3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
it sort of is in there, not the words. what do you think incest consists of?
Bruh I've played tons of them here. If I don't see that tag then I'm gonna think they're just fooling around, doing everything but penetration. When devs add that tag later then that's when I know they're going all the way
Incest tag doesn't require vaginal sex... all it requires is for a family member to be a possible love interest in the game.
What? Well not at first, I agree there. After going all the way the tag should be there. That's news to me
More tags = more eyes on the game. Could elaborate further, but I think you get the idea
Yeah, there is vaginal sex in there. Multiple times to be precise. I just reported the thread and asked a mod to change the tags. Will probably take a while, though, since they got their hands full at the moment.
Ah ok. Thank you :cool:

I still wish the tags were more specific here. Would make things simpler

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
What? Well not at first, I agree there. After going all the way the tag should be there. That's news to me
More tags = more eyes on the game. Could elaborate further, but I think you get the idea
Not exactly sure what your point is here. I was replying to someone who was saying that the incest tag implied vaginal sex, but it doesn't. Incest tag just means that a character is, can be, or will be romantically and/or sexually involved with a relative in the game. You can find no sexual content games here with the incest tag.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I think there's a bug on the Lena path in Normal mode. After this screen, it doesn't show her involvement and just shows Steve doing things on his own.
I'm on it. Don't know what it ts about Lena but I seem to always mess up the games internal logic when it comes to her (good thing that the game wasn't been downloaded by 5.000 people :cry:). What kvier wrote is spot on, so you could fix it yourself. I'll upload v.0.4.1 in a few hours. I might even seperately upload the fixed-broken file for people to replace it themselfs (maybe a few kb and not 700+ mb)

Reactions: Yuri L

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I played through the harem route once :

Some thoughts :
1. If the sister's kink is to be submissive, why does she try to dominate and tease the mc at start?
2. If the mc and the sister grew up together and are living together for years, the mc should know her tits, so revealing tits isn't something special among siblings (in most cultures) ...
3. Recording the sister in the shower and sending her the video actually gives the sister a leverage against the mc. The sister would just have to forward the video to parents and mc would be in deep shit ... so if sister wants to go all femdom (dominatrix), she could exploit the video for her own kinks ...
4. The game features a lot of sex between legal teenagers ... what about contraception? (Most VNs play in STD free environments, so mc probably does not have to bother with these ...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fappable One

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Updated: 2021-11-2

Here is the Italian translation
of Playing with Fire [v0.4.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.4.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Playing with Fire [v0.3.2]

di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.3.2]

of Playing with Fire [v0.1.1]

di un fan Playing with Fire [v0.1.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-2
Version: 0.4.1

Reactions: HighbornTiger

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Is it a harem game ??
Ntr planned or not ?
you can play it as a harem game. I left open the option and the more updates I do the more I become favorable to the idea.
Never really understood what falls under NTR. From what I heard I can say that with v.1.0.0 (about three releases from now), the game becomes borderline NTR. Most storylines that people care about now will be completed then, so you could just stop playing at that point.

Edit:
Borderline NTR means that there are a handfull of people that will interpret it that way. What I meant is that there will be a second Protagonist, Daniel, that has his seperate girls and story and since the story is already written and I'm not doing time travel, he won't even interact in any significant way with the likes of Jenny, Marie, Lena and Izzy

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It will be difficult to leave game that time. Will wait. Not gonna play game if ntr coming
you can play it as a harem game. I left open the option and the more updates I do the more I become favorable to the idea.
Never really understood what falls under NTR. From what I heard I can say that with v.1.0.0 (about three releases from now), the game becomes borderline NTR. Most storylines that people care about now will be completed then, so you could just stop playing at that point.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Thx for the feedback. Maybe I should have made a few things a bit clearer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Contraception is no problem if you say all girls are on the pill, e.g. based on public health. This could be a onetime information from one of the girls or everybody knows. Not dealing with the contraception theme for 18 years old seems unrealistic and short sighted since fucking around and then 9 months later getting a bunch of babies while you want to go to college or university will destroy your career plans. AfaIk mc is not a billionaire so he should get an education to earn money to support his own family later.

Regarding the sister the current dom-sub-setting seems a bit inflexible ... a kinky relation where they take turns (switch between maledom and femdom) based on opportunities could be more fun ... and since they both want to play their kinky games, it shouldn't be too hard to find opportunities ...
Current situation where mc "owns" the sister and can do with her what he wants is a bit stale ... compared to other games there is no kind of leveling progress since sister seems to jump to 100% slave and 100% corruption in an instant. In other games the mc would have to corrupt her step by step, slowly pushing her limits further until she agrees to sex and more lewd actions ...
There could be a threesome with sister and one of the other girls ...

However with all the other love interests introduced, the sister is rather soon reduced to just one girl out of many girls the mc fucks ... so with all this outside activities the chance for sister and mc to progress their relation in that week seems limited.
My first impression was that mc-sister DS-relation would be more important and be the main content of the game ...

Introducing toys like vibrators, dildos, strap-on and buttplug could be fun ... every kinky girl in our days is expected to have that stuff in her bedside locker ...

Reactions: LoganP and sidsan

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think you just ruined your game but at least you are honest, guess will just ignore this game.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
hopefully people will read this post you made before getting involved with your game. Ntr showing up will as with many games ruin it for a huge portion of players. I think your going to make a huge mistake by bringing that fetish in and should avoid doing so if you really want to keep the majority of people playing and supporting the game. I am not telling you how to write your game or make drastic changes but as someone that has seen a lot of games come and go and also as a dev that watches to see what brings people in and what drives them away you are only going to hurt yourself and your game. Take the advice or ignore it and hope for the best but I do not see this ending well.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Hey guys, let me ask something? What the hell is considered Ntr? I plan to make a cut after the week is over and then you got the option to play through the same week again, but as Daniel. In the end, you're the one getting all the girls but as two different people. I don't get jealous of off that. Most people won't I imagine. I think it's a pretty intersting concept that I didn't want to spoil in case I decide to drop the game after I finished Steve's story.

Edit:
I was a bit frustrated and generally not aware how deep the NTR rabbithole goes and how strongly people feel about the subject. Also I don#t consider anything inside my game and anything that is going to be included in my game to be NTR.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
If you have any plans for a harem at all most everyone will say the same thing one man one dick. the girls do not talk about going off with other men and never show scenes of girls doing things with other men. The mc is the only one simply put that has anything to do with the girls. This community is very very touchy if girls have anything do to with any man other then the main male protag so keep that in mind. I know what the tag says but literally everyone has their own interpretation of what it is to them so its the best interest to steer clear of it what I said above is one of the best ways to avoid it.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys, let me ask something? What the hell is considered Ntr? I plan to make a cut after the week is over and then you got the option to play through the same week again, but as Daniel. In the end, you're the one getting all the girls but as two different people. I don't get jealous of off that. Most people won't I imagine. I think it's a pretty intersting concept that I didn't want to spoil in case I decide to drop the game after I finished Steve's story.
so in the end we would be cucking ourselves?
right....
interesting concept..
hard pass

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
That's not NTR if they're basically both MCs, but you'll have to add the multiple protagonist tag. A lot of people like to self-insert though, so adding more than one protagonist is gonna narrow your audience a decent bit. I personally wouldn't have played this game if I knew you were planning more than one protagonist. I admit it's a silly reason to not play a game, but there you have it.

If you decide not to do the multiple protagonist route, it's NTR only if Chloe or whoever else he gets involved with is a possible love interest for Steve. You'll definitely have whiners because Chloe is probably the best looking model in the game, though.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The times it's been done (more than 10 I know of) it brings a shit storm of dislike. Some devs do it with seperate vns using the same lis with different mc.

I don't see the point personally. I get wanting to use the same models but why do they have to be the exact character? I never seen it done well enough not to piss off the anti ntr crowd. And it adds nothing for ntr lovers. So again I don't see the point.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes