• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
writing a harem story in a school setting is even more unbelievable than a girl trying to blackmail you into sex.
I planned for multiple ways through the story. That way the story will be coherent.
I‘ll put up a disclaimer and you‘ll be able to get on somewhat of a cheat rout where the storylines don‘t affect each other and you play through all stories in one go.
IDK, back when I was in HS it was much easier to convince a girl to have an open relationship than once I was an adult.

I also agree with blast, that I'm only going to play the game once, if you expect me to do multiple PTs to see all of the girls, I'm just not gonna play the game.

I did see you talking about a "cheat route" where you can pick all routes without effecting each other, and that's a fine compromise. I do realize that some people whole thing is playing games where you have to pick one girl because they want to simulate falling in love or whatever, but I also feel like if you're going to go through the trouble of making a separate story for every li, then one more path with all of them together isn't that much harder.

Of course, also I'm the crumb eating non-suber is sitting her complaining lol; I don't mean to be rude, just discussing the points on both sides.

On a separate note, I noticed the way you coded all of the choices made it so I can't actually track anything without opening up the code to see the consequences of things like Ch1DebLie/Ch1DebTruth/Ch1DebNothing rather than a point system.(I don't feel like reopening the game to get the actual variables in question but you get my point) Not knocking on you for doing it that way, it's a perfectly valid way, it just means that I can't use URM to figure out what effect choices have.

As a result, I'll have to wait for a WTmod before I try to play this again. It's just not in me anymore to play these kinds of games without knowing what my choices are doing. I've been burned too many times with "Oh you made a single wrong choice 7 chapters ago so now you have to start completely over and try again"

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I liked the version you had before; before you tamed it down, and removed the ic. At least give the player the option on what he wants to be called...ie: master/sir...also, giving the player the option name relations is an easy work around. I would have subscribed seven months ago, but as a rule of thumb, I always wait for next update to decide (what you've done and how long it took is a classic example).
Instead of taking risks and going with the option for consent or non consent, you decided to play it safe. I understand, it's hard to push boundaries...I wish you luck with your game.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Playing with Fire [v0.1.1] APK -

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just played 0.1.1 and I really liked what was there and the potential going forward. MC seems more cerebral and competent that most, and his inner monologue about those around him is done well.

Definitely going the consentual dom route for Jenny. She's freaking adorable. I don't want a slave, but a loving pet is great.

If we can continue to have a relationship with Jenny and be allowed to have casual hookups with the other girls, I'd be so happy. Maybe even get Jenny involved as well. I could see the MC bringing his pet to the volleyball team's change room for fun all around.

Reactions: erkper

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I enjoyed the game until that "blackmail is iLLeGaL" forced ending. Like for real if the kink is blackmail, humiliation etc. watering it down is a huge let down and a really weird choice. Besides, clearly Jenny wants to be blackmailed so it isn't even non-con. Removing even the illusion of darker kinks makes everything bland and boring. Too bad, was fun while it lasted

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I enjoyed the game until that "blackmail is iLLeGaL" forced ending.
I never knew there was a real appetite for this sort of stuff. Was meant to be a joke. Thinking about it, it makes sense. If you can‘t live out your Fantasie in a game then why bother playing.
next release, the police thing will be just in your mind. I‘ll put in another variant on the dinner conversation, which Leads into the consensual blackmail thing but without stating that it‘s consensual. It makes sense since as you stated, Jenny wants to be blackmailed. (I didn‘t want another storyline for Jenny. I already got about 4-6 different scenarios planed)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
writing a harem story in a school setting is even more unbelievable than a girl trying to blackmail you into sex.
I planned for multiple ways through the story. That way the story will be coherent.
I‘ll put up a disclaimer and you‘ll be able to get on somewhat of a cheat rout where the storylines don‘t affect each other and you play through all stories in one go.
If I play a harem game I want the LIs to know about each other. If it's a game where you cheat on the MC's girlfriend with other LIs (or in which each one thinks she's the girlfriend unaware that the others are as well), then usually I prefer to focus on one LI and ignore all the others. But it all depends on what endings the game is going to have. If it only has individual endings, then I just want the MC to have a relationship with the LI that I'm going to have the ending with. Also, since I only like to see one ending, if there is more than one LI that interests me, then I quit the game.

As you have described the game, I'm going to move on from playing it as if it was a harem and assume that there are only individual endings. Hopefully I'll only be interested in one LI out of all the ones in the game.

However, for now I think I'm interested in at least 3 different LIs...

I never knew there was a real appetite for this sort of stuff. Was meant to be a joke. Thinking about it, it makes sense. If you can‘t live out your Fantasie in a game then why bother playing.
next release, the police thing will be just in your mind. I‘ll put in another variant on the dinner conversation, which Leads into the consensual blackmail thing but without stating that it‘s consensual. It makes sense since as you stated, Jenny wants to be blackmailed. (I didn‘t want another storyline for Jenny. I already got about 4-6 different scenarios planed)
Personally, I pass from blackmail even if it's consensual. I don't like domination, neither female nor male (and I guess Jenny's path will be centered on maledom), and I prefer to go from LIs with those fetishes. So, I guess I'll find another LI.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Don't ask me how I know this but I think there is a new release for tier two patreons. Something about having early access ... The 23.07.2021 was also kind of important but I don't know. Maybe worth checking out.
*cough* there is a romantic rout with Jenny *cough*

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
What kind of gameplay this game has? VN? Sandbox? Point and click? There are no tags about it

Anyone that has played kind enough to tell me?

zeggdar

Jul 19, 2021
What kind of gameplay this game has? VN? Sandbox? Point and click? There are no tags about it
I believe it's considered a VN. It's for sure not sandbox but you have one or two choices that influence the game. Don't know what point and click is, though.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I believe it's considered a VN. It's for sure not sandbox but you have one or two choices that influence the game. Don't know what point and click is, though.
Point and click is tipically games that are based on having to click items on the areas you are.

Do you have to open a map/phone whatever? Do you ave to pick where to go next? That would be sandbox

Do you have to navigate through a house/street/whatever? That would be Free roam

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
The overview is from Patreon where incest is banned, like it has been for a long, long, long time now.....

They can't call it incest or it gets taken down. That has been common knowledge for a while.
Maybe the developer does not like incest, or is willing to have " Patreon " dictate their morals upon him; go for it if that is the case. The developer does have options, he can always go to the other platform that begins with the letter "S" and ends in "r" for subscription supporters.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
did we ever get a clear answer on if we can only have a relationship with Jenny if we accept the bs blackmail thing, so if we dont accept we lose her as a LI

zeggdar

Jul 19, 2021
did we ever get a clear answer on if we can only have a relationship with Jenny if we accept the bs blackmail thing, so if we dont accept we lose her as a LI
I think he mentioned it but there is a romantic rout for Jenny in the game. You can't skip the initial thing if that's a problem. Day one stayed the same.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Man am I glad you put cheat mode in since you have to accept/reject people right away without knowing much about them.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm interested in knowing and how to get it (if there is), losing Jenny as LI takes me out of the game.

Point and click is tipically games that are based on having to click items on the areas you are.

Do you have to open a map/phone whatever? Do you ave to pick where to go next? That would be sandbox

Do you have to navigate through a house/street/whatever? That would be Free roam

Anyone that has played kind enough to tell me?
In principle it's a VN, no sandbox elements, a story and choices. I can't say it's like this in this update (I haven't played it), but at least it has started as VN and without suspicion of becoming a sandbox with the following updates.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes