3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
one single protag or the audience will be cut down more and more for each extra because as the post above says people like to insert themselves in the the game and more then one main mc breaks that emersion for them and never really works if a harem is involved.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
That's not NTR if they're basically both MCs, but you'll have to add the multiple protagonist tag. A lot of people like to self-insert though, so adding more than one protagonist is gonna narrow your audience a decent bit. I personally wouldn't have played this game if I knew you were planning more than one protagonist. I admit it's a silly reason to not play a game, but there you have it.

If you decide not to do the multiple protagonist route, it's NTR only if Chloe or whoever else he gets involved with is a possible love interest for Steve. You'll definitely have whiners because Chloe is probably the best looking model in the game, though.
And for a lot the second dick #2 is even mentioned all hell breaks loose. He is only asking for a bunch of shit blowing up by breaking the story up into other characters and bringing in other men.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Now that I got someone to ask about this stuff. What about a girl sleeping with othe love interests? A friend of the MC maybe? That‘s not Ntr, right?

Edit:
This question isn't about Playing with Fire. It has nothing to do with it, tbh. I was asking because I was planing out another game in my mind at that time.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Now that I got someone to ask about this stuff. What about a girl sleeping with othe love interests? A friend of the MC maybe? That‘s not Ntr, right?
Depends. Are they doing it behind the MCs back? Would the MC have any reason to not be okay with it? If the answer to both of those is no, then you're fine. You'll probably want to lead up to that with a threesome between the girls and the MC first, though. If you're talking about chloe having relations with the girls, it's gonna be tricky though, since she's not a possible love interest for the MC.
Simplified: It's cool as long as it's between the MC's love interests. Throwing in a lesbian that only wants the girls is probably gonna go badly, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64 and Look-see

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
just because a character doesn't have a dick doesn't mean it makes it less NTR
still NTR as far as I'm concerned
but this territory is the usual bs from .. most of the people
"she doesn't have a dick so it's not NTR"
still NTR...
double standards ..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lesbian content with lis is less frown upon. But others passionately hate it. Most don't consider it ntr but some do.

I would suggest you take 30 minutes and cruise different threads as the war of "ntr" on f95 is spread throughout the forum and is many faceted.

The tag of ntr is contested here for a poorly worded vague description.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
As I have stated with my own game no girl will have sex with any other girl unless the mc is involved either in part with one of them or fully involved with both. I only plan on this for one reason. some people do consider girl on girl without the mc ntr. I have even seen people scream it when the mc "was" ok with it so either way it seems we cant keep them happy without someone getting pissy.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Lesbian content with lis is less frown upon. But others passionately hate it. Most don't consider it ntr but some do.

I would suggest you take 30 minutes and cruise different threads as the war of "ntr" on f95 is spread throughout the forum and is many faceted.

The tag of ntr is contested here for a poorly worded vague description.
he said Love interest... it's NTR
while it also is les .. it's NTR in the nature since we are talking about a LI

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As I have stated with my own game no girl will have sex with any other girl unless the mc is involved either in part with one of them or fully involved with both. I only plan on this for one reason. some people do consider girl on girl without the mc ntr. I have even seen people scream it when the mc "was" ok with it so either way it seems we cant keep them happy without someone getting pissy.
again I say
we are talking about a LI having sex with someone else than the MC
doesn't matter it's a girl or not..
still NTR...
again I say .. double standards..

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys, let me ask something? What the hell is considered Ntr? I plan to make a cut after the week is over and then you got the option to play through the same week again, but as Daniel. In the end, you're the one getting all the girls but as two different people. I don't get jealous of off that. Most people won't I imagine. I think it's a pretty intersting concept that I didn't want to spoil in case I decide to drop the game after I finished Steve's story.
What is the point of doing a whole week from the point of view of another male character? Is it going to contribute something different to the story or do you just want to show the LI of the main mc being fucked by another male character and make the use of MP to avoid the ntr tag?

If you are going to go that way better add Dev notes warning and in genre spoiler add the planned tags, this is going to be a shitstorm and if it goes that way, I better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the situation happens without the consent of the mc or player it does not matter if the scene is F/M or F/F, it is still ntr.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Depends. Behind the back? NTR. Openly doing to piss off the MC? NTR. A character you dislike doing it and the game says the MC finds it hot but all it does is piss you off and ruin the LI from that point forward? Gonna go with NTR or NTR vibe.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm talking about how posters feel even hypocrites like me. The majority here don't have issue with lesbian on li content nor does the majority find it ntr. Yes double standard but true in most of the threads
true that it happens as in some posters don't care
but at the end of the day it's still NTR
no matter how much we try to spin it and so on

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If the girl they're sleeping with is not part of the harem or not a LI, it's cut and dry ntr. If both girls are in the harem you can get away with it for most people but plenty won't like it too.

You come home and find your gf in bed with a dude, she's cheating on you. You come home and find her in bed with another girl, she's still cheating on you.

Equal rights and all, doesn't need a dick to make it ntr.

But between the les ntr and the "2nd mc" fucking the same girls, this game's a hard pass. But you do what you want to do.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Another note to think about.... the only person the player will care about is the mc bring in another male for week from his view...... no one will give a shit about him and doing it will divide the player base and people will walk away from the game. this second male is only going to bring more and more hate into the thread. As I have said ONE mc no other males point of views from other males or anything dealing with other males or you will lose players faster then a trailer park loses trailers in a tornado.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This has been a mild preview of the differences of opinion on them subjects HighbornTiger I seriously suggest going into other threads and see the arguments there. Best of luck with whatever you decide...
True but I think for the most part we are all saying the same thing. #1 this second male in the story is gong to hurt the game much worse then FF content but there are some that still consider FF content "without" the mc ntr as well. Viewing other threads will confirm much of what we said here as its all dealing with the same ideas. As I also said if the mc is involved with the FF content making it FFM then only a few will be upset vs the number of upset people about FF only content.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
The F on F ntr question wasn‘t actually because of playing with fire. I want to learn what people like so I keep it in mind when working on another game. Yeah, the story being told from daniel‘s perspective makes sense and is kind of needed to tell the whole story. Then again. Playing with fire has a pretty small fan base and I‘m not too sure of how much more work I put into developing it.

Edit:
Playing with Fire is going to get finished one way or another. Back then I had a lot of criticism and very little positive feedback which made me doubt if it's worth spending another year on the game. Answer -> Yes, It's going to be awesome!

Last edited:

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
True but I think for the most part we are all saying the same thing. #1 this second male in the story is gong to hurt the game much worse then FF content but there are some that still consider FF content "without" the mc ntr as well. Viewing other threads will confirm much of what we said here as its all dealing with the same ideas. As I also said if the mc is involved with the FF content making it FFM then only a few will be upset vs the number of upset people about FF only content.
Other guy? Oh hell no!
Other girl? Oh hell no!
Other girl telling you to fap in a corner while she diddles your LI? Oh hell no!
Other girl you hate diddling your LI (even if the MC says it's "hot", if the player hates the character)? Oh hell no!
Other girl proposes a threesome with all involved? ... Go on, I could stand to hear more.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The F on F ntr question wasn‘t actually because of playing with fire. I want to learn what people like so I keep it in mind when working on another game. Yeah, the story being told from daniel‘s perspective makes sense and is kind of needed to tell the whole story. Then again. Playing with fire has a pretty small fan base and I‘m not too sure of how much more work I put into developing it.
Even the people that may hate whatever content you put in will respect If you are upfront and honest with it. That goes a long way for future projects that may not have that same content. Again good luck.

Reactions: MCDom
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes