3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
main girl
There is none. Jenny has the most screen time but only because he got her from day one. Other than that I pretty much give one evening to each storyline and see what feels natural after that. check out the game. It's not my best work but still well worth it (I might be biased :D)

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
There is none. Jenny has the most screen time but only because he got her from day one. Other than that I pretty much give one evening to each storyline and see what feels natural after that. check out the game. It's not my best work but still well worth it (I might be biased :D)
ahhh ok jw is harem in plan?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
ahhh ok jw is harem in plan?
there is the idea of a fan pleasing harem ending scene. Other than that, you got seven days to knock yourself out as Steve (Jenny, Marie, Izzy, Lena) and then you'll have seven days to knock yourself out as Daniel (Chloe, Julia, Ms. Greenwell, Dr. Carter)

With Daniel it's more like falling in love with Chloe while having one night stands and with Steve it's like you pusue four girls seperately but in the same time period.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
there is the idea of a fan pleasing harem ending scene. Other than that, you got seven days to knock yourself out as Steve (Jenny, Marie, Izzy, Lena) and then you'll have seven days to knock yourself out as Daniel (Chloe, Julia, Ms. Greenwell, Dr. Carter)

With Daniel it's more like falling in love with Chloe while having one night stands and with Steve it's like you pusue four girls seperately but in the same time period.
ahhh so 2 mc?

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

ohh so we are going to play with daniel and worst he will be one who will end up with chloe and not steve?
well i was hoping chloe content but not like that...damn

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Next update I'm going to clean things up on the first page by adding an authrs note that the game has two playable characters. Naive as I was when i started off, I didn't believe it was a big deal but apparently it is (at least for some). I'd like to think that if I do my job well, you guys should just be able to lay back and enjoy the story but I already had three pages of guys explaining to me that that isn't the case for them.

Just to get it out there. The reasons why I didn't put a multiple protagonist tag on the game, yet are:
- Tags reflect what is currently in the game and currently there is only one protagonist (There is a rule for that)
- I would have liked it to be a bit of a surprise when you realize you are playing through the same week but with Daniel's eyes but I annouced it when I dropped my last release.
- When I started I didn't know how far I was willing to take the story. An easy out would be for me to just drop Daniel's perspective and be done with the game in two releases. I think Daniel has the more interesting story. It's not for everyone, that's for sure but the end product should be pretty enjoyable to play.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Next update I'm going to clean things up on the first page by adding an authrs note that the game has two playable characters. Naive as I was when i started off, I didn't believe it was a big deal but apparently it is (at least for some). I'd like to think that if I do my job well, you guys should just be able to lay back and enjoy the story but I already had three pages of guys explaining to me that that isn't the case for them.

Just to get it out there. The reasons why I didn't put a multiple protagonist tag on the game, yet are:
- Tags reflect what is currently in the game and currently there is only one protagonist (There is a rule for that)
- I would have liked it to be a bit of a surprise when you realize you are playing through the same week but with Daniel's eyes but I annouced it when I dropped my last release.
- When I started I didn't know how far I was willing to take the story. An easy out would be for me to just drop Daniel's perspective and be done with the game in two releases. I think Daniel has the more interesting story. It's not for everyone, that's for sure but the end product should be pretty enjoyable to play.
looking at your profile you should knew better what 90% of players here like, but it's doesn't matter in this situation.
you could just added multiple protagonist tag in dev notes like "Planed tags".
no one like this kind of surprises. This is not a minor detail that the player will not pay attention to.
and i still don't know how we will enjoy with playing daniel and seeing how he bang best looking character in this game :(

If you are developing this game for fun and doesn't really care what community want then it's understandable.
but if you are creating this game for big part of the community you really should pay attention and take in mind what they want and like.

