3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/d2.rpy", line 2373, in script
    if serious:
  File "game/d2.rpy", line 2373, in <module>
    if serious:
NameError: name 'serious' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/d2.rpy", line 2373, in script
    if serious:
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Playing With Fire 0.3.2\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Playing With Fire 0.3.2\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Master\Western Games 2\2021 Download\Playing With Fire 0.3.2\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/d2.rpy", line 2373, in <module>
    if serious:
NameError: name 'serious' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Playing with Fire 0.3.2
Tue Sep 28 21:49:04 2021
HighbornTiger
I encountered a bug. It happens after you had fingering and BJ scene with Jenny at your house and you choose "It's just fun".

Reactions: HighbornTiger

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I've copy the gui and images folders from 0.2.1 and overwrite the same folder in 0.3.3
400meg from from 65meg... what's next? 140p 10meg game?
And if the images were .webm instead of .png I guess we could see a 5-6meg version. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I've copy the gui and images folders from 0.2.1 and overwrite the same folder in 0.3.3
400meg from from 65meg... what's next? 140p 10meg game?
And if the images were .webm instead of .png I guess we could see a 5-6meg version. ;)
You mean .webp, and they already are (see the header of the supposed .pngs). That's how HighbornTiger got the file size down: they crunched the release. And what's with the resolution bashing? I'd rather they continue their story – both the consensual domination as well as the mystery man's part – than wait on a rig that could do better.

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
For everyone that bothers to read before leaving a comment about the image size. I totally understand any complaints. People complained that version 0.2.1 was too big for the content it had. That's the reason why I took the next best script that takes down the image size and ran with it. v.0.3.0, v.0.3.1, v.0.3.2 and some of the v.0.3.3 that are out there all have these small files with a shitty quality.
I went over the game page, updated some information, put up links with the game in its initial quality ~600mb and I am now waiting for an admin to update the game threat.

When it comes to my renders. I don't even have a grafic card that can render Iray. I usually render an 2560x1440 image on my CPU for about 15-30 minutes and then run a denoiser on what is coming out. Then I do some post work and scale it down to 1280x720 so obvious imperfections become less visible. I take it that that's the reason why the image compressor I used was able to go from 600mb to 40mb (mac-version) since the initial quality wasn't that great to begin with.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Untitled.png
He seems to have lost his glasses. HAHA "culture shock" get it?...HAHA...wait why the hell are the other students green!?

• Haha
Reactions: MrDL

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018

They render faster and it's easier to see who is relevant to the story and who is just a fill character in the background. Tbh I just didn't bother getting the color right.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It is alright. Same people reduce rendering time by using black mannequins instead of background characters.
Black or green, it doesnt matter.
There was one game I can't quite remember, except that one of the kids was named Miracle, where they made a joke about nobody being around that was very obviously a metagame joke, and I thought it was hilarious. Anyway, I quit playing that game, because the writer said they had no intention of having all the characters get pregnant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Sep 4, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 0.3.2 w/IC Patch

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can't find your link why ?

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
v.0.4.0 is out now. Didn't even realise that I had ownership of my game-thread ... ups. The game should appear in LATEST UPDATES soon unless of course I messed something up. We'll see ...
For everyone that follows this thread, have fun with this small release. Day five will cover way more, so keep an eye open for that one :D

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
v.0.4.0 is out now. Didn't even realise that I had ownership of my game-thread ... ups. The game should appear in LATEST UPDATES soon unless of course I messed something up. We'll see ...
For everyone that follows this thread, have fun with this small release. Day five will cover way more, so keep an eye open for that one :D
the forum doesnt update /latest/, i think its done manualy by the mods. Click the report button on the first post and select the radiobutton game update

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Playing with Fire [v0.4.0] [HighbornTiger] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 751 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 74.0 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 734 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 56.6 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes