Votes: 278 9.1%
  • Any or all of the above

Votes: 1,077 35.2%

• Total voters

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I tried it because I like premise but it really pissed me off straight away with being kicked out to the aunt's house because of that prick. Well know everyone always their 2 cents worth of their own thoughts or suggestions on any pretty much anything at all as the suggestions above indicate, weelll in saying that a thought I saw floating somewhere.....was for mc to get aunt, cousin any girl really to mc's side by corruption and love through charm of course while getting back at the prick and charming mum away from douche to your side within first halfish of the game then you and mum make him a cuckold slave where he is everyone's bitch slave with what ever rotten ideas you come up with that would take the back half of the game or least a quarter of it allowing ALL your characters (also us players) to treat him like a true cuckold slave crawling, dog coller and so on even mum will never stop stepping on his balls and laughing at him with mc of course he be pleading like a pathetic worm (did i mention ball stomping?) well just a thought ;) oh you also make dad/husband a cuckold aswell all's fair in love and war. I'm a man of vengeance as you might see but thanks for the beginning of your story...make them suffer torment and anguish so we're all having fun ;) them is dad/husband and douche.
I appreciate the feedback. :)

Reactions: steelmonkey76

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Make Tom someones bitch....
That is what I have been thinking. Let him do his crap to say some Mafia boss' wife and the Mod gets him and sends him off to some tranny farm. Forced trained into a tranny slut and sold to a whore house.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Just tried out the game, has a lot of potential. The biggest issue I have is that so much has happened off-screen before we are even in the game. I personally would have liked to have seen a longer run of Tom seducing Mom, or how he seduced the teacher. I know that the Tim/Aunt scene is to be explained later, but right now too much happens without build-up. In my mind it would be worth layering that into the game, even if it is in the form of flashbacks. I would prefer a linear application, but I am not the dev and have no idea how hard that would be. Otherwise, I will likely support the dev because he/she/it seems quite nice and interacts with users here.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Just tried out the game, has a lot of potential. The biggest issue I have is that so much has happened off-screen before we are even in the game. I personally would have liked to have seen a longer run of Tom seducing Mom, or how he seduced the teacher. I know that the Tim/Aunt scene is to be explained later, but right now too much happens without build-up. In my mind it would be worth layering that into the game, even if it is in the form of flashbacks. I would prefer a linear application, but I am not the dev and have no idea how hard that would be. Otherwise, I will likely support the dev because he/she/it seems quite nice and interacts with users here.
my take on it is he is blackmailing the teacher and gets Mom drinking each time he hits on her and then later when she is sober guilts her into doing what he wants.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Originally, this was only going to be a two part project, just to get one 'under my belt' before moving on to a more complex game. With that said, I have and will continue to fill in more of the backstory as we move forward - through dialog and / or flashbacks.

While nothing is written in stone, I have had a good idea of how they got to this point from the beginning of this project, and what will motivate their paths in the future, so hopefully all will be revealed by the end.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I just whished I could just skip whole male protagonist things choise and stuff like that and play the true Prtagonist of the game: The mom that truly need the only only one playbale fro whole game. But this way it look like that game tale another meaning insteed of "Favorite Son", it become "Twins Bang All Chiks out there" of the them. I was hoping to see the exat things that I read on Game descrptions so far. I saddly find my self play as Twins making choise for them I get pissed off. Sadly I dont like been forced to play male choise.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I just whished I could just skip whole male protagonist things choise and stuff like that and play the true Prtagonist of the game: The mom that truly need the only only one playbale fro whole game. But this way it look like that game tale another meaning insteed of "Favorite Son", it become "Twins Bang All Chiks out there" of the them. I was hoping to see the exat things that I read on Game descrptions so far. I saddly find my self play as Twins making choise for them I get pissed off. Sadly I dont like been forced to play male choise.
If you don't mind me asking, did you play this last update? One scene does set up for a path you might like.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, did you play this last update? One scene does set up for a path you might like.
I tried but I go forther du the fact ther are 90% of male protagonist choise there. I can't even just whatch their scenes without chose for male protagonist. Since this game about female protagonist "Favorite Son" Famale MC need have 97% percent of choise not the twins. Can't go trougth the first bunch of choise becouse of male choise into it that owerweleming the the whole game.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Love the concept, just wish there was a way to make sure only 1 son gets every girl. That way both Tom and Tim fans would be happy.

At the moment it seems they will both get a mix and the choice is more the reluctance level, I imagine the choices would spiral out of control but letting Tom getting all the girls while Tim gets nothing would be so hot.

(and the other way, I'm sure the Tim fans would appreciate stopping Tom getting any.)

Reactions: Ph4r40h

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Originally, this was only going to be a two part project, just to get one 'under my belt' before moving on to a more complex game. With that said, I have and will continue to fill in more of the backstory as we move forward - through dialog and / or flashbacks.

While nothing is written in stone, I have had a good idea of how they got to this point from the beginning of this project, and what will motivate their paths in the future, so hopefully all will be revealed by the end.
Totally understand. If this project is meant to be limited, and is 'getting in the way' of the big project, I would counsel sticking to your plan to get to the main effort.

My biggest gripe is off-screen action. In almost all events it takes away from the pace of the game, kind of like dream sequences. In this games' case, flashbacks are your best bet for the mom and teacher. Going forward, I hope your plan can be realized in real-time, so to speak. Also, some of your transitions are very abrupt from one scene to the next. Again, not a killer, just an observation.

Don't interpret my complaints as deal-killers. This is a very good game with a good story and great renders. I am very impressed that this is your first project, and as I said I will be supporting you shortly.

Reactions: clowns234
2.60 star(s) 24 Votes