3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
Hopefully the MC will also get the chance to have a relationship with Marie, cute dark-haired girls rule.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Interesting game. The narrative is well thought out and has the potential for an interesting D/s or another kind of relationship. And, you don't have to take the evil path to get the D/s relationship either, There's a consensual D/s path too.

There are some pretty obvious spelling errors. As another pointed out, plaid should be played. Also, Life not live, as in "life will go on." To live is used as a verb, Life as a noun. Safeword, not saveword.

The conversation with Marie was well executed. Initially, I was wondering how she knew what happened at home, but the back and forth that revealed how she knew was cleverly done. Bodes well for future content.

As for the potential for incest content, I'm unsure why there is so much discussion about that. Yes, the Dev could make it incest if they wanted. But, from my perspective, the backstory was too well thought out to make it seem like incest was the Dev's intention all along. I mean the backstory was actually plausible.

Most of the time Devs use landlady, roommate labels that just aren't plausible or narratively reasonable (based on the narrative as written by most Devs). They are simply designed to avoid the incest penalty at Patreon. But whatevs.

Last edited:
Reactions: erkper

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
After the dev went through all the trouble of coming up with a unique and clever name like Steve? I mean, would it even be the same game if MC weren't name Steve?
Steve is such an exotic name must of took a while to think of that, i also kinda have a problem with his hair dont know why it just annoys me abit, but other then that the game was good and STEVE isn't a whiny bitch boy mc like most

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Really good dialog and scenes. Jenny is kind of homely but as long as there are other girls I don't mind it.
One thing I didn't like is that the girls both have their eyes bugging out. I feel like the dev was trying to give them
big soulful eyes but that's not how you do it; it just makes them look deformed. Second thing is that
almost every single word is misspelled. There is a plugin for notepad++ that lets you spellcheck only inside strings
and comments, try it out.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really rough around the edges, as expected, considering the warning about it being a demo. Needs a solid proofread or two. As for gameplay I liked the fact that the player could choose to kinkier or not. I don't know if it is planned but a game about a couple who seduce the other girls at their school (either via blackmail or some other means) would be different.

I agree that we need to be able to rename the MC. Hope we have a lot more love interests.

Regardless I am interested in seeing where this goes...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I agree that we need to be able to rename the MC. Hope we have a lot more love interests.
I'm sure this suggestion is one of the easiest to make. Although it never ceases to amaze me how many people have the desire to name their character. I am happy without having to think about what to call the MC (and I no longer tell you in games where you rename all or several characters)

In fact Steve (as the character in Family Matters) has made me laugh and I am using him in various games.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm sure this suggestion is one of the easiest to make. Although it never ceases to amaze me how many people have the desire to name their character. I am happy without having to think about what to call the MC (and I no longer tell you in games where you rename all or several characters)

In fact Steve (as the character in Family Matters) has made me laugh and I am using him in various games.
I like being able to rename characters because I hate it when the dev names the main character the name of someone I know in real life - I am sure it influences how I play the character to some degree.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like being able to rename characters because I hate it when the dev names the main character the name of someone I know in real life - I am sure it influences how I play the character to some degree.
It is a good reason to want to do it. In fact, I think that any reason is good.

If you prefer to choose the name I think that you don't need to explain why.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Did this game die or something? It had so much potential...

I don't mind people debating over whether this game is abandoned or not but there has been no news from the dev and no news on this thread either so what gives?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did this game die or something? It had so much potential...

I don't mind people debating over whether this game is abandoned or not but there has been no news from the dev and no news on this thread either so what gives?
Last update was November but it didn't interest many people here and only managed to grab 2 patrons.

As for whether it is dead or not, more than likely yes.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes