Collection Video Pleasuree3DX collection [2024-07-20] [Pleasuree3DX]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
They were already slow to begin with! Now fallout 5 will be out by the time this sees any "action"
Ahhh nah I totally disagree. He was doing a video each week. Hopefully the flow picks up since the holiday season is over but who knows.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
I think he said one video per month and that there are 25-30 episodes scheduled.
Ah well that would definitely be slowing down a lot, unless he plans on doing longer videos. 2 - 3 minutes is kinda short for a slideshow/audio type video (at least IMO) but if he releases a 10 -15 minute video each month that would be cool too I guess. The wait may begin to be unbearable though... I really want to see where the story goes and I hope the upcoming episode has a lot to show. I much desire to see Emily get horse balls on her face.
Also i'd like to see if there will be beast rimming in the future as well, even though we're probably no where near that and idk if the artist is into that. Seeing Emily not just perceive Marvin as a dumb dildo but as something to worship and lust over would be amazing and watching her stoop to the low of kissing that horse anus would be amazing. I hope to see this series turn into something big.

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
New episode can't come soon enough. I really hope we do get Marvin action, and not just some dildo action.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
To me it kinda sounds like an AI voice
Guess I can't distinguish AI from humans anymore. Makes sense now that I couldn't find any credits. I remember listening to David Attenborough's racist remarks 1-2 years ago. Impressive then but still a bit shaky at times.

What model could this be based on? Haven't dived into the topic yet. I think I read about engineers pulling the better ones from the market, making them inaccessible. Still true or false?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Guess I can't distinguish AI from humans anymore. Makes sense now that I couldn't find any credits. I remember listening to David Attenborough's racist remarks 1-2 years ago. Impressive then but still a bit shaky at times.

What model could this be based on? Haven't dived into the topic yet. I think I read about engineers pulling the better ones from the market, making them inaccessible. Still true or false?
It's possible that the author is a girl voicing it herself

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It's possible that the author is a girl voicing it herself
From Twitter:
@Pleasuree3DX

It still has long ways to go as (for example) the AI tends to randomize the emphasis it puts on each sentence. So if I want a consistent result, I need handpick the best sentences out of ~30 or so generations. It is still really impressive though and will only get better!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rf96

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I'm not so sure about that. AI still sounds too "artificial" and display little emotion and "lilt". Also they mispronounce words all the time.
Dude. The comment right before yours (from nearly three hours earlier, so you don't get the "they posted it while I was typing" excuse) literally quotes the animator talking about how it's AI.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes