3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
There's potential in this game, BUT the sex scenes are ABSOLUTELY lacking. Two renders and a few lines of text, outside of blue-balls games without lewd content I don't think I've seen a game put as little effort regarding the lewd scenes as this one. I'm not too fussed about animation some proper dialogue and a few dozen renders for the lewd scenes and I'm happy. Instead what get is just a step above a black screen with the lines "sex scene here".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From what I read, the cheat mode rather than allowing a real "harem route", what it does is remove the penalties for going after several LIs. At least it doesn't seem to me that there is a possibility, from what I've read, of a harem ending, if not individual endings for each LI.

I prefer to be sure, since I only see one ending, and I prefer to avoid having a relationship with all the LIs whose ending I will not see.
HighbornTiger Does the cheat mode simply allow us to have several relationships at the same time without penalties? Will we still have to choose an LI in the end?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
HighbornTiger Does the cheat mode simply allow us to have several relationships at the same time without penalties? Will we still have to choose an LI in the end?
I write one day after another. There is a set frame to what will happen (For example the story will be about one week) but for reasons I'm unsure if I should spoil, that frame has nothing to do with any of the girls in the game. For now the plan is to have some 'fan pleasing' scenes at the end depending on what storyline you got. With day 3 I decided to not do a tree like choices structure with dead ends and all of that but to just write seperate story lines (Less work, smaler chance for me to grow tired of the development process). I consider the cheat mode one of these storylines.

You might be unsatisfied with the ending anyway. Hard to tell, since I haven't written it, yet. If you have a suggestion on how I should do it, go right ahead. I'm always happy when people tell me what they think. And there is a good chance that it'll influence my writting. For example I will probably put a bit of research into having good sex scenes after one of the comments above and maybe go over the 'dull' scenes i aleady have and make them better.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Can you change the walkthrough settings after the game has started?
I'm afraid, you can't. In many cases, that wouldn't make much sense. My initial idea was to create an ingame menu but as it stands, that would lead to more problems than it would solve.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Did the image quality go down or is it just me? Looks worse than in the sample pictures
Quality renders were never my strong suit but please tell me if you think it's going downhill. I actually thought I improved in that regard with day three.
I don't know if you are interested in that sort of thing but interesting for me would be if it's lighting, composition, the colors or maybe just the posing. (I'm aware of the eye problem) I like most of the feedback I get because it helps me improve.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I write one day after another. There is a set frame to what will happen (For example the story will be about one week) but for reasons I'm unsure if I should spoil, that frame has nothing to do with any of the girls in the game. For now the plan is to have some 'fan pleasing' scenes at the end depending on what storyline you got. With day 3 I decided to not do a tree like choices structure with dead ends and all of that but to just write seperate story lines (Less work, smaler chance for me to grow tired of the development process). I consider the cheat mode one of these storylines.

You might be unsatisfied with the ending anyway. Hard to tell, since I haven't written it, yet. If you have a suggestion on how I should do it, go right ahead. I'm always happy when people tell me what they think. And there is a good chance that it'll influence my writting. For example I will probably put a bit of research into having good sex scenes after one of the comments above and maybe go over the 'dull' scenes i aleady have and make them better.
Well, I never see more than one ending, so personally I'm rather in favor of a harem ending. Having to choose between several LIs that I like isn't something that interests me (either at the beginning or at the end). On the other hand, although a game doesn't penalize having several relationships, if there is no harem ending, I prefer that, in the hypothetical case that I'm interested in one LI much more than the others, the MC only establishes a romantic relationship with this one. If I'm interested in several LIs, without a harem ending, it's most likely that I will end up leaving the game or directly prefer not to play it.

But this is just my way of playing.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Playing with Fire [v0.3.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.3.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Playing with Fire [v0.1.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.1.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-28
Version: 0.3.2

Reactions: HighbornTiger

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Romance path avoiding corruption, blackmail, humiliation.. is it possible?
You got to go through day one. I don't know how comfortable you are with that. No forced sex but parcially forced nudity. After that you can decide to go the romance path, or 'none' with Jenny. (I think consentual domination isn't what you are looking for). There is one scene on day two that is a bit on the edge of humiliation if you choose the romance path with jenny but after that it's smooth sailing. Might I suggest to not focus on Jenny at all and just play for the other girls? Marie is also kind of kinky but Lena and Izzy should be fine (Not too much content for those two at the moment)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.4 + Uncensor Patch + Gallery unlocker
Size 160 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/optionsBeginning.rpy", line 15, in script
    menu:
  File "game/optionsBeginning.rpy", line 29, in <module>
    "Siblings Mode" if special1 == True and special == False:
NameError: name 'special1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\PlayingWithFire-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\PlayingWithFire-0.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\PlayingWithFire-0.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\PlayingWithFire-0.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Playing with Fire 0.3.2
Tue Sep 28 13:49:42 2021
In the begining when I choose Settings

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You got to go through day one. I don't know how comfortable you are with that. No forced sex but parcially forced nudity. After that you can decide to go the romance path, or 'none' with Jenny. (I think consentual domination isn't what you are looking for). There is one scene on day two that is a bit on the edge of humiliation if you choose the romance path with jenny but after that it's smooth sailing. Might I suggest to not focus on Jenny at all and just play for the other girls? Marie is also kind of kinky but Lena and Izzy should be fine (Not too much content for those two at the moment)
Thank you, you took the time to reply and it doesn't sound bad so I will at least check it out later today.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is there going to be vaginal sex at some point? Just curious since it isn't in the tag.

Reactions: Punto

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\PlayingWithFire-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\PlayingWithFire-0.3.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\PlayingWithFire-0.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Jogos\VN\PlayingWithFire-0.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Playing with Fire 0.3.2
Tue Sep 28 13:49:42 2021
In the begining when I choose Settings
Incest patch is old and incomplete.

I fixed the incest patch. Download this file and unpack it inside game directory.

Can somebody plz update first post with this fixed incest patch?
View attachment Incest patch.zip

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes