3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
you can play it as a harem game. I left open the option and the more updates I do the more I become favorable to the idea.
Never really understood what falls under NTR. From what I heard I can say that with v.1.0.0 (about three releases from now), the game becomes borderline NTR. Most storylines that people care about now will be completed then, so you could just stop playing at that point.
just had to drop the ball didnt you

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Now that I got someone to ask about this stuff. What about a girl sleeping with othe love interests? A friend of the MC maybe? That‘s not Ntr, right?
If both girls are with the mc or are in his harem I personally don't mind because I know they will always come to him if they need a good dicking.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The F on F ntr question wasn‘t actually because of playing with fire. I want to learn what people like so I keep it in mind when working on another game.
First you have to know, as a dev what type of product you like, I must assume that being a user since 2018 you have played several VNs of this page, here there is a public for everything, some tags attract more than others and even some stories attract More than others, although they may be similar, the execution and presentation of it can change how it looks, there are those who play for the story and there are those who do it for the sexual scenes only.

The best thing you can do is play several games and look at comments to see reactions to different turns of the plot or reactions to different scenes, but first you have to know what audience you want to attract, do not try to cover as many tags as you can and always try to be as honest as you can by placing future or planned Tags and any description in dev notes.

Let's use this game as an example: it has been in production for 1 year and at no time was MP tag or ntr placed, but now you are thinking of adding that, if the game were more popular and you made that move, the thread at this time would surely be 10 pages (at least) of discussion and maybe even some mod deleting comments :HideThePain::HideThePain:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Let's use this game as an example: it has been in production for 1 year and at no time was MP tag or ntr placed, but now you are thinking of adding that, if the game were more popular and you made that move, the thread at this time would surely be 10 pages (at least) of discussion and maybe even some mod deleting comments :HideThePain::HideThePain:
I don't know if you noticed it but there are already more than 2 pages of comments against NTR and another MC after the Dev announced the possibility, so if the Dev didn't get it by now there is no helping him.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey guys, let me ask something? What the hell is considered Ntr? I plan to make a cut after the week is over and then you got the option to play through the same week again, but as Daniel. In the end, you're the one getting all the girls but as two different people. I don't get jealous of off that. Most people won't I imagine. I think it's a pretty intersting concept that I didn't want to spoil in case I decide to drop the game after I finished Steve's story.
It's an interesting new concept that someone else is going to play, because I'm not.

The game was great, but I guess there is no point in continuing... unless you can make Daniel not sleep with any of the MC's LIs. If you can completely prevent Daniel from becoming romantically or sexually involved with all the LIs, then I might even be interested. I can't say for sure anyway.

Now that I got someone to ask about this stuff. What about a girl sleeping with othe love interests? A friend of the MC maybe? That‘s not Ntr, right?
Lesbian sex bores me, I never see it, and if I can prevent it from happening, all the better (although it isn't that I care too much about having to use CTRL to skip it). On the other hand, if the two girls are LIs who are in the harem, it isn't NTR for me (but it bores me anyway). If one isn't LI or/and she isn't in the harem, then it is (or could be) NTR, either way it is something that I'm not interested in seeing for two different reasons.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
Not sure if this is really the thread for it but DEV asked about F/F relations.

My personal experience of lesbians/Bi's (in games)

When I started playing games on this site I had no problems with Les/Bi scenes.
it was even cute like oh these two are playing with each other because I was taking care of another one.
but then the more I played games the more I started to realize that it was everywhere.
and it started to get worst with a particular type of LI, I'm sure everyone here is familiar with that one
usually has purple hair and a nasty attitude :devilish:
she shows up and is like yeah sure I like you MC but you know what I like even more is going around and molesting every single girl in your harem, doing things to them that even you couldn't even dream of at that point.
feeling so much like the devs wanting to make you feel like you are getting (you know what :sick:) not having the guts to make her a guy because then :eek:
now after playing around 750 games (yeah I know I'm a degenerate :sneaky:)
when I see a game not having it or asking you if you want the option to avoid it (so rare), makes me so happy,
at the end of the day, I blame devs for overusing and misusing it
about if it is NTR or not depends on how it's used if I start to feel like a third wheel
while playing a game where the MC is supposed to be the main focus of the game
basically all the girls around the MC are BI and playing with each other like MC is not even needed there
and things wouldn't even be any different if he wasn't there.
or spend hours romancing a girl just to discover at the end that she's more looking forward to another girl in the harem NOT you.:confused:
But ultimately I consider it NTR only if it's behind MC's back with them actively trying to hide it from him.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
from what i can tell the Daniel spin-off is gonna happen?

i was hoping to continue this game hoping MC can get chloe soon, but that anouncment kinda gets me thinking that's never gonna happen. and although i dont mind games that are in the same universe. i dont wanna see models/characters from one game end up in another just so someone else can bang them. tends to ruin my original canon playthrough.

i'll wait to see what happens with the story but i'm not gonna hold out hope.

for damn sure at the moment i hope daniel gets hit by a bus or some shit.:LOL:

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Daniel wouldn‘t come close to the girls Steve is involved with. The story isn‘t written in stone. I haven‘t heard a single comment from someone that thought the second protagonist is a good idea. I‘m pretty sure that influences me in my writing

Edit:
I don't actually have anything to add to this comment but I thought it would feel neglected if I didn't edit it.

Last edited:

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
okay...i've read your comments and possible future concepts for game and....well i'm personally disappointed with this ntr and multiple protagonists, you kind of dropped big bomb here for all of us. would been better if you mentioned this at the beginning, i already started liking this game and then BOOM! most of the people playing this game are not in this kink (ntr) no matter if its another mc or lesbian content involving LI it's how it is. But in the end it's your game and decision is yours.
Adios amigos!