But at the end of this day this is your game and you can do whatever you want.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Adios amigos!
Didn't you already kiss this game good bye? I got it, you don't like it but please don't assume to know things about me just by looking at when I signed up for this site. If you are interested in MY story as a developer then just ask. I have always answerd any questions that came up in this thread.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Will it be possible to prevent Daniel from having any sexual encounters with any girl?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Will it be possible to prevent Daniel from having any sexual encounters with any girl?
Good idea. Was looking forward to having an easy to write story where I don't have to worry about things like writing three different scenarios for anytime you talk to Jenny but I can defenitely add two routs for Daniel and Chloe. In generale I try to addapt to any input I get that doesn't require me to significantly change the story. And BlasKyau, by now I'd almost have to mention you in my post credit scenes. There wouldn't be a romantic Jenny rout without you :D

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Good idea. Was looking forward to having an easy to write story where I don't have to worry about things like writing three different scenarios for anytime you talk to Jenny but I can defenitely add two routs for Daniel and Chloe. In generale I try to addapt to any input I get that doesn't require me to significantly change the story. And BlasKyau, by now I'd almost have to mention you in my post credit scenes. There wouldn't be a romantic Jenny rout without you :D
I'm not sure if you're being serious or being ironic. English isn't my first language and there are things I don't quite understand.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I don't like to play more than one ending, and I just like the MC to start a (loving) relationship with the LIs that I'm going to see the ending of. If I'm interested in 2 LIs that don't share an ending because there is no harem or you have to choose between LIs, then I prefer to look for another game. I almost always find more than 1 LI interesting, so it's quite unlikely that a game with multiple LIs with no harem ending would interest me.
Quite serious, actually. I knew that putting in a second rout for Jenny would be almost as much work as putting in another girl to pursue. This is my first game and it's already almost 55.000 words long. It will probably end up having 120.000 words of story in the end.
The average novel today is about 90,000 words
(I just googled that)
I had the concern that I would aim too big with this game already. It isn't a decission I regreted. Day five will have a 4.000 word long sequence of scenes for the Jenny Rom Path, which wouldn't have happened if you didn't speak up a few months ago.

If you want me to mention you in the end, then I'm happy to do so.

Reactions: BlasKyau

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Didn't you already kiss this game good bye? I got it, you don't like it but please don't assume to know things about me just by looking at when I signed up for this site. If you are interested in MY story as a developer then just ask. I have always answerd any questions that came up in this thread.
oh wow. the only reason i'm still here is because i like the game and was hoping that it won't turn into shitshow.
everything i said was "advice" but looks you don't need any

Reactions: HighbornTiger

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Quite serious, actually. I knew that putting in a second rout for Jenny would be almost as much work as putting in another girl to pursue. This is my first game and it's already almost 55.000 words long. It will probably end up having 120.000 words of story in the end. (I just googled that)
I had the concern that I would aim too big with this game already. It isn't a decission I regreted. Day five will have a 4.000 word long sequence of scenes for the Jenny Rom Path, which wouldn't have happened if you didn't speak up a few months ago.

If you want me to mention you in the end, then I'm happy to do so.
Jenny's romantic route is liking me, but I didn't know it exists because of my suggestion. I'm glad to know that I was helpful.

If you want to mention me in the end, that's fine to me. It isn't something that someone asks me every day. :) (y)

On the other hand, regarding Daniel's story, I'm not against him having a romantic relationship with a girl who isn't one of the MC's LIs, but, in my case, I don't want to see the sex scenes, and the easiest way is to prevent them from happening.

In any case, as long as there are no sex scenes of Daniel with the MC's LIs (something that was already ruled out), I have no problem playing that week from his point of view. (y)

Reactions: HighbornTiger

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i might have to give this game another shot then. i was hoping Chloe would end up as an option for MC and not Daniel.

but if we can prevent Daniel from hooking up with anyone then im alright with that option.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What if players dont want to play through dick #2's eyes? I wont and will walk away along with many others. Most people will want to stick with the main MC and not care about the other guy. I do believe we have gone over this before but your insisting on driving people away with this Daniel guy. If he had the "more interesting" story then the game should have been based on his perspective from day 1 making him the main and only mc. But you didnt now your going to push this forced play with another dude ending with people walking away. Its your game do what you want but im out as i didnt start playing this to play someone else.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
What if players dont want to play through dick #2's eyes? I wont and will walk away along with many others. Most people will want to stick with the main MC and not care about the other guy. I do believe we have gone over this before but your insisting on driving people away with this Daniel guy. If he had the "more interesting" story then the game should have been based on his perspective from day 1 making him the main and only mc. But you didnt now your going to push this forced play with another dude ending with people walking away. Its your game do what you want but im out as i didnt start playing this to play someone else.
true same here i dont like play 2nd dude

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Maybe someone follows this thread and sees this. I just put out a poll on Patreon if I should include animations in v0.5.0 or focus on releasing day five a bit earlier. Here is a link to my Patreon:

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes