
I like your thinking but hard off the blocks permanent hard on locked in a chastity belt with electrodes built in if you didn't realise I don't much like Tom. Dev please think about a fantastic ending where Tim has everyone and douche is a cucked, submissive waiter with a chastity belt....I would type please sir so many times that my fingers would hurt to make sure you just even at least think about it and yes I may have some issues but I blame..... Games?
And make him drink magnesium citrate with a butt plug super glued in his ass!

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Since It was supposed to be a two-part VN, how much do you plan to expand this game? Will It still be short?
I still see this as a learning experience. While the updates seem short (and are), I have been putting a lot of thought into the framework of my code and learning the ins and outs of Daz. My thinking right now (nothing set in stone) is to have multiple paths where most of them will give final endings, but one (maybe two) will set up a new chapter - making this more of a prolog.
As 'well liked' as Tom is, maybe I will make him the MC. 'Tom Goes to College'. Maybe? :)
Or maybe this has all been Tim's VN based on Tim's fantasies? Tom is just Tim's alter-ego. Someone who gets the girls.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You didn't realise someone that practically rapes women and then forces them to have sex with his friends ultimately ruining their lives forever would be hated?

Okay then.
But he is only that way if he is played that way.

If you play it where the teacher is more than willing - perhaps even initiated it, then who is the victim?
There is nothing to suggest that the mom wasn't a willing participant when this story started.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Was the update just the cousin talking, and then mom and the other twin talking? I just wanna make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Was the update just the cousin talking, and then mom and the other twin talking? I just wanna make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.
There are two new sex scenes with the mom, depending on the choices.

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Right after the mom talks to the other twin after he scares her, I get an error code and can't continue. Anyone know why that's happening?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Right after the mom talks to the other twin after he scares her, I get an error code and can't continue. Anyone know why that's happening?
What is the error? Can you link it here? Did you start a new game?

2.60 star(s) 24 Votes