P.s better if you add this possible tags in dev notes. Good luck with your project.

Edit1: and i was waiting for chloe content and it's turns out there is a possibility that daniel gonna bang her LMAO :KEK:

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Brb, im just going to kill the person that told me to try this game :mad:.

I bet he didn't read the bomb that dev dropped since he hates NTR as me but well he is on for a lecture how to read comments :cool:.

And MP is something i dislike too specially when used to avoid NTR tag.

Lesb within the harem with MC presence and he is the center of attention sure I don't mind but if its like some do that the girls are fucking each other and mc just is just jerking himself and they don't even pay attention to him that is a no for me.

No matter if is male or female if MC don't know or allow(by player choice) is NTR.

2 girls of the harem fucking each other without the mc(but mc knows they fool around)there i don't consider NTR but for me is boring so I just skip it since the every girl is BI is a common and overused thing in VN isnted of arousing i find that scenes boring.

Just my 2 cents .

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Brb, im just going to kill the person that told me to try this game :mad:.

I bet he didn't read the bomb that dev dropped since he hates NTR as me but well he is on for a lecture how to read comments :cool:.

And MP is something i dislike too specially when used to avoid NTR tag.

Lesb within the harem with MC presence and he is the center of attention sure I don't mind but if its like some do that the girls are fucking each other and mc just is just jerking himself and they don't even pay attention to him that is a no for me.

No matter if is male or female if MC don't know or allow(by player choice) is NTR.

2 girls of the harem fucking each other without the mc(but mc knows they fool around)there i don't consider NTR but for me is boring so I just skip it since the every girl is BI is a common and overused thing in VN isnted of arousing i find that scenes boring.

Just my 2 cents .
Lesbian sex is boring (at least for me), so I never see it. If it's also NTR, it's boring and annoying.

Daniel wouldn‘t come close to the girls Steve is involved with. The story isn‘t written in stone. I haven‘t heard a single comment from someone that thought the second protagonist is a good idea. I‘m pretty sure that influences me in my writing
For me the MC is Steve, and honestly since I'm not really interested in games with multiple protagonists, I suppose I will act to actively avoid the scenes of Daniel with any girl. It's not that I really care if Daniel is with one or more girls (as long as they aren't the LIs), I just don't want to see it. In any case, if I have the opportunity to skip those scenes, possibly I will make Daniel be with one of them (with more certain not). I don't mind giving Daniel a girlfriend from the cast that doesn't belong to the MC's LIs (but watching them fuck... no, not that).

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Ahh, the immortal question.. is or is it not NTR? And here's my response..

Just joking, getting a conclusive answer on that is like herding cats.. just futile.

But what I'd like to address is this game. Our DEV says Playing with fire has a pretty small fan base and I‘m not too sure of how much more work I put into developing it. ..... my first reaction was 'Bite your tongue!' this is a pretty good game.. Then I had my second reaction. Finish this game or not(and I hope you do continue it) your name is now listed in my 'solid and skillful Dev' file. Yep, whether this game continues on or not doesn't stop the fact that I will be searching for your name occasionally as I look for new things..

This one is professionally done. The skillz are there for all to see.. love the choices incorporated in the menu.. cheat or not cheat.. the paths you can follow etz.. all good stuff. Kudos to you.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah, I'll add to the chorus. If you put the Daniel week in, please do it as an informational plot-developing tool only, it's good you plan to keep him away from Steve's LIs, but I would even say don't show any scenes with Daniel and Chloe, even if Chloe isn't a LI that will generate antagonism from the fanbase ("Look at this gorgeous model, not only can't you romance her, but she's gonna do this other guy and you have to watch!") It may not be NTR by strict F95 definition, but it will be perceived that way by many many players...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Precisely the wondering intrigue of this thread:
Do we wanna come to her, get to know her and maybe, possibly, strike a friendship with her?
Will this game let us?
We play games to escape the unflinching heartache of real life, not to get hurt or pissed.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The F on F ntr question wasn‘t actually because of playing with fire. I want to learn what people like so I keep it in mind when working on another game. Yeah, the story being told from daniel‘s perspective makes sense and is kind of needed to tell the whole story. Then again. Playing with fire has a pretty small fan base and I‘m not too sure of how much more work I put into developing it.
No girl on girl fun isn't considered by NTR by the overwhelming majority of the people. I'm an anti-ntr guy but I don't considered as NTR. The site also won't tag your game as ntr for lesbian scenes. Most of the popular harem games has girl on girl fun anyways. Only small amount of extremists calls it NTR. On the other hand if I were I would drop the second protagonist Daniel for second week idea. Nobody would want to play your game only to see girls getting fucked by Daniel later. It's a terrible idea lol

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No girl on girl fun isn't considered by NTR by the overwhelming majority of the people. I'm an anti-ntr guy but I don't considered as NTR. The site also won't tag your game as ntr for lesbian scenes. Most of the popular harem games has girl on girl fun anyways. Only small amount of extremists calls it NTR. On the other hand if I were I would drop the second protagonist Daniel for second week idea. Nobody would want to play your game only to see girls getting fucked by Daniel later. It's a terrible idea lol
the double standard is strong in this one

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It has to be fun though, because if she essentially steals your girl, that is explicit Non Tolerable Retaliation from the devs to try and stave off gamers enthisiasm in their own games, which is mindboggling.

Most of the time, the game sets out direct and clear motivations for players.
Seeing them twarted by showing someone already down and dirty with somebody else
is a way to just twart your own mission: I gotta get her, but .. wait, she is already taken?
WTF? Why am I gaming again? To watch other assholes going at it? WTF ???

Just tell it in the beginning of the game: MC wants to watch other people bang.
So I can go watch a movie instead.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes