3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Started to work on it again one week ago. Still, I'm a slow writer and i want to make it a whole lot better IF i put more of it out there. Why, you liked it?
I liked it! Well I like the concept at least. There's too many vanilla games out there and this seemed like a game where you can really get into the male domination. It's fun to see a setting with a brother and sister going about their regular tasks in the family whilst having their side action of the brother dominating the sister.

I do hope you can put out an update soon, good luck!

Reactions: Grelk and Meet2480

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I've set up an Instagram to keep people up to date on the development. I'm not sure if I'm allowed or supposed to write it here in the comment section. I'll link it with my next release. Until then, you can find me as on Instagram

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I liked it! Well I like the concept at least. There's too many vanilla games out there and this seemed like a game where you can really get into the male domination. It's fun to see a setting with a brother and sister going about their regular tasks in the family whilst having their side action of the brother dominating the sister.

I do hope you can put out an update soon, good luck!
I don't remember the game well, I think I'm going to play it again to see how it is, however, despite my reluctance, I think I liked the beginning. Although what I'm sure is that I didn't take the male domination and blackmail path, which I don't really like, I prefer the more romantic path.

Reactions: frenk

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
hmmm how to say this without sounding like an ass....how about stop being in denial ...lie to us sure but the problem is we know you're lying so wasting your own time and ours ...stop lying to yourself..we all know this is another incest game...who you trying to fool here us or yourself...grow a pair and call it how it is like I just did bro
Bro, I know the dad is dead too we just ain't find out yet.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Harem or one girl only?
writing a harem story in a school setting is even more unbelievable than a girl trying to blackmail you into sex.
I planned for multiple ways through the story. That way the story will be coherent.
I‘ll put up a disclaimer and you‘ll be able to get on somewhat of a cheat rout where the storylines don‘t affect each other and you play through all stories in one go.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Playing with Fire [v0.6.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.6.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Playing with Fire [v0.4.1]

di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.4.1]

of Playing with Fire [v0.3.2]

di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.3.2]

of Playing with Fire [v0.1.1]

di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.1.1]

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
writing a harem story in a school setting is even more unbelievable than a girl trying to blackmail you into sex.
I planned for multiple ways through the story. That way the story will be coherent.
I‘ll put up a disclaimer and you‘ll be able to get on somewhat of a cheat rout where the storylines don‘t affect each other and you play through all stories in one go.
If you tell Jenny that you don't like domination, can you still have a relationship with her?

If the game doesn't have a harem ending, does it mean that the game will have a different ending for each LI?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
If you tell Jenny that you don't like domination, can you still have a relationship with her?

If the game doesn't have a harem ending, does it mean that the game will have a different ending for each LI?
It‘s still early. About the endings ... think ‚no more secrets‘. I somehow liked how the dev did it there.
Also It shouldn‘t be too hard to write a harem ending for the cheat path. It depends on the feedback I get along the way.
Truth be told, the story will do something that many don‘t expect, so I don‘t want to give a final answer to what the endings look like

Feb 26, 2020
there supposed to be friends and she wants to blackmail him, id remind her what he did for her when they were kids and tell her to f***off and dont ever speak to her again

Reactions: tigerdiamond

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It‘s still early. About the endings ... think ‚no more secrets‘. I somehow liked how the dev did it there.
Also It shouldn‘t be too hard to write a harem ending for the cheat path. It depends on the feedback I get along the way.
Truth be told, the story will do something that many don‘t expect, so I don‘t want to give a final answer to what the endings look like
I didn't finish "No more secrets", I reached a point where I had to choose and as there was no harem ending I didn't choose. The truth is that in reality I would have preferred to know before playing it.

I don't like to play more than one ending, and I just like the MC to start a (loving) relationship with the LIs that I'm going to see the ending of. If I'm interested in 2 LIs that don't share an ending because there is no harem or you have to choose between LIs, then I prefer to look for another game. I almost always find more than 1 LI interesting, so it's quite unlikely that a game with multiple LIs with no harem ending would interest me.

On the other hand, Jenny is now the LI that interests me the most, but if her route is only going to include domination (even if it's consensual) I prefer to know. If there is no vanilla route for her, I may not be interested in the game either.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
hmmm how to say this without sounding like an ass....how about stop being in denial ...lie to us sure but problem is we know your lying so wasting your own time and ours ...stop lying to yourself..we all know this is another incest game...who you tryin to fool here us or yourself...grow a pair and call it how it is like i just did bro
i would be okay if it was not a incest game but the plot should be consistent, but what normally happen ? "You want to fuck you roomate?"

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hopefully this doesn't evolve into an overly-complicated plot with the "Mysterious Man" (note the spelling - with the way you spelled it I will forever subconsciously think of him as "Mystery Mouse Man".) Or with too many intertwined but exclusive paths. I've seen far too many games overcomplicate themselves into oblivion, especially with a new dev. FWIW - Keep It Simple, Stupid is never bad advice.

Reactions: rdblev
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes