3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: v1900

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Does this incest patch need to be updated for v0.4.0 or is it universal??
My incest patch should be universal as long as game developer doesnt change important variables.

But we can safely assume that my patch still works, because somebody has reuploaded it to the 1st post on the front page and people are not complaining about broken incest path. That means it is still working.

Reactions: thegrimm

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
My incest patch should be universal as long as game developer doesnt change important variables.

But we can safely assume that my patch still works, because somebody has reuploaded it to the 1st post on the front page and people are not complaining about broken incest path. That means it is still working.

Thank you for the quick response!!! And the patch!!!

Reactions: DrDerpington

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
Is it possible to enable all the walkthroughs? Having a cheat mode for a harem path but not being able to use all the walkthroughs seems weird to me.

Reactions: BlasKyau

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Is it possible to enable all the walkthroughs? Having a cheat mode for a harem path but not being able to use all the walkthroughs seems weird to me.
Nah, it's not possible in this release. I could implement 'a' cheat mode walk through but since Jenny has three different storylines there would be three different cheatmode walkthroughs and i didn't get to that yet. Thinking about it now ... there might be an easy fix. I see if I can maybe implement it into v0.5.0

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
it sort of is in there, not the words. what do you think incest consists of?
Incest tag doesn't require vaginal sex... all it requires is for a family member to be a possible love interest in the game.

Reactions: MCDom

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The tags are still the ones I put in when I released my demo version. Yeah, there is vaginal sex in there. Multiple times to be precise. I just reported the thread and asked a mod to change the tags. Will probably take a while, though, since they got their hands full at the moment.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Wait so Chloe really isn't a love interest? I noticed the MC didn't mention her while going over the events of the first day, talking about all the girls. He did say something along the lines of them never being more then friends after he spoke to her in the hall but he said something similar about Marie too so i didn't pay much attention to it at the time. But sure enough after going back to the start of the game her name isn't there for the available walkthroughs...

Gotta be honest, that kinda sucks when after meeting the cast of girls the one you like the most turns out to be off limits, even more so when it's not a harem kinda game :(

Reactions: MCDom and Look-see

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I have the harem path turned on and it's a bit disappointing to see that you can only activate one walkthrough.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I think there's a bug on the Lena path in Normal mode. After this screen, it doesn't show her involvement and just shows Steve doing things on his own.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes