• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Playing with Fire [v0.2.0]
DOWNLOAD:

All my ports now have second save slots that means that you can uninstall the game and your saves will remain intact still.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I'm interested in knowing and how to get it (if there is), losing Jenny as LI takes me out of the game.
Yes, after you told Jenny 'No' on day one she'll talk to you the next morning. Then you can decide if you want a normal relationship with her or none. If it's still unclear how to get there: Before you start the game you can jump into a settings tab where you can change the names, activate a cheat mode (allows a harem), or activate one of the walkthroughts. Click the Jenny Romantic one and start the game. The right choices will now be green.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I don't think most developers understand what the purpose of an overview is. According to them, it's where they make a vague paragraph about anything and nothing at all. Or it's a way for them to advertise their complete butchery of English.
I can't deny that. Would you be so kind and read it again. Maybe tell me if it's better and if not what to improve.

Reactions: Grelk

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I can't deny that. Would you be so kind and read it again. Maybe tell me if it's better and if not what to improve.
Much better. The first sentence is still a bit vague. " After his parents went on vacation, our young MC was left alone with Jenny who doesn't really know how blackmail works but she still tries her best. "
It might help if you actually tell us who is doing the blackmailing, or who is getting blackmailed by whom. Is the MC the blackmailer? Is he getting blackmailed by Jenny? Is Jenny getting blackmailed by someone else? A person drawn by the blackmail tag will want to know the answer.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, after you told Jenny 'No' on day one she'll talk to you the next morning. Then you can decide if you want a normal relationship with her or none. If it's still unclear how to get there: Before you start the game you can jump into a settings tab where you can change the names, activate a cheat mode (allows a harem), or activate one of the walkthroughts. Click the Jenny Romantic one and start the game. The right choices will now be green.
Thanks for the reply

I will do that the next time I play the game. (y) :)

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Idk why but for some reason every girl in this looks super bland when it comes to their faces. Like, somehow every single one of them looks below average.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From what I read, the cheat mode rather than allowing a real "harem route", what it does is remove the penalties for going after several LIs. At least it doesn't seem to me that there is a possibility, from what I've read, of a harem ending, if not individual endings for each LI.

I prefer to be sure, since I only see one ending, and I prefer to avoid having a relationship with all the LIs whose ending I will not see.

• Angry
Reactions: EmpressLunaria

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Playing with fire v.0.2.1
Pc:
Mac:

I didn't have the time to properly test this release so this should be considered 'possibly instable'. I hope it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Not sure if this was covered and I don't feel like reading through 5 pages, but, 'Ms. Brown'?
No it wasn't mentioned before. Thanks for your reply. I'll change Ms. Brown to Mr. Brown in the next release. Can I ask why there isn't a speach bubble surronding the text or was there none from the begining?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No it wasn't mentioned before. Thanks for your reply. I'll change Ms. Brown to Mr. Brown in the next release. Can I ask why there isn't a speach bubble surronding the text or was there none from the begining?
Oh. I use my own transparent mod for that. I'm not a huge fan of the textboxes.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Many users use this mod.Since some games hide some scenes with the text box.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
soo only works for this release, 2.1 then?
It seems so. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary so far in my first run through this VN with the patch in place. However, the typos... *cringe* :oops:

Reactions: BVonkX
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes